2nd Feh Channel (27th July 2017)

Armagon

Just now, Rezzy said:

Is Clive going to be the next GHB?  They said Valtar is the "next" one, and I don't think they've announced Clive as actually being a GHB yet.

Clive is the character that the next TTs are rewarding.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Rezzy said:

Is Clive going to be the next GHB?  They said Valtar is the "next" one, and I don't think they've announced Clive as actually being a GHB yet.

Clive is TT reward like Tobi poo and Marth

3 minutes ago, Sire said:

3* and 4* rate change? Definitely appreciated, making 3* heroes better for raising up when required.

Free First Summon?! However, no real thoughts on whether it is a full summon session (all 5 from the selection) or just one.

It is most definitely a single summon.

I had the Japanese stream on my phone on my ear while Belinda and I watched the English one on the TV.

Swapped 4* and 3* rates, Valter GHB, and Arena Assault beforr we even get to mention 1 guaranteed free summon on future banners? I enjoyed the stream overall.

Another summer banner is fine I guess.

@Rezzy Clive is the reward for TT this time around.

I want to say that I'm surprised that we're getting a second swimsuit focus, but I'm not. At least now I can continue to save my orbs... Valter, more 4 stars, and free summons are hype though.

Also, there are now as many Xanders as there are Sacred Stones units.

I'll probably only aim for Corrin in the next banner. I missed on Spring Camilla last banner, so getting a flying tome user would be really useful. Though that might change depending on the skills and stat spread of the characters.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Why do we need another Swimsuit Banner?

I love my Leo, but I'd appreciate some actual new characters.

This, and why Nohr AGAIN?

The Nohr characters already got attention in spring and one more character in the bride banner, Hoshido deserved this way more. I'm sick of Hoshido getting shafted and thrown on the backburner all the time for Fates. Aside from the Ylissean Summer banner, obviously, every seasonal banner now has had at least one Nohr character. Enough is enough.

But hey, at least we're finally getting another Magvel character, even if it's the most dickish one of them all. Seriously, Valter is such a huge a-hole...

And another Echoes Tempest Trial. Yawn. Give me something I'm not tired of already, please.

Also, poor Frederick. He's the least popular character in this summer gauntlet coming up. He doesn't stand a chance. I'll still be joining his team because I have to support my favorite FE character not named Ike, but I definitely don't expect to win any rounds. Oh well...

Overall, this was a major disappointment. The only cool things are the free summons and finally getting a Sacred Stones character. Oh, and Feh actually being a girl after people were calling her a he earlier. lol I think her voice is cute too!

3 hours ago, Gustavos said:

Ugh, not even close to a bingo. Inflated Focus rate banner, New Item added, More Magvel and More Bound Hero Battles would be a yes if it got randomized onto my card, and more feather income. Also "Feh's English voice is not bad" and "Next Voting Gauntlet has clear winner" may be a yes, not sure I feel yet.

Good: More orbs, free summon, FREAKING VALTER SO MAGVEL IS FINALLY HAVING MORE IN THE GAME!!! , SUMMER!LEO I WANT !!!!

Bad: No Innes yet (but at least finally more of Magvel), Godamn Leon is not a bonus in the trial x(

I can't believe they used Xander again...

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm, uh, kind of mad about the second summer banner. Not necessarily because it's another seasonal banner, but because a single Hoshidan character has yet to appear on a seasonal banner yet. And Xander is on there twice.

Yeah, I get that Nohrian characters were overall very popular. But by Fates' own popularity polls Oboro beat Elise and Takumi was third. Heck, wasn't Takumi above Leon in CYL? Even if I don't care to summon from seasonal banners, when are we going to get any Hoshidans on a seasonal banner?

Maybe they are keeping Takumi and Hoshidans for later

Leoooooooooo! 

I know he counts as a different hero but this is his and Elise's third gauntlet.

#favoritism 

I'm glad I forget about my arena orbs x3

when does this free summoning start?? Sounds cool.

I'm starting to wonder if an IS employee lurks on here. It seems we get a fair bit of what we want within reason.

@Anime27Arts LEO OUR HERO!!!!!

Well, the new summer banner is pretty disappointing for me. I don't really like any of those heroes, and it continues the trend of Awakening and Fates getting all the love. As a fan since FE 1st came to the west, this is really annoying me now. How about showing more love for the other games??

At least we'll be getting a lot of cool goodies in the coming days. It kind of makes me want to hold back on summoning until at least the swapped 3* 4* thing begins. I could really use some 4* only units, like Sheena.

Depending on what new units come up in the next set of banners, I may be able to save up even more orbs for Halloween.

I guess the catch is that after making one summon, you'll be tempted to spend the 15 orbs to finish the session.

I'm excited for the Valter GHB; he's cool and I'd been hoping for a badass lance flier GHB to upgrade to 5* for my flier team. Disappointed about the big gap between GHBs, though.

Valter's announcement is especially timely since I'd been considering using my current feathers to upgrade Catria for the spot. She's my best blue flier at the moment, but I don't like upgrading units that can be pulled at 5*. I've only done it for Reinhardt so far, because he's Reinhardt.

August 7th: Bound Hero Battle with Lilina and Cecilia. Associated focus leaked. Skills revealed.

In late August, we'll get Valter and his Cursed Lance. Skills revealed?

The next Tempest Trial will return to Echoes, with Bonus Heroes revealed and Clive as the reward. Attack Ploy seal! August 11th, with QoL improvements. Bonus ally boosts: me and Delthea are gonna have some fun!

Arena Assault, in case you liked Squad Assault. Special items, and you can carry up to three. No costs. Sacred Coin rewards.

Hero Catalogue, like the opening when an update happens. Hero Merit boost, misc improvements.

Nohrian Summer, with three magicians (one wyvern moutned) and a physical unit.

Associated Summer Gauntlet, in case you missed the hint that it's SUMMER!

60 free orbs, new Quests. New Hero Fest of unknown compositon. 4*s common, free summon.

Flipped rates on 3 and 4* characters is amazing, and means I can continue saving orbs until August 7th.  Another summer banner is whatever, and I don't have any of the upcoming gauntlet characters.  Valter might just be a candidate to 5* for me depending on what his stats are like.

It looks like we're about to get our first blue tome flier, as well. Still seasonal, though. I guess we'll probably get a seasonal red tome flier somewhere down the line, too.