2nd Feh Channel (27th July 2017)

Armagon

1 minute ago, Tellius Queen said:

Neither is your constant whining about Ike and Frederick, but that's never stopped you.

Now that doesn't even make sense. Why would I whine about characters I love?

Also, I've never even met you or spoken to you before. You have no right to judge me before you even know me at all.

4 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

I probably should but there's some other shit in there too like AU hypothesis and stuff but anyway http://luminescentblade.tumblr.com/tagged/lobster trashbin

Oh yeah, definitely. Just a lot of people in the west I've noticed tend not to get him as easily. He's certainly relatable to anyone from any culture individually because the set of personality traits is not exclusive to any one culture, but the way he's written is significantly more influenced by eastern cultural trends is what I mean. 

Ah, I see. That makes sense, as Ryoma is from a Japan-themed country, so he'd have Japan-themed characteristics and such. And thanks for the link! ^^

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Thor Odinson said:

The god of thunder answers prayers :P

I linked it above but here's the collection: http://luminescentblade.tumblr.com/tagged/lobster trashbin 

Pretty sure that cause a fallout between the Avengers & you but hey politics.

Thank you my lord, I shall read it thusly :D

Wonder how long until people start to say "Ugh, enough about Magvel! Give me Radiant Dawn or FE5 NOWWWWW". Seriously, people were complaining so much about how Fates/Awakening was being pandered to and now we have another game in the spotlight and its suddenly killing the game for everyone.

The FEH team is seriously not appreciated in its time.

I like a lot of these changes, tho! My wallet doesn't.... unfortunately....

1 minute ago, Johann said:

You're right, Ninian is a perfect fit if you smooth erase the edges

herofest2_temp3.gif

So we have a strong swordsmen, a strong healer, and a strong dancer, id asume we would get a good shuriken user, axe user, and a tome user for the last ones. just a matter of which of those last ones are very good for beginners.

1 minute ago, Doof said:

Wonder how long until people start to say "Ugh, enough about Magvel! Give me Radiant Dawn or FE5 NOWWWWW". Seriously, people were complaining so much about how Fates/Awakening was being pandered to and now we have another game in the spotlight and its suddenly killing the game for everyone.

The FEH team is seriously not appreciated in its time.

I like a lot of these changes, tho! My wallet doesn't.... unfortunately....

So the fanbase in it's natural habitat.

If it really is Genny/Ike/Ninian, with three of the four being 5* exclusives added since launch, Julia is the only option for a green matching the same pattern.

Of course, almost-patterns sometimes happen. For example, the original Hero Fest banner had three units who had never been focuses before plus Takumi, who had. But Takumi was the obvious colorless choice (as were the others, really) and this would keep the same things consistent as that did.

On 7/28/2017 at 12:56 AM, LuxSpes said:

I agree. New players or players that got unlucky will have to wait for 4* Clive to get a bonus unit which seems pretty iffy to me.

I was about to post that Julia would fit the bottom left spot. If I had @Johann skills with photo editing, I'd try superposing Ninian and Julia's silhouette.

Once again, you've led me to the correct piece of the puzzle. Behold! The banner is complete, with Ike, Julia, Ninian, and Genny.

Edited by Johann

Just now, Othin said:

If it really is Genny/Ike/Ninian, with three of the four being 5* exclusives added since launch, Julia is the only option for a green matching the same pattern.

Of course, almost-patterns sometimes happen. For example, the original Hero Fest banner had three units who had never been focuses before plus Takumi, who had. But Takumi was the obvious colorless choice (as were the others, really) and this would keep the same things consistent as that did.

That looks like long hair under Genny's arm.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

Oh damn, 5% Julia banner... I won't have enough between that and trying to get Corrin...

@Johann Yooo you're a god.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Just now, Johann said:

Once again, you've led me to the correct piece of the puzzle. Behold! The banner is complete, with Ike, Julia, Ninian, and Genny.

herofest2_temp4.gif

My God this banner is really epic. Can't wait for it!

Looks like it's confirmed. I already have a Julia (and tbh she's not as exciting as the others) so it looks like I'll be pulling red/blue/colorless on the Hero Fest banner.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Now that doesn't even make sense. Why would I whine about characters I love?

You whine that they don't get enough attention. You whine that people don't universally agree that they're the greatest. You do a lot of whining.

Just now, Johann said:

herofest2_temp4.gif

These do seem to be really good units for beginners. and it would help them if they decided to try the arena with one of these characters. so i think these are the best choices for new players indeed.

Just now, Tellius Queen said:

You whine that they don't get enough attention. You whine that people don't universally agree that they're the greatest. You do a lot of whining.

Guess who's being the most annoying person in this thread right now? It's you.

4 minutes ago, Johann said:

herofest2_temp4.gif

hasn't even been 3 hours and we already have the completed banner, how many life threatening diseases have you cured recently?

5 minutes ago, Johann said:

herofest2_temp4.gif

A 5% Banner?

Filled to the brim with units I don't have!?

*implodes*

Just now, Johann said:

Thank you for making sure of it. I was trying to do it myself, but I have an outdated photo editing software and my skills are unpolished at best.Funny how we were able to figure out all the heroes a mere hour after the stream. They should not show silhouettes next time if they really want to make it a surprise.

4 minutes ago, Johann said:

herofest2_temp4.gif

Wow! If that's true then that's an awesome banner! A strong healer, a DC sword, a strong dancer and an anti-Reinhardt mage. That's perfect for beginners and for me too because I want Julia, Genny (For Lyn) and Ninian! I hope these are the new characters!

Just now, thecrimsonflash said:

hasn't even been 3 hours and we already have the completed banner, how many life threatening diseases have you cured recently?

That's Ragnarok’s job! It cures cancer you know!

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

Guess who's being the most annoying person in this thread right now? It's you.

Spoiler

Agreed

Just now, LuxSpes said:

Thank you for making sure of it. I was trying to do it myself, but I have an outdated photo editing software and my skills are unpolished at best.Funny how we were able to figure out all the heroes a mere hour after the stream. They should not show silhouettes next time if they really want to make it a surprise.

Well to be fair. its going to be a surprize for the new players for sure. since they probably dont look at much heroes related fourms.

6 minutes ago, Tellius Queen said:

Actually, I think Frederick's gotten plenty of attention now and I'm satisfied with it. Ike could probably use a bit more, but I'm not going to beg for it since he has CYL coming up anyway.

Also, seems you just made an account simply to bash me, so why should I even take you seriously? I'm done here.

9 minutes ago, Johann said:

herofest2_temp4.gif

Wow, you guys are good! I bet IS would be impressed as heck! :o

Edited by Anacybele

Cool banner, and great work to the detectives who figured it out!  I have every character on it except Genny, so now the question is whether or not to dive into colorless hell for her...