2nd Feh Channel (27th July 2017)

Armagon

7 minutes ago, Johann said:

Once again, you've led me to the correct piece of the puzzle. Behold! The banner is complete, with Ike, Julia, Ninian, and Genny.

herofest2_temp4.gif

The dancer I want, the healer want, and the mage who I need more duplicates of...?

Lord have mercy, I'm only a F2P

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Tellius Queen said:

You whine that they don't get enough attention. You whine that people don't universally agree that they're the greatest. You do a lot of whining.

Don't try to turn this into a problem. There's nothing wrong with liking and disliking. Ana just happens to be a little more vocal about it and there isn't anything wrong with it.

I have to agree with the tellius queen person though Ana's constant complaining about stuff really get's annoying after awhile 

I guess it would make sense if the new Hero Fest is Ike, Ninian, Julia and Genny. Like the previous one, they're all 5* exclusive heroes that are all pretty valuable for a reason or another.

-Ike is just a good unit thanks to built-in Distant Counter and he can serve has Heavy Blade or Aether fodder.

-Ninian is a dancer and the sole owner of Fortify Dragons

-Julia is currently one of the best green mage and one of the best Reinhardt check.

-Genny is a pretty good healer and she's the only source of Wrathful Staff.

5 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

This hero's fest looks pretty meh

I see 3 people and one thing holding a staff 

Well, I use Julia far more than Hector due to the prevalence of Reinhardt in the current meta.

Ike and Ryoma are about the same, though Ike is a bit more valuable SI wise.

Ninian and Azura are pretty much the same, though Ninian has a unique Skill to offer

And I guess Genny's Wrathful Staff isn't as fancy as Takumi's CC, but I think it comes in second as far as unique skill found on a 5* exclusive colorless.

1 minute ago, Bankai said:

I have to agree with the tellius queen person though Ana's constant complaining about stuff really get's annoying after awhile 

lets please not start a topic like this from a litteral trolls comment only made to spite on Ana, this is about what the small direct held.

6 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Don't try to turn this into a problem. There's nothing wrong with liking and disliking. Ana just happens to be a little more vocal about it and there isn't anything wrong with it.

This. Though I can understand why some would think I'm too vocal. I apologize for that and I don't mean to annoy anyone with it.

I just have trouble controlling both my excitement and my disappointment at times. xP

Like, I exploded in happiness at Summer Freddy. lol I'm still totally obsessed with him. :P And then I wanted to rage at the Nohr summer banner. It took all my willpower not to go into a cuss fest about it. So I kept calm in my initial post on it as best as I could. But it may not be enough sometimes, I guess. I'll work on that more, believe me.

Anyway, I guess I could try for Julia in this banner. Not really interested in Genny and I already have a good Ike and Ninian (Ninian is +Atk no less). I'll pull reds anyway so I can maybe have a merged Ike though. :P

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

This. Though I can understand why some would think I'm too vocal. I apologize for that and I don't mean to annoy anyone with it.

I just have trouble controlling both my excitement and my disappointment at times. xP

Like, I exploded in happiness at Summer Freddy. lol I'm still totally obsessed with him. :P And then I wanted to rage at the Nohr banner. It took all my willpower not to go into a cuss fest about it. So I kept calm in my initial post on it as best as I could. But it may not be enough sometimes, I guess. I'll work on that more, believe me.

I'd make a self-depreciating comment about how I'll cover for you when Tana comes out, but I honestly don't think I'm physically capable of getting that excited.

Just goes to show how two people with the same condition are still as different as two different people.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Like, I exploded in happiness at Summer Freddy. lol I'm still totally obsessed with him. :P And then I wanted to rage at the Nohr banner. It took all my willpower not to go into a cuss fest about it. So I kept calm in my initial post on it as best as I could. But it may not be enough sometimes, I guess. I'll work on that more, believe me.

It happens. We all get excited to see more of our favorites.

Heh, it's nice of them to make a whole new Hero Fest banner just to celebrate my birthday xD 

I will probably only go for the one free pull on it. I want too many new characters, and unless I get lucky on the summer banner (unlikely given my recent luck. Even more sore now Saber isn't a bonus unit at all), I'm gonna be mostly focussing on that one.  I want my Leo and Xander... and will likely have to wade through ten Elises to get the latter (judging by the three Camillas I got when going for Chrom -.- ) 

5 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

hasn't even been 3 hours and we already have the completed banner, how many life threatening diseases have you cured recently?

Solving puzzles and public health are just two of my passions

5 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

And I guess Genny's Wrathful Staff isn't as fancy as Takumi's CC, but I think it comes in second as far as unique skill found on a 5* exclusive colorless.

And I need a 5 star OP staff user because......

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

It happens. We all get excited to see more of our favorites.

Yeah, true that. A few people were waiting to see my reaction to Summer Freddy too, now that I think about it. XD

Any idea what those coins are for from the Arena Assault? Kind of hoping it is not what I think it's for, which is whatever event will be centered around the voting from earlier this year.

6 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

And I need a 5 star OP staff user because......

Don't look at me, I don't use healers outside of the training tower

Faye would also have been an OK choice since she has the Firesweep Bow, but considering she was on the last TT banner, I understand why they wen't with Genny.

Edit: Just remembered Genny had a banner at pretty much the same time has the TT banner with Faye. I guess they flipped a coin and decided to go with Genny

Edited by LuxSpes

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, true that. A few people were waiting to see my reaction to Summer Freddy too, now that I think about it. XD

It was so unlikely- not quite as unlikely as Summer Tana or Summer Oboro, but seeing the favourite of a Serenes no one expected to get a seasonal basically demanded anticipation for their reaction.

Just now, Tolvir said:

Any idea what those coins are for from the Arena Assault? Kind of hoping it is not what I think it's for, which is whatever event will be centered around the voting from earlier this year.

First thing that came to mind was 6 star rating. It's possible. I'm not sure what else they could be for other than something totally unexpected and different that we're not going to think of.

1 minute ago, Tolvir said:

Most likely, it's to buy the Arena items.

25 minutes ago, Johann said:

Once again, you've led me to the correct piece of the puzzle. Behold! The banner is complete, with Ike, Julia, Ninian, and Genny.

herofest2_temp4.gif

Geez, now that's talent, wonder how quick you solve 1000 pieces puzzles.

Edited by Zangetsu

Just now, Anacybele said:

First thing that came to mind was 6 star rating. It's possible. I'm not sure what else they could be for other than something totally unexpected and different that we're not going to think of.

I hope not. That could be really problematic. That will only create a huge gap between veteran players and new. You can say good bye to the arena even being functional. Let alone having to retool every character in the game for that too. I doubt it. 

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Most likely, it's to buy the Arena items.

That seems likely. I was a little curious about how you would get those items, and those coins do make sense for that. 

7 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

It was so unlikely- not quite as unlikely as Summer Tana or Summer Oboro, but seeing the favourite of a Serenes no one expected to get a seasonal basically demanded anticipation for their reaction.

I know, right? I don't even really know anyone else who loves Frederick as much as I do. I've seen some fanart for him and female Robin, actually more than most female Robin pairings, now that I think about it (the only one I definitely see more art for is of course Chrom and Robin), but not really much fanart of him in general. He's not liked or disliked, he's middle of the pack. Just kind of in people's neutral zone.

And as much as I love him, I never expected I'd ever see an official Summer Freddy. I was prepared to make a bunch of my own fanart of him. I still did draw him anyway, but yeah. XD

It's almost like IS did this just for me. lol But of course that's not the case. :P

Edited by Anacybele