2nd Feh Channel (27th July 2017)

Armagon

6 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

Oh, I mean Quickened Pulse. And it was that Sacred Seal in the first Tempest Trial. Minuses 1 cooldown at the start of turn 1.

Oh that. I've heard of it. XD But I guess it's too late to get it now then... Darn it. I wish I'd realized how nice that seal was sooner.

5 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

As for Ike vs. Ryoma, how well they do against each other doesn't really mean much as ideally, you don't want swords attacking swords.

Swords with Swordbreaker kinda do want to though. lol

I love the summer banner because it has my Awakening OTP and my second favorite FE character. :P And come on, Frederick is such a hottie in this getup! *swoons* Don't care for adult Tiki though. Gaius is kinda funny, but I'm not that into him.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

I think a boost item would probably be best. Maybe like a limit breaker thing instead of an actual star increase.

@Ice Dragon Ah, I see. I'd say it still would depend on both of their skills on who would win and obviously what strategy is being used.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Though if we do put Ike and Ryoma against each other, Ike pretty much wins because of Swordbreaker. Ryoma can't double Ike without +Spd (or Ike being -Spd), and Ike would double Ryoma regardless of speed with Swordbreaker. And Ryoma has lowish def while Ike is fairly tanky.

Now if SI were taken into account, there's all kinds of possibilities there.

I mean, you don't decide who's better by facing them off against each other. That doesn't mean anything. You decide who's better by facing them off against everyone (including each other and themselves).

23 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

Yeah, why is that? Is it including stuff like Raijinto?

Both Ike and Ryoma have access to the exact same skills (Raijinto and Ragnell are even functionally identical to each other), so the only difference between the two characters is their stat distribution. On that account, Ryoma's advantage in Spd makes a bigger difference than Ike's advantage in Def, which is why he's typically rated higher.

2 minutes ago, Troykv said:

I wonder which kind of atributtes would change in a theorical 6-star rarity.

If it uses the same pattern as the other rarities, a 6-star character would have its second and third highest stat (at level 1 with a neutral nature) boosted by 1 point each and all of its growth rates boosted by 7% of its 3-star growth rates (for a total of 1.21× its growth rates at 3-star rarity).

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Oh that. I've heard of it. XD But I guess it's too late to get it now then... Darn it. I wish I'd realized how nice that seal was sooner.

Swords with Swordbreaker kinda do want to though. lol

Yeah, but they still do more damage and you do less. It works, but it's not ideal.

3 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

I thought the summer summoning was dumb tbh. At least the characters chosen for it imo.

Yeah that's true. I usually don't have them fight if I see Ryoma on the map. I try to have Camus take him out.

Robin for me, but, yeah, it gets me a bonus and I just have to drag along a four star.

I am weak willed, there was bikini Tiki. I don't like female Robin though so I can live without her.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I mean, you don't decide who's better by facing them off against each other. That doesn't mean anything. You decide who's better by facing them off against everyone (including each other and themselves).

Well yeah, I know that. :P I was just saying Ike is more likely to beat Ryoma if they go against each other, not that it meant that Ike was better. The two are pretty equal to me, honestly.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I love the summer banner because it has my Awakening OTP and my second favorite FE character. :P And come on, Frederick is such a hottie in this getup! *swoons* Don't care for adult Tiki though. Gaius is kinda funny, but I'm not that into him.

I'm a grudge holder, I'm still mad at Frederick for treating the avatar like crap. Nah, lol. I'm just not into any of those four characters.

@Arthur97 Honestly I hate the art for Female Robin Summer. It's so annoying seeing the banner because of her.

Edited by SSbardock84

2 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

I'm a grudge holder, I'm still mad at Frederick for treating the avatar like crap. Nah, lol. I'm just not into any of those four characters.

@Arthur97 Honestly I hate the art for Female Robin Summer. It's so annoying seeing the banner because of her.

It's better than her normal artwork.

In any case, Tiki has allotted me another axe user to add to Chrom and Cherche.

6 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

...What? But this makes Frederick human. He was right not to trust Robin right away. And he doesn't treat her that way forever. He warms up to her, especially if he marries her. That's why I love them so much, because I like when two characters who initially don't get along end up becoming super close or falling in love. :P

I think TIki was kind of dumb. Melon axe? Just...what? And I don't care for adult Tiki as I said.

The other three though, perfect. lol Even Gaius and his awesome candy/popsicle bow. I'm not THAT into him as a character though, so I haven't used him. I pulled him twice before Summer Freddy showed up, so he's just been sitting on the bench. :P

Summer Frederick is perfect because the shells tease his pebble habit lol and as I said above, he's totally hot! <3 I've also always wanted to see just how muscular he is too. XD

Summer Female Robin is cute with her harpoon and catching sea creatures. And I have OTP bias here with Frederick. Though the octopus is kinda weird.

But this is just my opinion. :P

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

It's better than her normal artwork.

In any case, Tiki has allotted me another axe user to add to Chrom and Cherche.

I disagree actually.

I forgot Chrom had an axe in Spring. I hate that art as well, I don't like his normal art either for Heroes.

...What? But this makes Frederick human. He was right not to trust Robin right away. And he doesn't treat her that way forever. He warms up to her, especially if he marries her. That's why I love them so much, because I like when two characters who initially don't get along end up becoming super close or falling in love. :P

I think TIki was kind of dumb. Melon axe? Just...what? And I don't care for adult Tiki as I said.

The other three though, perfect. lol Even Gaius and his awesome candy/popsicle bow. I'm not THAT into him as a character though, so I haven't used him. I pulled him twice before Summer Freddy showed up, so he's just been sitting on the bench. :P

Summer Frederick is perfect because the shells tease his pebble habit lol and as I said above, he's totally hot! <3

Summer Female Robin is cute with her harpoon and catching sea creatures. And I have OTP bias here with Frederick. Though the octopus is kinda weird.

But this is just my opinion. :P

It was a joke about Freddy. Lol, your husbando.

Yeah that was weird, I like Young Tiki way better than any other Tiki. She's classic and cool.

Yeah, Gaius fit and being a popular character he should be getting more attention. That's how it is when you try to get one of your favorites.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Melon axe? Just...what?

Didn't you have an idea to give someone a chicken leg as a weapon? ;P

I actually like the idea of crushing someone's head with a Melon XD

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Watermelon splitting is a common beach activity in Japan. A watermelon is put on the sand, and the hitter is blindfolded and given a stick or bat, and the onlookers try to tell the hitter where to walk and when to strike.

Like a pinata, but with a sandy watermelon in the end instead of a pile of candy.

Common comedy gags include giving the hitter a sword and/or replacing the watermelon with a person stuck up to their neck in the sand.

2 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Didn't you have an idea to give someone a chicken leg as a weapon? ;P

I actually like the idea of crushing someone's head with a Melon XD

Yeah, but at least it makes sense for Ike because of his love of meat and it makes sense for summer because of cooking outside on the grill. :P

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Watermelon splitting is a common beach activity in Japan. A watermelon is put on the sand, and the hitter is blindfolded and given a stick or bat, and the onlookers try to tell the hitter where to walk and when to strike.

Like a pinata, but with a sandy watermelon in the end instead of a pile of candy.

Common comedy gags include giving the hitter a sword and/or replacing the watermelon with a person stuck up to their neck in the sand.

I see. But it still seems like an odd choice for a weapon here and for someone like Tiki.

Edited by Anacybele

Seems like a waste of watermelon to me, but I didn't think that was exclusively a Japanese thing.

I see. But it still seems like an odd choice for a weapon here and for someone like Tiki.

Not too different from stabbing people with a giant spoonful of cake. It's wacky, but totally fits the theme.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Watermelon splitting is a common beach activity in Japan.

I'm going to Japan just to see this in live Action

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

But it still seems like an odd choice for a weapon here and for someone like Tiki.

As a weapon, I think it makes sense. People mostly eat watermelon in the summer so why not turn it into a weapon? 

After seeing Lucina holding up an egg and using it as a tome, I think everything can be a weapon in Heroes XD

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Seems like a waste of watermelon to me, but I didn't think that was exclusively a Japanese thing.

I'm sure you'd just wash the watermelon if necessary, cut it up, and serve it up a few minutes later.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Not too different from stabbing people with a giant spoonful of cake. It's wacky, but totally fits the theme.

Yeah, but that actually seems like something Charlotte would do. I don't know if I see Tiki whacking people with watermelon. xP

And yeah, this. I see that activity in itself to be a waste of food. Even if I don't actually like watermelon.

10 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

It was a joke about Freddy. Lol, your husbando.

Oh, my bad. XD And yeah, I hate using that term, but he sure is. <3

Yeah, but that actually seems like something Charlotte would do. I don't know if I see Tiki whacking people with watermelon. xP

When you're 3,000 years old, you probably have to resort to some really weird things for entertainment.

4 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

But sand is so coarse, and it gets everywhere.

Yeah, and you don't know if bugs crawled into it either. Disgusting.

When you're 3,000 years old, you probably have to resort to some really weird things for entertainment.

Yeah, I guess. xP

I may not have quoted it right, but it's a Star Wars thing.

No, you might have. I'm not into Star Wars, so I don't know much about it other than some obvious things (like who Darth Vader really is).

18 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, my bad. XD And yeah, I hate using that term, but he sure is. <3

At least he's not as popular with girls. My waifu is Tharja, I didn't know she was so popular until the Summer DLC came out or when I bought it anyways.

3 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

At least he's not as popular with girls. My waifu is Tharja, I didn't know she was so popular until the Summer DLC came out or when I bought it anyways.

Hey, that's not very nice to say to someone who likes Frederick. But I hate Tharja and think she sucks. So there.

And the main reason Frederick isn't super popular with the female fanbase is because of Chrom. Most of them like to fanboy over him instead. I personally don't like him.

Edited by Anacybele