votris11

Who's ur top 3 Shadow Dragon characters? Reposted.

1. Jagen is a legend and I love him to death.

2. Palla is really fun to use and I made a fun strat where she can get a lot kills really early (after she joins) without slowing the game down to a crawl.

3. Wendell has got to be my favorite magic user in the series, hes just a blast to use with his amazing base speed, also he is a cool character.

Jagen, Draug, Marth. I'm boring, I know. But Jagen reminds me of my grandpa, Marth is one of my favorite characters period, and I've had mad respect for Draug ever since my brother more or less solo'd SD with him (minus the last few chapters)

Oh, I didn't see New Mystery qualifies. Kris is my absolute favorite in that case.

Edited by Lightningdawn

1. Astram - He knows where his allegiance lies, but he's not so stubborn about it to not come to Marth's side. Kind of a Camus but not really type. And then there's his appearance in FE3/12 where he chases you across half of the game. He's persistent. He became super memorable to me because of this and totally grew on me. And I like his relationship with Midia. Bonus points for me getting extra attached to him after making a super expensive build of him in Heroes.

2. Caeda - She definitely has an advantage for having way more dialogue than anyone else in Shadow Dragon, but even then, all of it is really good. There's stuff like her recruiting Roger with the whole "Do you believe in love?" thing, which is hilarious and shows how sly she can be. She's bold, but you also get to see her softer sides in some of her conversations with Marth. Needless to say, she's an amazing unit. Watching her oneshot basically every boss whose name doesn't start with M and end in "edeus never gets old.

3. Palla - The kind and dependable older sister type has always been one of my favorites, and Palla is basically the perfect example of that. She's a really solid unit in every game she's in. 

3. Barst: Great unit, good speed, and was pretty good at holding choke points during enemy phase,.

2: Lena: The Warp Staff Girl and first character I Master Sealed on my first play through of Shadow Dragon, all around was a great healing till the very end 

1: Minerva: Amazing Unit and one of my favorite Fire Emblem characters. Was good straight from the get go and is good all the way till the end of the game.