ike please move this fo fftf

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

r u actually exceedingly distressed or is that just a subtitle joke like "*laughs in spanish*"

chen gave me this avatar i dont know what it means

6 hours ago, Katie said:

Wow same lore. Heather is the wisest FE character tbh.

heather makes me like... so happy she's me tbh because she's bad but lovable,m,;;

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

i just remove my avatar if i want to change it and have nothing else in mind

but i guess it might be weird seeing users w/o avatars

yeah I used to do that

like people would ask me "why do you have no avatar" when I just wanted to change it but i didnt really know what to make it

but it's boring having no avatar so now I just keep whatever I have until I find something good to change it to

thats actually most of the reason I posted in that thread to begin with i had the same avatar for a really long time so I kinda wanted something else to have until I found something good to change it to

i still dont really have anything in mind to make it though so i guess ill probably just keep this until i find something else

2 minutes ago, unique said:

yeah I used to do that

like people would ask me "why do you have no avatar" when I just wanted to change it but i didnt really know what to make it

but it's boring having no avatar so now I just keep whatever I have until I find something good to change it to

thats actually most of the reason I posted in that thread to begin with i had the same avatar for a really long time so I kinda wanted something else to have until I found something good to change it to

i still dont really have anything in mind to make it though so i guess ill probably just keep this until i find something else

i am really curious where that is from and why she is distressed

i had no avatar for a while until arcanite told me to get one

its honestly better for me not to put my gender and all that other info but i dont want to be called a guy on accident

personal info sucks

btw i was not entirely joking about gheb either bc he would be GHB which means free unit and free 2k feathers from Infernal and possibly free fodder as a result if he has good skills

i need all the feathers i can get

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

i am really curious where that is from and why she is distressed

i had no avatar for a while until arcanite told me to get one

its honestly better for me not to put my gender and all that other info but i dont want to be called a guy on accident

personal info sucks

btw i was not entirely joking about gheb either bc he would be GHB which means free unit and free 2k feathers from Infernal and possibly free fodder as a result if he has good skills

i need all the feathers i can get

@chenhey nerd wheres this pic from and why is she distressed

i dont put my gender on my profile so some people think im a guy and some people think im a girl but i dont really care what people think really

i think most people can probably tell which i actually am but a lot of people have got it wrong before so idk what people think really

also free feathers and skills are cool but itd be even better if they were with a character who isnt a terrible meme and theres still plenty of those they could use so we dont have to resort to making gheb relevant again yet

Just now, unique said:

@chenhey nerd wheres this pic from and why is she distressed

i dont put my gender on my profile so some people think im a guy and some people think im a girl but i dont really care what people think really

i think most people can probably tell which i actually am but a lot of people have got it wrong before so idk what people think really

also free feathers and skills are cool but itd be even better if they were with a character who isnt a terrible meme and theres still plenty of those they could use so we dont have to resort to making gheb relevant again yet

doesn't matter either way for someones gender imo (except romantic stuff bc im str8), so i dont really care what you are :)

i suppose lyon is always good but a lot of ppl already said that

uhhhh i guess that dragon who was myrrh's dad or something could be a good GHB

i need more dragons. eff my luck

maybe ill just post that on the thread