Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Soren is great.  He'll take out those pesky Blues.  I'll be fielding my Bridelia again.  I think she's the most OP unit I have that doesn't require team support, although Reinhardt might give her a run for her money.

Murdering blues is what he does best. I think my favorite part of the gauntlets is getting to use units that I don't have so I am looking forward to using your Bridelia again! She is wonderfully OP. Reinhardt gives everyone a run for his money heh. 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You would call a maiden impure? Such disrespect.

I made no such remark vis-a-vis her purity, maidenly or otherwise, but rather I claimed the waters about her are impure, which entails that they would be loaded with the free floating ions necessary for the water to serve as an excellent conductor for Lightning Breath+.

3 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, I gotta agree with Satsuma on that. That's also rich coming from someone on Team Tiki considering how much more scandalous Summer!Tiki's getup looks compared to Summer!Corrin's.

Well, what bearing does attire have on any of this? I pointed out earlier in this thread that divine dragons are most certainly above the need to conform to the limited human conceptions of "decency" and whatnot. The very thought is absurd!

Edited by Astellius

I wish you'd join Freddy, Rezzy. I'd love to use that Titania of yours. I still want a Titania myself to go with Ike. I don't want him to be alone in the Tellius category. :P And Titania is cool.

I just hope someone on my friends list leads with a Titania in the gauntlet or I wind up with a Titania there some other way.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I wish you'd join Freddy, Rezzy. I'd love to use that Titania of yours. I still want a Titania myself to go with Ike. I don't want him to be alone in the Tellius category. :P And Titania is cool.

I just hope someone on my friends list leads with a Titania in the gauntlet or I wind up with a Titania there some other way.

If Leo somehow loses to Xander round one, I might join Frederick.  I'm sure we'll wind up on the same team again, eventually.

Just now, Rezzy said:

If Leo somehow loses to Xander round one, I might join Frederick.  I'm sure we'll wind up on the same team again, eventually.

Yeah, probably eventually.

Frederick would have to beat Gaius too anyway.

3 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Yes, let's do this! :D

I can't believe you'd be on such a bombustic team! We went Minerva together!

Come home to Elise :(

5 minutes ago, hauteclere said:

I'm really torn between Team Elise and Team Frederick. On one hand, I have Elise and I adore her, but on the other hand, seashell Frederick is my favorite thing. 

GO TEAM ELISE AND LET ME USE SOMEONE WITH YOUR NAMESAKE

4 minutes ago, hauteclere said:

I'm really torn between Team Elise and Team Frederick. On one hand, I have Elise and I adore her, but on the other hand, seashell Frederick is my favorite thing. 

You clearly want to go Team Elise here friend. For one, you already have her, so that means you have a bonus unit which means more feathers you can support her better then you could Freddy. If you like both of them anyway, might as well go with the one you have right? Besides, we have cookies.

1 hour ago, DarkLordIvy said:

@Rezzy(in particular anyway I forget if I have anyone else relevant on my friends list) 

Alright screw it I'm going team Leo. Maybe then I'll be able to pull him! 

Gaius I love you! But not as much as tomatos and magic. 

Anybody else on team Leo who wants to add me my friend code is 0028978737! This nonsense will be my rep unless people would prefer a different helper. 

Reveal hidden contents

roPMG9q.png

Sent a request. My lead will also be a green mage (Nino) unless you or any of my other Team Leo peeps object.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Sent a request. My lead will also be a green mage (Nino) unless you or any of my other Team Leo peeps object.

Gotcha! Nino is fine with me! The more green mages the more entertaining the runs against all red teams heh heh. 

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

@Glaceon Mage@Anime27Arts@Rafiel's Aria@Tybrosion@TheTuckingFypo

Leo is ready.  It's time to rally the troops.

I think I screamed a little when I saw how cute he is. I WILL SERVE THE TINY LORD LEO AND OUR TRUE LORD LEO UNTIL MY DYING BREATH. PREPARE FOR BATTLE!!!

@DarkLordIvy I have added you into my army! (I'm Aria. Currently Lucius is my lead.) I think I've finally decided that I'll use Cordelia for now (since several of my teammates have green characters available...and I've basically finished building her except for Galeforce). I'll switch her out for my Distant Counter!Titania at a later date. Didn't have any Desperation fodder for her, plus she's not +SPD, so she's rocking out Vantage as a filler skill for now.

Spoiler

wkDDRzk.png

gKmGnT4.png

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

GO TEAM ELISE AND LET ME USE SOMEONE WITH YOUR NAMESAKE

*stares at 4 star michalis and 881 feathers*

*sweats*

1 hour ago, Bartozio said:

You clearly want to go Team Elise here friend. For one, you already have her, so that means you have a bonus unit which means more feathers you can support her better then you could Freddy. If you like both of them anyway, might as well go with the one you have right? Besides, we have cookies.

you had me at "feathers" but seashell dad is still very tempting

4 minutes ago, hauteclere said:

you had me at "feathers" but seashell dad is still very tempting

Give into the abs and seashells, man. GIVE IN.

Do I have to bring in a close up of the abs? :P

so I didnt try a single summon on the summer focus up until like two days back when I realized i wanted summer gaius for a really, really stupid reason

so i tried a few gray orbs, and knowing my incredible weird luck, I was sure i'd get either him or frederick soon

after like 2 or 3 tries i got frederick

so unless I somehow do get gaius, who i like a little more, i'm gonna be team frederick until he's out so I can get as many feathers as possible

45 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I think I screamed a little when I saw how cute he is. I WILL SERVE THE TINY LORD LEO AND OUR TRUE LORD LEO UNTIL MY DYING BREATH. PREPARE FOR BATTLE!!!

@DarkLordIvy I have added you into my army! (I'm Aria. Currently Lucius is my lead.) I think I've finally decided that I'll use Cordelia for now (since several of my teammates have green characters available...and I've basically finished building her except for Galeforce). I'll switch her out for my Distant Counter!Titania at a later date. Didn't have any Desperation fodder for her, plus she's not +SPD, so she's rocking out Vantage as a filler skill for now.

Reveal hidden contents

wkDDRzk.png

gKmGnT4.png

30 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

omg. He even looks like a Leo XD 

Rallied.

Yep, I think IS based their Leo on my Tomato Prince.

14 minutes ago, Motendra said:

So, curious question. How many here actually have me as a friend? This may or may not influence my decision

I'm not sure if I have you, honestly. xP