Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

Oh, but Motendra (and others), if you don't have any of us on your friends list, I'll add ya, and maybe this'll convince people too...

UneJgpW.png

Hee hee.

But honestly, these ARE some of the best drawn abs and pecs I've ever seen. I got lucky with them being on my favorite FE character not named Ike! I'll shut up about this for now though. lol I don't want to get too obnoxious.

Frederick: You rather are, I think.

Me: Yeah, sorry... Just trying to get you more supporters, is all, but yeah...

Frederick: Of course, and I always appreciate it. Just be more careful, eh? Sometimes what you might do in an attempt to gain supporters could actually drive them away.

Me: That's funny, coming from the man who had the bright idea to put Chrom naked on some recruitment posters. *laughs*

Frederick: Yeah, I'm far past that kind of thing now... *goes red again*

Me: Oh I know, I'm just giving you a hard time. Hee hee. I'll definitely try to be more careful!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Xander all they way goooo <3, or if he looses then its Frederick

Why am I not surprised to see the "Melon" Ladys on top of this poll ¬.¬

Camilla is suspiciously absent from the Beach Banner.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Camilla is suspiciously absent from the Beach Banner.

Probably because she practically already wears a swimsuit, so she wouldn't look much different. I mean, she IS in battle panties and maybe a bra. So she'd feel redundant.

Edited by Anacybele

10 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Xander all they way goooo <3, or if he looses then its Frederick

I think it's also fans who are meh about Fates/Awakening and Tiki was in older games

36 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

I see...

Reveal hidden contents

OMG YOU'VE GOTTA GET HIM TO BE LEO FOR HALLOWEEN >w<

There's an idea.  Or I could make him a vampire.  Wasn't Leo that in the DLC that I never got?

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

So, curious question. How many here actually have me as a friend? This may or may not influence my decision

Yo HK, I know I have you.

This obviously means you should join Leo

Oh yeah joining @Rezzy's little rally, so Go Leo or something.

3 hours ago, Oboro! said:

I can't believe you'd be on such a bombustic team! We went Minerva together!

Come home to Elise :(

I can't believe you're on Team Elise... AGAIN! Why... how... can this be?!

I'm pretty sure Minerva would want you to join the divine dragon as we conquer the world! I've always let it be known that I was fond of Tiki, so it should come as no surprise that I would back her even in her most bombustic iteration!

Plus, I have a pattern to uphold: Minerva (redhead), Merric, (greenhead), Priscilla (redhead), Tiki (greenhead). Really, if anything, Merric is the odd one out, because he has no prominent red motifs in his color scheme, which prevents the pattern from being an inversion of complementary colors each time (Minerva has the green headband, Priscilla wears green clothes, and Tiki wears red clothes).

3 hours ago, Shadowess said:

Gaius or Tiki

probably gaius since i pulled him though

Tiki! We here at Team Tiki would welcome you openly!

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

So, curious question. How many here actually have me as a friend? This may or may not influence my decision

We're friends! You should join Team Tiki. There are no Macedonians for this gauntlet, but Tiki was an ally of Minerva! That should count for something, right?

48 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Well, I don't think it's just because of the, uh, melons, as the cross section of Tiki's fanbase includes fans of Shadow Dragon/New Mystery (along with the originals) & Awakening. Also, the whole gauntlet features fanservice iterations of the characters, so is Tiki's art really on a different level than, say, Robin's or Corrin's? Plus, she's only 4 votes ahead of Leo, so it's not like she has an overwhelming lead over male characters.

34 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I think it's also fans who are meh about Fates/Awakening and Tiki was in older games

She is the sole representative of the older games in this gauntlet!

5 hours ago, Astellius said:

I made no such remark vis-a-vis her purity, maidenly or otherwise, but rather I claimed the waters about her are impure, which entails that they would be loaded with the free floating ions necessary for the water to serve as an excellent conductor for Lightning Breath+.

Corrin creates her own water, as pure as heart and everything else.

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, but Motendra (and others), if you don't have any of us on your friends list, I'll add ya, and maybe this'll convince people too...

UneJgpW.png

Hee hee.

That innocent "hee hee" at the end is perfect

I might join Frederick now

I mean what?

2 hours ago, Astellius said:

I can't believe you're on Team Elise... AGAIN! Why... how... can this be?!

I'm pretty sure Minerva would want you to join the divine dragon as we conquer the world! I've always let it be known that I was fond of Tiki, so it should come as no surprise that I would back her even in her most bombustic iteration!

Plus, I have a pattern to uphold: Minerva (redhead), Merric, (greenhead), Priscilla (redhead), Tiki (greenhead). Really, if anything, Merric is the odd one out, because he has no prominent red motifs in his color scheme, which prevents the pattern from being an inversion of complementary colors each time (Minerva has the green headband, Priscilla wears green clothes, and Tiki wears red clothes).

I'll miss you :(

Not that there's much to miss anyway :P

Join tiki for Astellius and his pEst, or Elise with me and my OBORO!

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

That innocent "hee hee" at the end is perfect

I might join Frederick now

I mean what?

:3

Do it. You know you want to. The abs have spoken!

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if some people joined Frederick simply because of his spectacular abs though. lol

Frederick: Truth be told, I did spend many days exercising to attain the physique I have now. I certainly wouldn't complain if it got me something nice besides extra strength in battle.

Me: Ooh, then how about we try that? *yanks hoodie off*

Frederick: H-Hey!

Me: Oh my, those biceps are just as magnificent! *swoons* How about THIS, folks?

Frederick: Curses... Me and my fantastic mouth...

lol I just had to.

30 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Corrin creates her own water, as pure as heart and everything else.

Wait, where does Corrin create water? Ever?

7 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

I'll miss you :(

Not that there's much to miss anyway :P

Join tiki for Astellius and his pEst, or Elise with me and my OBORO!

I miss you too. But I literally did announce my intentions to join Team Tiki whenever she would appear. Why are you surprised? I announced my intentions a long time ago, and have followed through on them...?

Versus you, reluctantly joining Elise last time, despite it being contrary to everything you ever stood for... and then you following that up with joining Elise again.

Also, with unintentional irony, my current fore character is Xander. Well, I think we know how this ends....

39 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Versus you, reluctantly joining Elise last time, despite it being contrary to everything you ever stood for... and then you following that up with joining Elise again.

This really shouldn't surprise you, to be honest. Summer!Elise is basically Nino if you flipped the latter's Atk (33) with her Spd (36) and add an extra point to Spd to make it 34. With how much of a hard-on Nino gives them, of course they're going to be attracted to a very similar unit in Summer!Elise.

39 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Also, with unintentional irony, my current fore character is Xander. Well, I think we know how this ends....

This "joke" doesn't work since your team isn't even facing Elise to begin with and won't ever given Elise isn't making it past Corrin.

Aw man, I've been pulling desperately on the Ylisse summer banner before it ends just so I can get the much nicer looking Summer Gaius but it seems my dreams are not mean to be. Welp, guess I'll join Team Frederick, since I actually have him and he's not half bad to look at (not as good as Gaius imo). Might as well get some bonus points out of him before he gets destroyed by Xander or the other girls. 

21 minutes ago, Doof said:

Aw man, I've been pulling desperately on the Ylisse summer banner before it ends just so I can get the much nicer looking Summer Gaius but it seems my dreams are not mean to be. Welp, guess I'll join Team Frederick, since I actually have him and he's not half bad to look at (not as good as Gaius imo). Might as well get some bonus points out of him before he gets destroyed by Xander or the other girls. 

Sorry to hear that, everyone should be able to get their unit they want at some point.

42 mins to go.