Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

Just now, JSND said:

What i meant is that i'm surprised people had the impression that Leo is less popular than Xander. He beat him on Fates popularity poll, and reach Top 10 in CYL when Xander is unseen in Top 20 iirc.

Yeah, Xander really isn't all that popular. His fans are just very loud, that's all. He really didn't deserve 2 alt outfits, that's for sureĀ 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Yeah, Xander really isn't all that popular. His fans are just very loud, that's all. He really didn't deserve 2 alt outfits, that's for sureĀ 

I.... actually kinda like that he's one that gets alt because its looks whack and awkward as fuck lol

Xander got the x3 boost before Leo did so it seems Leo gets more points on his own. Unless Xander gets a last minute boost that will tip the scales it's going to be a win for Leo.

4 minutes ago, JSND said:

What i meant is that i'm surprised people had the impression that Leo is less popular than Xander. He beat him on Fates popularity poll, and reach Top 10 in CYL when Xander is unseen in Top 20 iirc.

Ā 

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Well I'm pretty surprised then. I really never get the impression he's very popular. Maybe it's my own bias, since he seemed like the least standout royal in Fates, and I don't see half the art and stuff of him as Xander or the other male royals. :/

Holy shit, I woke up just in time to see a multiplier on Frederick...and I could use it twice! This doesn't feel like a coincidence, Frederick was in need of my help and fate got me up to throw 300 flags on this! I'm here now, Frederick, so it's time to kick some Gaius ass!

Frederick: Ah, thank you! I was in a bit of a jam there. Let's hope everyone else gave us a nice boost too. Just don't get too crazy with your flags.

Me: Yeah. And don't worry about that, I'm conservative about these things. No seriously, I am. I treat my my limited stuff like I do my money. I NEVER go real crazy.

Frederick: Really? I have to admit, I didn't exactly expect that of you. But it's a respectable quality.

Me: Aw, thank you, Freddy! ^^

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Holy shit, I woke up just in time to see a multiplier on Frederick...and I could use it twice! This doesn't feel like a coincidence, Frederick was in need of my help and fate got me up to throw 300 flags on this! I'm here now, Frederick, so it's time to kick some Gaius ass!

Frederick seems like he's going to be on the losing end, but this means rather little.

Glory to Lord Frederick, the Snowmad King!

Just now, phineas81707 said:

Frederick seems like he's going to be on the losing end, but this means rather little.

Glory to Lord Frederick, the Snowmad King!

Not necessarily, but most probably. Which is unfortunate. He's the best character in this gauntlet by far... (maybe not gameplay-wise, but character-wise, definitely) :(

I couldn't not fight for him though. I'd be betraying how much I love him if I did.

Frederick: I would have been...quite disappointed if you had bailed out on me. Given how much you respect me. And despite your...tendencies, the respect is mutual.

Me: Heh, thank you, Freddy. I know, and I wasn't ever going to run away!

I've decided to side with Team Corrin...

Oh, and my Camus wants to come out and play.

He's running this skillset:

- Gradivus, Reposition and Ignis, A: +3 ATK, B: Vantage 3, C: Goad Cavalry

My Tactician Name is Frost, my ID is 9672912719

Edited by Frosty

One thing I'm surprised is that Frederick seemed to have a considerable lead at one point. Even if he had multiplier, that's pretty impressive. I mean, Gaius is supposed to be the more popular out of the two. These multipliers are honestly starting to get annoying. In my opinion, a x2 would be fine but anything above x3 just makes the final result a coin flip. Unless there's of course Tharja or Camilla on the gauntlet which guarantees an easy victory for them.

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Not necessarily, but most probably. Which is unfortunate. He's the best character in this gauntlet by far... (maybe not gameplay-wise, but character-wise, definitely) :(

I couldn't not fight for him though. I'd be betraying how much I love him if I did.

None of theĀ gamesĀ characters I'd support that rigourosly are lined up yet, but you can bet I'd be in the same boat.

Oh, and I got your Ike once. Unfortuntely, his Reposition was more useful than his Ragnell, but he did get a chance to use the latter.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

None of theĀ gamesĀ characters I'd support that rigourosly are lined up yet, but you can bet I'd be in the same boat.

Oh, and I got your Ike once. Unfortuntely, his Reposition was more useful than his Ragnell, but he did get a chance to use the latter.

Truth be told, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't surprised Frederick got to be in a gauntlet this soon. I thought he'd be saved for a cavalry or Jagen gauntlet or both later down the line. But this was before Summer Freddy happened. :P

Awesome! I forgot to swap my Summer Freddy out for him before I went to bed, but I'm glad that mistake didn't mess anyone up.

But now Gaius has the multiplier. Oof... FIGHT HARDER!

Edited by Anacybele

For once, I jumped on the voting gauntlet on time, and am currently in the top 10 for Tiki's army. Kind of a surreal experience after placing so low in prior gauntlets.

1 hour ago, Alkaid said:

Ā 

Well I'm pretty surprised then. I really never get the impression he's very popular. Maybe it's my own bias, since he seemed like the least standout royal in Fates, and I don't see half the art and stuff of him as Xander or the other male royals. :/

He doesnt standout but i remember people liking his personality

Leo should have been the lord have been a meme after all

I may die of laughter this gauntlet. Team Xander is certainly bringing the Xander. Featured is @DarkLordIvy's Soren who has been INSANELY useful. I think he's shown up in most of my battles so far.

Spoiler

dPzUwql.png

Ā 

Also, I just had a Nino on my team (well two Ninos actually), and the one I could send a friend request to had the user name Nino Kuni. (Like the video game Ni no Kuni.) I'm still snickering. Gosh.

Edited by Rafiel's Aria

I hope I don't wind up using a bunch of orbs to revive my guys every time they get beat. I don't want to regret it if a cool banner pops up soon!

Gonna fight my hardest for Freddy regardless though!

And here we go again. Another multiplier for Freddy already. o.o I feel like whoever wins this round here will get stomped in round 2 simply because their supporters burned a bunch of flags in round 1.

Edited by Anacybele

Oh, but even though Frederick wound up with the multiplier again right after Gaius had it, the good news is that team Gaius didn't jump ahead by as big a margin as we did!

That could mean Team Freddy actually has more people! It could also mean team Gaius used fewer flags, though, so this isn't guaranteed. Still, I've a feeling the latter is a bit less likely. And Freddy has a chance anyway!

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, ruruo said:

Phew finally! Was busy this morning, so I had to wait until now toĀ hop aboard team Fred <3Ā 

Who got the first multiplier between Fred and Gaius?

I'm not sure, but Freddy had it when I woke up, so I think Gaius might have!

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

But now Gaius has the multiplier. Oof... FIGHT HARDER!

Darn. I was afraid it would happen when I saw Freddy's multiplier at break. He timed it so I wouldn't get Gaius' multiplier. Why, Freddy? I still adore you... I just adore the candyman more v.v

Just now, Cute Chao said:

Darn. I was afraid it would happen when I saw Freddy's multiplier at break. He timed it so I wouldn't get Gaius' multiplier. Why, Freddy? I still adore you... I just adore the candyman more v.v

Well, just look at it this way: if Gaius loses, you can join Freddy because you also like him!

I want to feel the same can happen for me, only with female Robin in place of Gaius, but...she's against Tiki. >_<

And Freddy is smart and wise, that's why! Even FE Warriors admits it. Heh heh.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well, just look at it this way: if Gaius loses, you can join Freddy because you also like him!

I want to feel the same can happen for me, only with female Robin in place of Gaius, but...she's against Tiki. >_<

And Freddy is smart and wise, that's why! Even FE Warriors admits it. Heh heh.

Problem is, I like all the guys in it. It's hard to pick the next one along. I won't be sad if any of them win it... though I doubt they stand a chance against bikini women ^.^''

Freddy is a great guy, though :D No denying here :)

Glad they're giving out a few Light's Blessings this month, I'm getting too many Reds from people on Team Tiki. Wish I remembered if Robert and Hyper were people on here, need me some Blue.