Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

Finally got around to adding @Rafiel's Aria as a friend, or something. I don't know of anyone else to add though at the moment.

And I'm slightly confused by "multipliers" and the like. Would someone kindly point me towards where I can read about what determines how one wins in the voting gauntlet?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Yes 

I did 200 flags on the multiplier 4 times and I'm in top 5k in Leo

E Z P Z

Okay, but how do I, liek, know when that happens.

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Some people might like to take things slowly tho

Ever did a swift sparrow before?

Perfect combination of attack and speed! 

What am I even talking about!

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

Ever did a swift sparrow before?

Perfect combination of attack and speed! 

What am I even talking about!

My Katarina has Swift Sparrow! 37+4 speed is crazy! Imagine if she had a Hone Speed buff...

I don't think I should switch out Catria for anyone else yet tho :o

4 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Would someone kindly point me towards where I can read about what determines how one wins in the voting gauntlet?

Breh

They have a full explanation in the info board :V

4 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Okay, but how do I, liek, know when that happens.

They explain it in the info board

JUST READ THE FRICKING INFO BOARDS 

Lol

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

You really like what a loser, don't you?

Yes yes I do!

5 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Breh

They have a full explanation in the info board :V

They explain it in the info board

JUST READ THE FRICKING INFO BOARDS 

Lol

Yes yes I do!

Ah, thank you very kindly. Now what the heck is a vote? Is that when you spend the flags after playing a round?

3 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Ah, thank you very kindly.

No problem, Bipper ;D

3 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Now what the heck is a vote? Is that when you spend the flags after playing a round?

You better be joking

I hopped on team Robin but I've been getting a lot of randoms since most people on my friends list are on other teams. If anyone on team Robin is looking for more friends, my FC is 4434461182 and my leader is Bridelia. 

35 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I'll give you a Death Blow if you know what I mean

Careful, if you don't end me I have Quick Riposte.

And wow I almost lost a match cause I got a random vanilla B Cordelia that everything on the enemy team doubled and killed back and she would leave them all with like 5 hp. ..And the whole enemy team was green, and my other ally was blue + my Robin. I had to sacrifice both my other units to chip damage for Cordelia to barely finish them off. lol

59 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Roll call!

I'm pretty sure you're not on my list, so if you want my FC it's 2970-63-1297. Right now my lead is still Bride Cordelia.

Catria's Fury knows no bounds...

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

No

I don't feel like digging up my ID so I'll just add you. My username is Togekiss. Let me know what your ID is and I'll add you

52 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Other people might get freaked out by this, or get very annoyed that they keep being matched with two fliers against two bows. I on the other hand will gladly take what I can get. (I might need to put Hector and Cecilia to work and as for a recipe when I finally get to promoting my own Catria though).

Don't think so?

My username is Bardth, FC is 9221424579, lead is Camus. Let me know if you want another lead though.

Requests sent.  I'm Rezzy with Bridelia lead.

@GuiltyLove My code is 9224438060.

16 minutes ago, hauteclere said:

I hopped on team Robin but I've been getting a lot of randoms since most people on my friends list are on other teams. If anyone on team Robin is looking for more friends, my FC is 4434461182 and my leader is Bridelia. 

Requested ;) I'm on team Robin running boring but reliable Rein atm, user name's "~ruruo" 

21 minutes ago, hauteclere said:

I'm on Team Robin.

The name is Lord-Zero, FC is 2045368483 and I'm currently leading with Zephiel.

Heh. I just had a Robin on my team who used Bonfire and said "Our bonds are strong!" but it sounded like he was saying "bon," as in, "Our Bon(fire)s are strong!"

18 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

You better be joking

Of course it's a joke! Looks up votes on the Heroes wiki.

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

My code is 9224438060.

You're on team Leo as well, correct? I think I'll add you as well. Look for Rex Glacies with the young Tiki... I think.

Glad to see Robin's holding onto a steady lead! This could wind up being Frederick vs Gaius 2.0 with Corrin trying to catch up, but not quite getting there. Only I'd actually be on the winning side this time. :P

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I checked the chart and Robin's been in the lead for a few hours. I really hope Corrin gets a boost soon!

Team Corrin certainly won't be getting a boost soon. Team Robin has their current lead based on multiplier, but are a smaller team, so their lead is gradually shrinking. Next boost in that matchup is going to team Robin, and then Team Corrin might get another if Team Robin overshoots.

3 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I checked the chart and Robin's been in the lead for a few hours. I really hope Corrin gets a boost soon!

It seems more likely Corrin will creep up to meet her rather than Robin enlarging her lead to cause a Corrin multiplier. I'd love to be wrong though. A Corrin multiplier means a Robin one!

5 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

If anything, team Corrin will overtake us again. I think the next predicted mark will be sometime next day. 

This is the chart I like use to estimate when a boost will come. Sadly I think Corrin is already past getting any multipliers, and Team Robin won't be getting one until much later tomorrow if the numbers continue the way they are.   

Edited by ruruo
forgot link lol

8 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Heh. I just had a Robin on my team who used Bonfire and said "Our bonds are strong!" but it sounded like he was saying "bon," as in, "Our Bon(fire)s are strong!"

Of course it's a joke! Looks up votes on the Heroes wiki.

You're on team Leo as well, correct? I think I'll add you as well. Look for Rex Glacies with the young Tiki... I think.

Okay, let me know if you send a request.