Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

@Rex Glacies It looks like you're a bit new to the game.  Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have about the game that are unclear.

That would be correct. Long story short, I can only play on certain occasions, so I'm not very far in it. And thank you very kindly for your offer!

33 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

We all know if you dislike Corrin, it's just because you're possessed by a slime monster.

If I ever make one of those things where I place my favorite quotes from this site, this is going on there.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

There is also fact that this particular version Corrin is much cuter thatn this particular version of Robin.

That's not a fact. That's an opinion. I think both are equally cute.

18 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

That would be correct. Long story short, I can only play on certain occasions, so I'm not very far in it. And thank you very kindly for your offer!

You better PM me first

You're MY friend

I mean, Rezzy is great help :D:

26 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

If I ever make one of those things where I place my favorite quotes from this site, this is going on there.

I do what I can.

10 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

You better PM me first

You're MY friend

Is this grade school again?

8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Apparently someone on Team Gaius likes them a meme lord.

Lol. The closest thing I got to him was a 5* Maria, all vanilla stuff besides the Pain staff.

Though I do wish we coulda got original Mystery here so that I coulda got the Vulneary joke without having to ask someone about it...

15 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

You better PM me first

You're MY friend

Well, you never told me I could ask you! But I'll be certain to ask one or both of you for help if I need it.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Is this grade school again?

Are you certain Oboro! and I aren't still in grade school?

5 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Rex Glacies is my friend, sister! Back off!

No, it's the heroes board :D

Could've fooled me considering the more...interesting discussions that tend to crop up around here. At the very least, there's more than a few of us around here who still have the maturity level of a grade schooler. Mostly me though.

3 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Well, you never told me I could ask you!

Are you kidding me!?!?!?

I'm here for you <3

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Could've fooled me considering the more...interesting discussions that tend to crop up around here. At the very least, there's more than a few of us around here who still have the maturity level of a grade schooler. Mostly me though.

Where are the mods when you need them

50 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

I spend 200 only on bonus and save the rest for final round 

Gives the most efficient way to rank while having flags leftover for the underdog to get a last push at the end!

Currently at "Same". Take it when we're at a disadvantage and it doesn't have that, we game?

I keep sporadically checking the spread sheet for Leo v. Gaius. It's really going to come down to the multiplier. Gaius is still slated to win it looks like. Man this is tense. 

....on the bright side though, I'm ranked 77 in Leo's army. I'm pretty proud of that. 

1 hour ago, Extrasolar said:

Someone else said this, but I think it's more of a case that male Robin is popular, and female Corrin is popular. Their opposite genders don't fare nearly as well in general.

M-Robin & F-Robin are nearly same in character. One just happens to be a bit more dorky than the other.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Also it's partly the fact Corrin is a flying mage (dragon on dragon) making her more unique than Robin who is 'just' another lancer

I don't think that too much of major factor. I can see why but I still it's a stretch to say that's the deciding point.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

We all know if you dislike Corrin, it's just because you're possessed by a slime monster.

........Why do I always remember how horrible Conquest's story is.

53 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

It kinda already happened in CYL though. F!Corrin did place the highest (9th, 19,599 votes) between herself, her male counterpart and both Robins Kris is excluded since no one likes them anyways. Even if you combine the totals for both Robins and both Corrins, Corrin still comes out ahead with 27,290 votes to Robin's 24,536 votes. This really isn't that big a shocker especially with how damn beautiful Corrin's art is. Seriosuly, her art is now my favorite in the game no question.

Robin & Corrin are both are Avatars so they should just as well receive as the other. Hell I could argue why Robin is the character/Avatar than Corrin is but that's not the point. Going purely off the internet Corrin is by far the most controversial lord of the series. Granted F-Corrin has a incredibly well done design, but still. For the record I like Kris....to certain degree since I've never play the game.

51 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

There is also fact that this particular version Corrin is much cuter thatn this particular version of Robin.

That's just subjective

Edited by Zangetsu

Just now, Soul~! said:

Currently at "Same". Take it when we're at a disadvantage and it doesn't have that, we game?

Lemme be clear

NEVER EVER SPEND YOUR FLAGS UNLESS THERE'S A BONUS OR IF YOU'RE IN THE FINAL ROUND

This strat is to maximize spending/ranking during the first 2 rounds while keeping your flags for the final round. You should be weary for spending flags on bonuses for the final round too, though. 

Just now, Zangetsu said:

M-Robin & F-Robin are nearly same in character. One just happens to be a bit more dorky than the other.

Hey, I always preferred female Robin to male Robin, but I'm apparently in the minority. People are crazy about M!Robin, while F!Robin gets pushed to the background. I dunno why, lol.

1 minute ago, Extrasolar said:

Hey, I always preferred female Robin to male Robin, but I'm apparently in the minority. People are crazy about M!Robin, while F!Robin gets pushed to the background. I dunno why, lol.

That does seem to be the case, but that doesn't change the fact that Robin's entire character is supposed to be what you decide it's supposed to be at the end of the day. Which is more than what can be said about Corrin.

On 8/4/2017 at 12:07 AM, Oboro! said:

Are you kidding me!?!?!?

I'm here for you <3

Yes, I suppose I should have acknowledged your willingness beforehand, but regardless, thank you kindly. I shall ask for your help whenever I feel I need it.

On 8/4/2017 at 12:08 AM, Rafiel's Aria said:

Gaius is still slated to win it looks like. Man this is tense. 

Spoiler

tenor.gif.6c8ba13850f2fab9735d8edfbcc01420.gif

Wait, what? Suntanning vampire is still losing to candyless trousers? How? I knew Gaius is popular in Japan (he won the fan service swimsuit art, and was reincarnated into Fates) but to think he's more popular than Leo - one of the "main" characters in Fates? I... I'm just trying to wrap my head around this. I thought Leo was going to have a clear cut victory.

Edited by Rex Glacies

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

Yes, I suppose I should have acknowledged your willingness beforehand, but regardless, thank you kindly. I shall ask for your help whenever I feel I need it.

?

I... I'm just trying to wrap my head around this. I thought Leo was going to have a clear cut victory.

Ugh me too

It's the motherblanking multiplier! GOSH DARN IT! 

How? I knew Gaius is popular in Japan (he won the fan service swimsuit art, and was reincarnated into Fates) but to think he's more popular than Leo - one of the "main" characters in Fates? I... I'm just trying to wrap my head around this. I thought Leo was going to have a clear cut victory.

Me, except replace "Gaius" with "Tharja," "Leo" with "Robin," and "Fates" with "Awakening" during the mage gauntlet.

5 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif.f8f02854945bae2c5d548fcf76c0f93f.gif

Wait, what? Suntanning vampire is still losing to candyless trousers? How? I knew Gaius is popular in Japan (he won the fan service swimsuit art, and was reincarnated into Fates) but to think he's more popular than Leo - one of the "main" characters in Fates? I... I'm just trying to wrap my head around this. I thought Leo was going to have a clear cut victory.

Well this is just in the long-run. Right now, Leo's winning. But in like....8-9 hours probably, Leo's going to be so far ahead that Gaius will trigger the multiplier. The spreadsheet says they'll volley back a few times, but Gaius will end up getting a lead that's strong enough to keep him in the lead. But it'll all depend on flags. I'm really curious to see how it plays out.