Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Hilda said:

This Voting Gauntlet is one desaster!!! Xander out... Frederick out... There is no worthy men of steel(abs) left!

At this point I feel like all the losers should rally to Gaius after this round. It'll be hilarious if he was the first male Gauntlet winner. 

Is it really that sad? I just prefer Gaius overall, but there's nothing wrong with that :/

That being said, Xander, especially looks great in a swimsuit. But I adore Leo too. And Frederick. I just like them all... in order of Gaius > Leo = Xander > Frederick xD

I think I keep missing the multipliers. This is irksome.

2 hours ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Speaking of Reps, do either of you, @Astellius, @Infinite Dreams, want me to switch out Xander for anyone else/another colour?

And hm... anyone else having trouble getting colourless for the quest on team Corrin? 

I've gotten a grand total of...one this round. That said, I think I can spare Summer!Corrin four matchups, I mean it's not like 40 points are going to matter that much in the grand scale of things.

Xander is doing well for me.  I've had him a couple of times so far.  Still haven't had Astellius's Cherche, but I'm sure I'll get her eventually. :^_^:

The colourless ally quest is always the one I finish last since they seem to be pretty rare.  I actually forgot about it last round and missed out on 100 flags!  So far I'm 3/5 for this round.  I'll just do 1 or 2 battles without Corrin if I still don't have the quest completed near the end.

I could switch my rep to a 5* colourless unit if requested.  Their skills aren't 100% finished yet, though.

Edited by Infinite Dreams

1 hour ago, ruruo said:

At this point I feel like all the losers should rally to Gaius after this round. It'll be hilarious if he was the first male Gauntlet winner. 

yes I picked Gaius just because he knows how to lick Candy. Preferences

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Now all you need is your own theme song and a car to drift with.

Said car has a vanity license plate to go with it doesn't it?
And here I thought I'd  be able to make some semblemce of a serious impression on my fellow Emblemiers. 

1 hour ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Xander is doing well for me.  I've had him a couple of times so far.  Still haven't had Astellius's Cherche, but I'm sure I'll get her eventually. :^_^:

The colourless ally quest is always the one I finish last since they seem to be pretty rare.  I actually forgot about it last round and missed out on 100 flags!  So far I'm 3/5 for this round.  I'll just do 1 or 2 battles without Corrin if I still don't have the quest completed near the end.

I could switch my rep to a 5* colourless unit if requested.  Their skills aren't 100% finished yet, though.

Glad to hear Xander's been doing well, I wasn't sure wether he'd get fielded with Horse Emblem so I swapped his Hone Cav for Hone Atk2.

Your Laslow saved my last matchup btw! The match had him, my Summer!Corrin, and a random Azura facing Nino, Camilla, and Klein.
He danced rounds and rounds around the opposition like a champ. :)

I can swap my Xander for colourless (or another unit) for you - my Level 40 5* colourless pool is somewhat small though, as it consists of Bridal!Cordelia, Takumi, Rebecca, Elise, Sakura, and Bridal!Lyn. I have Jakob as well, but he's level 32, and then I also have Summer!Frederick who, after being recently merged, is level 8+1.

On my own end I lucked out and got two colourless matchups (Thanks random Faye and Sakura!), and I've fielded Takumi twice since so it worked out on my end.

Heh...speaking of those two matchups, @Astellius's Cherche saved my bacon on both, the first one I went up against Ryoma, Bridal!Cordelia, and Ninian. On my end I had Takumi, Cherche, and...a random Bridal!Lyn.

I thought I'd lose that one for sure, but no - thanks to Cherche's Squad Ace and Brave Axe+ we carried the day, since she could tank a hit from Ryoma (2 HP remaining).

The second match was Takumi, Cherche, and random Spring!Chrom vs Awakening!Tiki, Gray, and Setsuna (with a Refreshing Bolt+).
And Cherche carried the team again thanks to Repositioning Takumi. 

Edited by Tactician_Iris

3 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

welcome to the sad reality that weebs prefer their bishies over hunks

Frederick actually would've won if he'd had just a LITTLE more time. He had a bigger team than Gaius. So people really preferred the knightly hunk over the candy boy! :3

I'm thinking Robin is due for a multiplier soon! She's behind by quite a bit now.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Frederick actually would've won if he'd had just a LITTLE more time. He had a bigger team than Gaius. So people really preferred the knightly hunk over the candy boy! :3

I'm thinking Robin is due for a multiplier soon! She's behind by quite a bit now.

She's only a 100 million off, last I checked.

..."Only a hundred million", she says.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

More like over a billion, dude.

...The multiplier.

EDIT: She has it now- I just didn't get the glowing numbers from that round. Goddamnit.

Edited by phineas81707

6 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Alright Robin, hit with everything you got. I want another damn multiplier for Team Corrin.

Careful what you wish for, multiplier ping-pong at this late stage might spell a Corrin loss.

Oh baby.

Woke up and checked the game, THAT MULTIPLIER THO.

S-see, I knew all along it was smart to save my flags! G-genius strategist right h-here! Thank god

2 minutes ago, Beddlam said:

Careful what you wish for, multiplier ping-pong at this late stage might spell a Corrin loss.

Honestly, following the current trend, it's about the only thing that could. If Team Robin doesn't do enough to trigger a Team Corrin multiplier, they'll simply end up with an insufficient lead.

2 minutes ago, Ildanach said:

Honestly, following the current trend, it's about the only thing that could. If Team Robin doesn't do enough to trigger a Team Corrin multiplier, they'll simply end up with an insufficient lead.

Yeah. What I'd really like to see is Robin just barely get into bonus range, Then team Corrin totally smashes, allowing Robin to get two more bonuses in a row. I think Corrin would still have enough time to win in that scenario, but I'm okay with that, since Corrin has received such outstanding support in this gauntlet.

9 minutes ago, Beddlam said:

I'm pretty confident that we have enough flags to make up any potential deficit. Plus, two bonuses for Robin and one bonus for us would put us in a better position than just one bonus for Robin. Robin should do between 2.8 and 3 billion per bonus and Corrin should be able to do well over 6 billion.

Basically, after trading bonuses, Robin would be in a larger hole than they are right now and their 2nd bonus wouldn't give them as large a lead as the first one will.

1 minute ago, Beddlam said:

Yeah. What I'd really like to see is Robin just barely get into bonus range, Then team Corrin totally smashes, allowing Robin to get two more bonuses in a row. I think Corrin would still have enough time to win in that scenario, but I'm okay with that, since Corrin has received such outstanding support in this gauntlet.

It would at least be more interesting than the slow demise Team Robin is currently headed for. Plus, the back and forth would help the scores for members of both teams.

1 minute ago, Beddlam said:

There is no way there will be back to back bonuses at this point. Corrin would need to do like 10 billion. Based on what we did last bonus, I'm thinking 7 billion is the absolute max we coud do.