Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

3 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Team Leo, since he's tied with Elise for my favorite of these and I got him this morning.  

Unfortunately, I imagine he'll lose to boobs, but I will just pray the finals isn't Robin vs Corrin.  I really hope it's not Robin vs Corrin.  I don't wanna have to choose between two characters I hate again...

Heh right. I remember how much you hate them.

Can't wait to see what happens if that's the case. I'd just go Corrin since that's the closest you can get to Leo or Elise.

43 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

It will depend on the match ups. If Leo is going to get stomped immediately then I want to support him while I can.

I go with Lissa, even after my fellow strategists, and my friends @GuiltyLove, and @Anacybele all were on Team Elise expecting me to come with them, and now "It will depend on match ups"?

I don't understand why you're so cold ;-;

Spoiler

Acting like we're not together...

Spoiler

After everything that we've been through..... :(

Spoiler

Promises were meant to be broken I guess.... :'(

Spoiler

:cry:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Supporting such characters gets me feathers, which without any bearing on who these characters even are, is my one incentive. Frederick strikes me as a very Lachesis pick, to compare to the last gauntlet.

I... have no idea who I want in the final Gauntlet. Or whether I want to be on the winning side. (I have supported the loser every time so far, and I'm not sure if I want to change this or continue it).

Well, I would kinda hope Freddy is then, because Lachesis made it to the final round. I'd be satisified even if Frederick lost there, because it would mean he does have a good number of people who care for him in some way. :P

...Well, I wouldn't be all that happy if it was Xander he lost to since Xander is my most hated character in this, but I'd still be grateful that Freddy made it that far.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Well, I would kinda hope Freddy is then, because Lachesis made it to the final round. I'd be satisified even if Frederick lost there, because it would mean he does have a good number of people who care for him in some way. :P

...Well, I wouldn't be all that happy if it was Xander he lost to since Xander is my most hated character in this, but I'd still be grateful that Freddy made it that far.

...You're thinking of Priscilla. Lachesis made it to Round 2- she was less popular than everyone else, but Maria was even more so. I see Frederick/Gaius as being described the same way.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

...You're thinking of Priscilla. Lachesis made it to Round 2- she was less popular than everyone else, but Maria was even more so. I see Frederick/Gaius as being described the same way.

Ah, right yeah. I mis-remembered. But yeah, I can see the comparison.

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

Can't wait to see what happens if that's the case. I'd just go Corrin since that's the closest you can get to Leo or Elise.

I go with Lissa, even after my fellow strategists, and my friends @GuiltyLove, and @Anacybele all were on Team Elise expecting me to come with them, and now "It will depend on match ups"?

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

I'd actually wind up going Robin if it ends up coming down to those two.  At least Robin doesn't screw her siblings.

That said, I still don't like her and really hope that I'm not pushed into supporting her by the only other option being Corrin!

29 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

I have a 5 star Lukas....

SHOULD I DO IT!?!?!?

NO ;(

11 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I'd actually wind up going Robin if it ends up coming down to those two.  At least Robin doesn't screw her siblings.

That said, I still don't like her and really hope that I'm not pushed into supporting her by the only other option being Corrin!

that's because she had no siblings in the game to screw :P

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

NO ;(

guy robin can screw his sis, right? so i think if girl robin had a bro, she would

Just now, unique said:

guy robin can screw his sis, right? so i think if girl robin had a bro, she would

yeah

nothing wrong with that i mean female morgan with shadowtag or whatever it's called

(oh wait that's the Pokemon ability. i forgot whar the FE skill was. oh well)

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

NO ;(

Exactly!  So therefore, that bit of stupidity is not a thing for Robin.  Robin can't marry her siblings because she has none, so there was no opportunity for IS's bad priorities to hurt her as badly as they did Corrin.

...Not to say IS's poor priorities weren't a factor in my dislike of Robin, but there's quite a bit less for me to dislike with Robin.

Also Robin isn't a total moron so I'll give her that too.

Just now, unique said:

Truthfully I can't really see Robin and Aversa as siblings, they're not related and they didn't grow up together.  Like I find the whole thing pretty strange.

2 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Truthfully I can't really see Robin and Aversa as siblings, they're not related and they didn't grow up together.  Like I find the whole thing pretty strange.

honestly isn't it the same with Nohr siblings? I mean, Corrin didn't live in Krakenburg... 

3 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Exactly!  So therefore, that bit of stupidity is not a thing for Robin.  Robin can't marry her siblings because she has none, so there was no opportunity for IS's bad priorities to hurt her as badly as they did Corrin.

...Not to say IS's poor priorities weren't a factor in my dislike of Robin, but there's quite a bit less for me to dislike with Robin.

Also Robin isn't a total moron so I'll give her that too.

When the best you can say is "At least the writers missed their chance to screw up", you know that's a low bar.

1 minute ago, DraceEmpressa said:

honestly isn't it the same with Nohr siblings? I mean, Corrin didn't live in Krakenburg... 

It's implied they came to the fortress quite often to spend time with him/her, so I can at least somewhat take it as growing up together.  Robin and Aversa basically didn't know each other before the game from what I understand.  And M!Robin basically demands she not call him her brother.  

54 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

You should join team Elise so you can use this extremely original Lilina we've been talking about ;)

Convining arguments that take a while to get to are the best ones right? ;)

But yeah, guess I'll join team Elise then. Having a loli win the swimsuit gauntlet seems amusing enough for me to go for it. Lets give Elise two wins in a row!

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

But yeah, guess I'll join team Elise then. Having a loli win the swimsuit gauntlet seems amusing enough for me to go for it. Lets give Elise two wins in a row!

HEY I WANTED TO BE THE DECIDING FACTOR IN UR DECISION

5 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

My sentiments exactly!

5 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

AWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

I'm hoping she's the underdog for feathers too heh

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Bartozio loves me, not you <3

Edited by Oboro!

You know, people who join team Freddy will have a chance of getting my Summer Freddy sometimes! And I finally gave him Darting Blow 3 yesterday too. ^^ Currently working on Threaten Spd 2. Haven't inherited Threaten Spd 3 onto him yet, but that'll happen eventually.

Still, that should be satisfactory for now! Because other than Threaten Spd 3, he'll be fully decked with skills. I'll throw a seal onto him too! Attack +1 should do nicely since his whole point is killing the opponents' speed so he and his allies can double more (and be doubled less) and doubling more means that extra attack happens twice. Don't forget he's a universal debuffer too though! He debuffs every stat. Bwahaha.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You know, people who join team Freddy will have a chance of getting my Summer Freddy sometimes! And I finally gave him Darting Blow 3 yesterday too. ^^ Currently working on Threaten Spd 2. Haven't inherited Threaten Spd 3 onto him yet, but that'll happen eventually.

Still, that should be satisfactory for now! Because other than Threaten Spd 3, he'll be fully decked with skills. I'll throw a seal onto him too! Attack +1 should do nicely since his whole point is killing the opponents' speed so he and his allies can double more (and be doubled less) and doubling more means that extra attack happens twice. Don't forget he's a universal debuffer too though! He debuffs every stat. Bwahaha.

Not that that's not appealing, but I question the value to other Freddy-havers. I have no Frederick, so I'm set, but others...

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

The troubles of typing multiple replies at once...

Spoiler

Of course you're the real deciding factor, but admiting that would kind of ruin my Camus-image, right?

2 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

I'm hoping she's the underdog for feathers too heh

She might be, since most participants are pretty popular (Freddy and Gaius are more obvious underdogs though).

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Of course you're the real deciding factor, but admiting that would kind of ruin my Camus-image, right?

Well you just admitted it so is your image ruined?

Or were you lying?

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

She might be, since most participants are pretty popular (Freddy and Gaius are more obvious underdogs though)

It seems the question is whether or not Tiki or Robin are popular enough to beat Elise if she makes it to the final round...

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Not that that's not appealing, but I question the value to other Freddy-havers. I have no Frederick, so I'm set, but others...

Well, I don't intend to take Summer Freddy out of the lead spot anytime soon, so it's just gonna have to be that way, I guess. :P But you're right. I hope he's valuable more often than not though!

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

This is actually a pretty bad idea, since the participation bonus does not activate if it's not your own unit.

So like, I can't lend my Summer Leo to other Team Leo people and give them the bonus, my Summer Leo gives the bonus to me and me alone.  You'd essentially be forcing two Summer Fredericks on people using him for the bonus.

2 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

This is actually a pretty bad idea, since the participation bonus does not activate if it's not your own unit.

So like, I can't lend my Summer Leo to other Team Leo people and give them the bonus, my Summer Leo gives the bonus to me and me alone.  You'd essentially be forcing two Summer Fredericks on people using him for the bonus.

That wasn't what I was going for, sorry for the confusion. Didn't know that you don't get the bonus for using someone else's gauntlet featured unit, but I really meant that people would have a chance of landing a pretty strong ally in general. Still, that's kind of unfair since not everyone will be lucky enough to pull these units.

And I don't want to remove him as my lead just because other people might end up with two Fredericks.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Oboro! said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

I-i.......feel really bad now.......

? I don't know what to do.

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said: