Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Luna of Dragonblood said:

@MrSmokestack and @Rezzy, I sent you friend requests if that's alright~ I'm Luna with a Fae leading!

Accepted, as well as accepted @Rex Glacies

And wow, I really hate the mulitplier.  It looks like Gaius get 60% of the votes Leo gets, but will be on pace to win.  That's really crummy.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Accepted, as well as accepted @Rex Glacies

And wow, I really hate the mulitplier.  It looks like Gaius get 60% of the votes Leo gets, but will be on pace to win.  That's really crummy.

Gains are likely to slow down after the larger team retakes the lead. If it slows down enough, the opponent won't get the multiplier they need to turn it around.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Gains are likely to slow down after the larger team retakes the lead. If it slows down enough, the opponent won't get the multiplier they need to turn it around.

I don't know whether it would be better to try to zerg it to make the multiplier happen earlier or to just not play at all so the multiplier doesn't happen at all.

Whelp. Looks like everyone on Team Leo is sharing codes. Might as well join in. Also I only have like 2 people frineded on SF anyways and that might not be a good idea

Name: Anys

Lead: Xander

I sent requests to @JSND, @MrSmokestack, @Bartozio, @Rezzy, @Luna of Dragonblood but if I missed anyone my ID is in my sig.

Also if anyone wants a different lead, feel free to ask. Xander might be inconvenient for quests if you're running S!Leo every match.

Edit: Also, what's the gameplan for Team Leo? I was splurging earlier but if no one else is, there doesn't seem to be a point. We either need to postpone or accelerate Gaius' future bonus if we want hopes if continuing to the next round.

Edited by SageOfAnys

Chose Gaius but now I kinda wish I chose Leo

If I'm gonna be honest though I haven't rolled once on either summer banner, anyway I'm saving up so I can hopefully get Celica, Ninian, and hopefully another Delthea or Gray. 

I just faced an enemy masked Lucina that had a silver sword instead of Falchion. This isn't long after I happened upon the Ruby Sword Ike. And I remember others saying they encountered stuff like Xander with something besides Siegfried. What's up with all this? xP

Just now, Rezzy said:

I don't know whether it would be better to try to zerg it to make the multiplier happen earlier or to just not play at all so the multiplier doesn't happen at all.

I think it's a bit difficult to sway the player base to do a zerg rush for 10 straight hours to force an early multiplier. The gain rate will probably naturally slow down because the larger team will be in a comfortable position to save flags for the next round and might be more inclined to just coast to a win instead of expending effort.

It's probably fine to just play normally and hold onto your flags for next round.

3 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

Whelp. Looks like everyone on Team Leo is sharing codes. Might as well join in. Also I only have like 2 people frineded on SF anyways and that might not be a good idea

I sent requests to @JSND, @MrSmokestack, @Bartozio, @Rezzy, @Luna of Dragonblood but if I missed anyone my ID is in my sig.

Also if anyone wants a different lead, feel free to ask. Xander might be inconvenient for quests if you're running S!Leo every match.

Accepted!  Any non-Red lead would be great.  Doubling up on Red with Leo can make some battles a bit tough, like that time I had SLeo, Ryoma, and Palla a few battles ago.

@Rex Glacies It looks like you're a bit new to the game.  Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have about the game that are unclear.

27 minutes ago, ruruo said:

If anything, team Corrin will overtake us again. I think the next predicted mark will be sometime next day. 

This is the chart I like use to estimate when a boost will come. Sadly I think Corrin is already past getting any multipliers, and Team Robin won't be getting one until much later tomorrow if the numbers continue the way they are.   

Thanks! So if I'm reading that right, it says Robin will win? Not if I have anything to say about it! :)

7 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

Accepted!

I'm fine with any (good) lead, since I don't have a bonus unit anyway. Others might prefer something other then red though (getting 3 reds vs 3 blues can be very annoying).

8 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

Edit: Also, what's the gameplan for Team Leo? I was splurging earlier but if no one else is, there doesn't seem to be a point. We either need to postpone or accelerate Gaius' future bonus if we want hopes if continuing to the next round.

Accepted~! And, I'm not too sure what the gameplan is...I've been slowly spending 50 flags to get my score up/try to catch up to Gaius' lead, and to get those "win a battle with (insert color) ally" - I need 2 more wins with green allies...I, uh, hope I haven't been doing it wrong... oo;

2 minutes ago, Luna of Dragonblood said:

Accepted~! And, I'm not too sure what the gameplan is...I've been slowly spending 50 flags to get my score up/try to catch up to Gaius' lead, and to get those "win a battle with (insert color) ally" - I need 2 more wins with green allies...I, uh, hope I haven't been doing it wrong... oo;

I'd stop spending flags altogether for now.  We're going to overshoot him, and hopefully, it will slow down, so they don't get another multiplier.

Alright, lead's been changed to Gronnblade Cecilia. She's only 4*, but that +7 merge probably negates the rarity penalty. Also would totally replace that Cavalry skill for the time being if I actually had a good C skill to give her, so sorry about that. :/

14 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Just sent a request to @Tybrosion. I'm Rex Glacies with the Tiki.

Added!

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I just faced an enemy masked Lucina that had a silver sword instead of Falchion. This isn't long after I happened upon the Ruby Sword Ike. And I remember others saying they encountered stuff like Xander with something besides Siegfried. What's up with all this? xP

Was that "Marth" a 5 star?

1 minute ago, Luna of Dragonblood said:

Okay! I'll stop for now, then; when should we start spending again?

Not unless the get a multiplier, and we need to come back again.

14 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Thanks! So if I'm reading that right, it says Robin will win? Not if I have anything to say about it! :)

... Holy Naga... You're right!! Please beat Robin, or my plans to jump ship to Team Leo for the last round is ruined ;^; 

@Oboro! F*ck I might be stuck with Robin, and be forced to fite you guys! Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ruruo