Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

9 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Thanks! So if I'm reading that right, it says Robin will win? Not if I have anything to say about it! :)

It says Robin will win if the pattern for the past few hours is maintained for the remainder of the round. If you look at the graphs from last round, it's clear that things will start to slow down after the larger team retakes the lead.

It's basically just a matter of if Team Corrin and Team Leo let off the gas enough to not overshoot. We won't know how much the gains will slow until a few hours after the larger team retakes the lead.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, SageOfAnys said:

Soooooo would it be better to just stop playing altogether if you're Team Leo at this point?

Seems to be so; I didn't realize the lead would be regained that quickly. I thought we were still 2 mill behind; thus why I was giving flags...! oo;

Edited by Luna of Dragonblood

5 minutes ago, ruruo said:

@Oboro! F*ck I might be stuck with Robin, and be forced to fite you guys! Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

You could've been on team leo... :(

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It looks like Leo has retaken the lead.

AWWWWWWW BABY!

Let's hold onto it long enough so Gaius doesn't get the bonus to the end!

Though that'll depend on the Easterners it seems...

Just now, SageOfAnys said:

Soooooo would it be better to just stop playing altogether if you're Team Leo at this point?

If you've gotten all of the flag quests done and don't care too much about your feather ranking, you're basically free to go do something else now.

8 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

If you've gotten all of the flag quests done and don't care too much about your feather ranking, you're basically free to go do something else now.

Good cause I got laundry to take care of~

I have 288k points so I'm not worried too much about ranking 

We better win though

I'll be REALLY P'd off if we lose

@Ice Dragon- The projections currently show Robin winning, but the projected hourly gains seem really low for both sides. This time of day was slow for Corrin on both days in round 1, and I think that has to do with the low scores for the past few hours. Idk, those projections just seem really off. 207 million per hour from here on out? Corrin only has two hourly gains so far that are below 207 million. An average of 240-250 million seems much more likely.

I'm not worried about Corrin losing due to not being able to retake the lead in time because those projected numbers definitely don't account for the "OH SHIT" factor. When Team Corrin realizes they are behind and running out of time they will start spending to catch up, and they should be able to easily do around 400 million per hour.

edit - Oh wow, the last hour completely changed everything. Corrin's projected hourly gains have gone way up and Corrin is now projected to win.

Hmmm, I wonder, will Leo make it out of the 2nd round? His first gauntlet had him lose in the 1st round. Then he was knocked out in the 2nd round. Maybe he is destined to lose in the Final this time? He will win it all for sure if he gets a 4th opportunity, right?

Edited by Hawk King

1 minute ago, Hawk King said:

I'm not worried about Corrin losing due to not being able to retake the lead in time because those projected numbers definitely don't account for the "OH SHIT" factor. When Team Corrin realizes they are behind and running out of time they will start spending to catch up, and they should be able to easily do around 400 million per hour.

Actually, the more important part is not that they don't account for the "oh shit" factor, but the fact that they don't account for the "we're winning, so I guess I don't have to do anything" factor, which is a really, really powerful force considering how much gains tapered off last round after gaining the lead.

I guess I'll wait and see what happens.  I might be able to get under the top 1K if I really burned flags, but I think I should be able to stay in the top 5K without any effort.  I'll save my flags unless we get under again.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Actually, the more important part is not that they don't account for the "oh shit" factor, but the fact that they don't account for the "we're winning, so I guess I don't have to do anything" factor, which is a really, really powerful force considering how much gains tapered off last round after gaining the lead.

Well Team Corrin only trailed once due to the 2nd hour multiplier that factor never came into play for us in round 1.

I had an edit, the last hour completely changed the projections.

54 minutes ago, Luna of Dragonblood said:

@MrSmokestack and @Rezzy, I sent you friend requests if that's alright~ I'm Luna with a Fae leading!

42 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

Name: Anys

Lead: Xander

I sent requests to @JSND, @MrSmokestack, @Bartozio, @Rezzy, @Luna of Dragonblood but if I missed anyone my ID is in my sig.

Also if anyone wants a different lead, feel free to ask. Xander might be inconvenient for quests if you're running S!Leo every match.

Accepted both of you.

I'd prefer it if you had a lead that wasn't red, personally.

The updated prediction for Corrin makes me very happy (and also highlights how human psychology is a computer's worst nightmare). Let's do this!

Given last night I went to sleep as Rank 700~800 and woke up at 1300, I hope I wake up to a drastic boost in Corrin's score!

TEAM LEO MEMBERS

I have room for one person on my friends list because this "Hails" person hasn't been on in 2 weeks so I deleted them

My Nino/Oboro/Celica can be all yours!!! :awesome:

Here are their sets: 

Spoiler

Oboro [+ATK/-SPD]

Spoiler

40 HP / 49 ATK / 26 SPD / 38 DEF / 27 RES
Weapon: Killer Lance+
Assist: Reposition
Special: Bonfire
Passive A: Fury 3
Passive B: Quick Riposte 3
Passive C: Threaten Res 2

Celica [+ATK/-SPD]

Spoiler

39 HP / 54 ATK / 35 SPD / 17 DEF / 17 RES
Weapon: Ragnarok
Assist: Draw Back
Special: Draconic Aura
Passive A: Life and Death 3
Passive B: Desperation 3
Passive C: Hone Spd 3

Nino [+ATK/-DEF]

Spoiler

33 HP / 53 ATK / 39 SPD / 19 DEF / 29 RES
Weapon: Gronnblade+
Assist: Draw Back
Special: Draconic Aura
Passive A: Fury 3
Passive B: Desperation 3
Passive C: Hone Atk 3
Sacred Seal: Attack +1

MY ID

15 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

What's with these teams????

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_0539.thumb.PNG.3a559a282eb2af1779f9cfd7282ac831.PNG

IMG_0542.thumb.PNG.8b35e5bf640d33385d71700ffedab762.PNGIMG_0544.thumb.PNG.6ab0b747d6927effcb34505418749845.PNG

Seriously...

Just your luck I guess

Make any animal sacrifices recently? 

10 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

lawlawlawlawl

What team are you on again?

Edited by Oboro!

7 minutes ago, Metal Rabbit said:

I've been seeing multiple Ikes on the same team, personally. Doesn't help that I've been using mine too.

I've been seeing them too and wow, he's amazing. It makes me wonder if I should save some Orbs to get him from the Hero Fest but I already have a ton of 5* Reds and I really want Ninian...

9 minutes ago, Metal Rabbit said:

I've been seeing multiple Ikes on the same team, personally. Doesn't help that I've been using mine too.

1 minute ago, DefyingFates said:

I've been seeing them too and wow, he's amazing. It makes me wonder if I should save some Orbs to get him from the Hero Fest but I already have a ton of 5* Reds and I really want Ninian...

Lol, true, but 3 Ryomas? Ouch.

Interesting how two trackers from Reddit project either Gaius or Leo as the winner atm. I'll be waiting patiently for the bonus for Gaius, but if the "Gaius wins" prediction is correct, I'll laugh my ass off. Go go Gaius! You deserve the win, ahahahaha.

Edited by MonkeyCheez3K

3 minutes ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Interesting how two trackers from Reddit project either Gaius or Leo as the winner atm. I'll be waiting patiently for the bonus for Gaius, but if the "Gaius wins" prediction is correct, I'll laugh my ass off. Go go Gaius! You deserve the win, ahahahaha.

And when Leo wins, I'll laugh my butt off!

Ahahahah!

Gaius should've lost to Frederick. But he got lucky. He just might get lucky again. What is he all of a sudden, the reverse Arthur? xP

And lol those teams, especially the three Ryomas. XD

25 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

What's with these teams????

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_0539.thumb.PNG.3a559a282eb2af1779f9cfd7282ac831.PNG

IMG_0542.thumb.PNG.8b35e5bf640d33385d71700ffedab762.PNGIMG_0544.thumb.PNG.6ab0b747d6927effcb34505418749845.PNG

Seriously...

Annas seem to be quite common in gauntlets. My opposing teams usually have an Anna or two. I also get ally Annas quite often. 

4 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Who else is on Team Corrin here? It seems like most people here are either Leo or Robin.

I am... Also the poll is Public so you can click on the little people icon next to the options on the polls which display the number of people who voted and see which members voted there currently 32 members are on that team (more likely because of the new round) just not all of them are actively participating in this thread.