Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

6 minutes ago, XRay said:

Ah, okay. Corrin is indeed the rightful winner. I never thought Corrin would ever be more popular than Robin. I want to see their normal versions duke it out one day.

I checked Leo versus Gaius, so does that mean Gaius's win was not legitimate, or at the very least does not represent who is actually more popular? I feel sorry for Leo.

Gaius's win over Leo wouldn't have happened without the multiplier. As Corrin always outgained Robin, Leo always outgained Gaius in non-multiplier hours.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Tybrosion said:

Gaius's win over Leo wouldn't have happened without the multiplier. As Corrin always outgained Robin, Leo always outgained Gaius in non-multiplier hours.

Do you think Intelligent Systems would receive a lot of complaints over this incidence? I would be pissed if my favorite character got screwed over by a multiplier.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Do you think Intelligent Systems would receive a lot of complaints over this incidence? I would be pissed if my favorite character got screwed over by a multiplier.

Considering I hate how the multiplier works and that it's even there at all, I very much hope that they do. Though to be honest, we'll probably need to have a given gauntlet's most popular character get screwed over by the multiplier for IS to receive enough backlash to make the needed changes and Leo, while the most popular male, most definitely wasn't the most popular character in this gauntlet. I suppose we'll see though.

11 minutes ago, XRay said:

Ā 

Ah, okay. Corrin is indeed the rightful winner. I never thought Corrin would ever be more popular than Robin. I want to see their normal versions duke it out one day.

What difference would've that made?

Still can't get over that knowledge that F-Corrin is more than the Robins.

Ā 

6 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Well I mean, there is the fact that she' apparently the #1 female in Fates, along with being #9 overall inĀ CYL

Actually that title belongs to Camilla, she's actually the 2nd most popular Fates character overall.

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

What difference would've that made?

Still can't get over that knowledge that F-Corrin is more than the Robins.

Ā 

Actually that title belongs to Camilla, she's actually the 2nd most popular Fates character overall.

I think he meant Corrin's placement in the Fates JapaneseĀ popularity poll. Corrin gotĀ the top spot for female characters.

Ah yes there's my morning dose of salt! Thank you everyone.Ā 

I am bummed about Leo's loss, but onto team Gaius for me. If only because he is still the first and only seasonalĀ unit I've gotten.Ā 

I'm pretty angry right now, and I want to type a wall of hatred and scream from the highest mountain, but what I want to say could get me banned

That being said, I have no idea what team I want to join :/

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

I'm pretty angry right now, and I want to type a wall of hatred and scream from the highest mountain, but what I want to say could get me banned

That being said, I have no idea what team I want to join :/

It depends if you want 500 extra feathers.

I'm just going to experiment to see how high of a cumulative rankin I can get with Team Gaius.

@phineas81707Ā She is a thing of beauty.

Just now, mcsilas said:

Didn't you already get it 1st round?

Or were you Team Elise in Round 1?

I thought he was going to get the win with Gaius, I meant heh

But he didn't.... for all I know, Gaius might be a loser again and beat Corrin.

Never trust a thief

I decided my Nohrian pride is far too precious to throw away, so it's on to Corrin for me. The majority of my Team Leo peeps seem to be siding with her and it's probably what my man Leo would want me to do. The fact that also have her was certainly a factor as well. I'll just put my info down below if anyone on Team Corrin who doesn't already have me in their list wants to add me.

Name: Tybrosion
Lead: Ryoma (+Spd/-Def; Raijinto, Reposition, Luna, Fury 3, Vantage 3, Hone Spd 3, Speed +1)
ID: 0085075948

8 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

My first battle as a member of Team Corrin, and I get Ice Dragon's Tiki. Not sure how I felt about her work, but using my first 5* +10 is a moment in itself.

I got to use his 5* +10 Peri for a good portion of the last gauntlet. I'm not sure I was worthy of having such destructive power at my disposal.

It is obvious: Everyone joins Gaius' army for themĀ sweet multiplier gains. Corrin is going to push him into bonus hour so frequently you won't have a chance to sleep without missing bonuses.

Just now, Raven said:

It is obvious: Everyone joins Gaius' army for themĀ sweet multiplier gains. Corrin is going to push him into bonus hour so frequently you won't have a chance to sleep without missing bonuses.

I don't sleep anyway~

I went Gaius because feathers...

I feel like a freak

6 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

I don't sleep anyway~

I went Gaius because feathers...

I feel like a freak

At least you'll be aĀ freak with feathers :)

Dragons don't really have feathers

Can I add you and I shall offer you Reinhardts?

8 minutes ago, Raven said:

Unless, you know, you don't want to side with a guy who didn't deserve to makeĀ it this far. At least for me, that's a pretty obvious reason to NOT side with candy man.

Round 1: I lost to Gaius because Frederick's army was 3 players short. Yes, only 3.

Round 2: I lost to Gaius AGAIN, due to the multiplier actually mattering for the first time ever.

Round 3: I have joined Corrin, just so that I can murder that damnably disgusting dastard! I don't care about Corrin, I just want revenge!!

Guess I'm Gaius now. Didn't pull either of the finalists, but I certainly tried to get him and got the boobies of that banner instead. Not salty about the loss, since those multipliers increased my team and cumulative ranks so high that I more than made up for the lost 500 feathers.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Unless, you know, you don't want to side with a guy who didn't deserve to makeĀ it this far. At least for me, that's a pretty obvious reason to NOT side with candy man.

How about actually having Gaius and not Corrin? And also irrationally disliking her hair? (This is apparently becoming a trend for why I don't support the gauntlet winners)

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

At least you'll be aĀ freak with feathers :)

Dragons don't really have feathers

Can I add you and I shall offer you Reinhardts?

Can't add anyone sorry

I'm full of SF users so I'd have to delete someone else to add you LOL

2 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

How about actually having Gaius and not Corrin? And also irrationally disliking her hair? (This is apparently becoming a trend for why I don't support the gauntlet winners)

Those are valid reasonsĀ or at least the first one is. I was just trying to point out that not everyone picks their gauntlet team based on how many feathers they can get from siding with them and that some people *gasp* pick based on personal preferences.

So I did a battle and was like, "Huh? Why did I get 100 points and not 110?" And then I realized I was still using Leo and not Corrin.... ;A; But then I realized I would've lost the fight without him because it would've been 3 blues against Takumi, Nino, and Julia... Meanwhile Leo wrecked everyone and only took damage from Fury.Ā I got my 500 feathers for winning though because he got up to 500 HM.

But yeah. I'm team Corrin now. I switched my lead to Katarina (Rawrowl, Draw Back, Glacies, Swift Sparrow, Desperation, Hone SPD).Ā 

7 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Those are valid reasonsĀ or at least the first one is. I was just trying to point out that not everyone picks their gauntlet team based on how many feathers they can get from siding with them and that some people *gasp* pick based on personal preferences.

I know what you were getting at I just couldn't help myself ovo

but still people picking based on personal preference over personal gain! What is the world coming to?!