- Hibiscus Tome+ 12 MT  Grants allies within 2 spaces Atk/Spd +1 during combat
- Rally Atk/Res (+3)
- Spd/Res 2 (+2)
- G Tome Valor 3 (2x SP for team)

Xander (Axe Infantry)
- Lilith Floatie+ 14 MT  Grants allies within 2 spaces Atk/Spd +1 during combat
- Bonfire
- Fire Boost 3
- Infantry Pulse 3: Special cooldown -1 at start of turn 1 for any infantry allies with at least 1 fewer HP than unit

Leo (Red Mage Infantry)
- Tomato Tome+ 12 MT  Grants allies within 2 spaces Atk/Spd +1 during combat
- Iceberg
- Seal Res 3
- Atk Ploy 3

Corrin (Blue Mage Flier!!!)
- Sealife Tome+ 12 MT  Grants allies within 2 spaces Atk/Spd +1 during combat
- Dragon Fang
- Swift Strike 2: Spd/Res +4 during combat if unit initiates attack
- Fortify Fliers

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I may as well shoot for swimsuit Elise - dat G. Tome Valor!

Not sure about flier Corrin... Flier Emblem is already pretty dominated by blue (Cordelia, Hinoka) and green units (Spring Camilla, Cherche, Minerva) as it is!

I can't say I'm happy about Hoshido characters getting shafted again in seasonals

but I'll probably try for Xander, I like him enough and Lilith floatie is funny

Maybe Corrin for flying mage but on the other hand I might just wait for another flying mage who isn't, well, corrin

Edited by Thor Odinson

Now that I've calmed down... I want Elise and Corrin most. Xander's C skill looks really cool but I gotta conserve my orbs, and Leo's eh. Elise is Elise and I love my Spring Camilla so this Corrin might be right up my alley too.

Edited by Alkaid

I'm liking these designs quite a bit more than the ones for the first summer banner. Just on a stylistic preference. 

I'd consider pulling for Elise or Corrin if I didn't have other characters I wanted more. Maybe I'll reconsider once we have their stats. 

On a separate note, with the pretext of not understanding Japanese, hearing Marx and watching him attack with a pool float was very amusing. 

I'm gonna just go for the blues this time.  I really like Corrin and she looks sooooo adorable with her swim skirt and the flowers.  :wub:  Plus it will be cool to finally have a flying mage!  Crossing my fingers I can get her tonight!  I have 66 orbs saved up.  I can just buy more if needed.

4 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

I can't say I'm happy about Hoshido characters getting shafted again in seasonals

Seriously! 

Well, Leo's one of my favourite (although I haven't scored a banner character in months, so), but yet again, the Hoshidans get shafted.

I guess I'll pull for Xander and Leo. Corrin as a flying mage is unique, but I have no team with flier buffs or blarblade to give her, plus I already have two 5 star blue mages on horses with a team that supports them. Elise would also aid my roster with the valor skill and being my first 5 star green mage.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

The worst thing about this banner isn't that Xander is here again, it's that Corrin being here means we won't get Witch Corrin for Halloween...

Camilla says hello ~

Just now, Gustavos said:

I guess I'll pull for Xander and Leo. Corrin as a flying mage is unique, but I have no team with flier buffs or blarblade to give her, plus I already have two 5 star blue mages on horses with a team that supports them. Elise would also aid my roster with the valor skill and being my first 5 star green mage.

Camilla says hello ~

I have Hinoka around... So if I get Corrin this gon be good. Even out of a flying team, Corrin would be ridiculous with Eirika.

I don't want Camilla though... I don't hate her, but Corrin is superior.

That freaking Lilith float is so dumb. I love it.

I need tomato Leo, but I want flying mage Corrin because she would make flying team quest so much easier. Considering my atrocious luck with red mages, Leo's not happening. Meanwhile, unholy green luck will probably land me a Elise and Xander. I just got Sonya and Tikini... I don't need more greens or even blues for that matter. Red mages, red mages.... Why, game? Why must I suffer?

I thought Leo said "I'll throw your asses to the waves." But it was probably ashes, and I'm just too exhausted to function.

I'm not happy about another swimsuit banner, but I AM super happy to have the opportunity to get another flying mage. She even comes with a flying buff I don't have. I think...I'm actually going to try to get her since I want to make a flier team.

*Sigh* Fine, IS. You win. Might as well shake me down at this point. I'm not about to let Summer!Leo and Summer!Elise pass me by without a fight, that's for damn sure. Summer!Corrin being a mage flier demands that I go all in for her too, what with my lack of Spring!Camilla. As for Summer!Xander, eh, he'll probably show up multiple times in my hunt for Summer!Elise. Being Nohrian Scum sucks sometimes.

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I have Hinoka around... So if I get Corrin this gon be good. Even out of a flying team, Corrin would be ridiculous with Eirika.

Hinoka has Hone Fliers. Caeda's the one with Forify. But yeah, didn't see that. Glad they're finally distributing more flier buffs, even if it's on a seasonal.

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

The worst thing about this banner isn't that Xander is here again, it's that Corrin being here means we won't get Witch Corrin for Halloween...

If Xander is here again nothing is stopping Corrin from being a witch for halloween.

i don't really like any of these characters, but corrin's finding nemo tome is nice so maybe i'll try for her and give it to delthea or something

probably gonna go for hero fest though

kinda sucks how there still hasn't been a single birthright character in any of these special focuses though

Edited by unique

1 minute ago, Gustavos said:

Hinoka has Hone Fliers. Caeda's the one with Forify. But yeah, didn't see that. Glad they're finally distributing more flier buffs, even if it's on a seasonal.

Not sure what you're trying to tell me. I'm saying my flier team will be ridiculous if I can pull Corrin.

1 minute ago, Thor Odinson said:

If Xander is here again nothing is stopping Corrin from being a witch for halloween.

True...

I didn't see another Swimsuit banner coming, but at this point I'll just roll with whatever banner Heroes throws at me.

If I were to go nuts on this banner, it would be for F!Corrin. However, I can't help but suspect that there may be a Voting Gauntlet banner, perhaps one for the girls and one for the guys. If so, I'll happy roll on the Girl banner so I can try to get a proper F!Robin while attempting to also obtain F!Corrin.

Although, I do much prefer the Nohr banner than the Ylissian one and I won't mind getting Xander, Leo, or Elise as well...

5 minutes ago, Sire said:

I didn't see another Swimsuit banner coming, but at this point I'll just roll with whatever banner Heroes throws at me.

If I were to go nuts on this banner, it would be for F!Corrin. However, I can't help but suspect that there may be a Voting Gauntlet banner, perhaps one for the girls and one for the guys. If so, I'll happy roll on the Girl banner so I can try to get a proper F!Robin while attempting to also obtain F!Corrin.

Although, I do much prefer the Nohr banner than the Ylissian one and I won't mind getting Xander, Leo, or Elise as well...

You mean you think they're going to put GHB Robin on a banner?

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You mean you think they're going to put GHB Robin on a banner?

Of course. How else would I obtain a +ATK, -RES F!Robin?

In context I meant a Summer!F!Robin. The one I have is +DEF, -SPD, and I would prefer a better nature for her...