Special Heroes - Nohrian Summer

58 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

My heart.

It screams of joy with this banner.

D'aww, those are adorable! It's hilarious how Robin is most embarrassed in both scenarios and this just reminds me of how much I'm looking forward to Corrin/ Robin Supports in FEW.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, JSND said:

The only difference in their build is like a single skill and buff requirement tbh

Olwen runs one of

[+Atk] (Dire Thunder, Life and Death 3, Desperation 3)
[+Spd] (Blarblade+, Life and Death 3, Desperation 3).

Reinhardt runs one of

[+Atk] (Dire Thunder, Death Blow 3, Lancebreaker 3/Wings of Mercy 3)
[+Atk/+Spd] (Blarblade+, Close Counter, Vantage 3)
[+Atk/+Spd] (Blarblade+, Life and Death 3, Desperation 3).

I'm not seeing the "only difference is a single skill" part. Olwen's Dire Thunder build is completely different from Reinhardt's, and Reinhardt has two fully viable Blarblade+ builds compared to Olwen's standard Blarblade+ build.

3 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

S!Camilla has the better spread to run a TA/Raven set, but I think S!Corrin is the best flying blade user. Sure she has 4 less Atk, but she has 9 more spd than Camilla, which means that a +Spd Blarblade Corrin buffed by Hone and Fortify Fliers will have 74 Atk and 43 Spd (compare to +Spd Blarblade Linde and Olwen who hits 68/43 and 69/43 respectively)

I feel Triangle Adept Gronnraven is a waste when you already have the stats to simply delete things with Gronnblade, especially with Firesweep Bow becoming increasingly common and the risk of running into Cancel Affinity (which I'm starting to see when players aren't running Wings of Mercy for points).

13 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Also don't forget his C skill,

Fortify/Hone/Ward/Goad Xanders
Grants +7 def/res/atk/spd to adjacent Xanders
Grants +6 def/res/atk/spd to Xanders within two spaces during combat

I cannot believe I forgot about that. I made some improvements too.

Edited by XRay

1 hour ago, Othin said:

yfNTvGz.png

It keeps happening.

And she will die for nothing this time. Corrin was already a goner it seems.

Pulled Elise. She's a pretty good Green Glass cannon! Any thoughts on a Special or B slot? She has pretty high Res, so I was thinking Glacies or Iceberg. Not really sure about B slot... Not sure if I want to waste Vantage or Quick Riposte on her...

Regardless, G Tome Valor is great for grinding SP

Trying to pull F!Corrin (Summer) since I don't have a flying mage (even though she isn't the best...)

I have strong Green Axe users, but Xander looks extremely promising (and a Xander team would be cool... I have a the normal Red Sword Xander, and also blue lance Sp!Xander)

Edited by SaMaster14

1 minute ago, tanuki said:

So what a minute F!Corrin is a dragon and she is riding a Wyvern (Dragon).  So you got a dragon on a dragon!?  That's some Xzibit sh** right there!

Yes, it's a dragon on a dragon summoning a Wishiwashi fish.

6 hours ago, Lushen said:

We should just rename Fire Emblem Fates to Fire Emblem Conquest.  

Ugh, the one route I disliked the most.

"B-but muh difficulty and maps!" Story is the worst fo the three. 

"Nohrians are the best!" Opinion.

Anyway, speaking of Xander...only one more variant and you could run a full team of Xanders. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

Very happy today!

Spoiler

36064529192_12af017646_b.jpg

36096586631_c07044be0e_b.jpg

Spent a few $$, not gonna spend more trying to get Xander/Leo, but I will summon from this banner to try and get them when free orbs come in/are earned. Xander team would be cool and Atk Ploy is useful!

Edited by SaMaster14

3 hours ago, Lord-Zero said:

Anyway, speaking of Xander...only one more variant and you could run a full team of Xanders. 

What? I didn't pull on this banner just for more Xander. You're crazy.

>_>

<_<

...okay, that's totally what I did. Just missing Elise, but I won't cry since her classic self is more than enough for me. And I wasn't expecting Corrin to be a Malig Knight, so it was a definitely good surprise when I pulled her. (Didn't watch preview beforehand)

4 hours ago, Lord-Zero said:

It would be pretty balanced too. Though infantry pulse would go to waste since the other two are horses. And the fourth will be an armor cleric!

47 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

ohh, I see. By mostly using her you can include one axe unit that do nothing there.

Anna was valuable- she handled Corrin. And Delthea did Leo.

Lilina is built like a red Nino, but her Speed means she is anything *but* a red Nino.