Bound Hero Battle: The Reunion (Lilina + Cecilia)

SatsumaFSoysoy

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Ha, I cheated you out of 15 stamina

Apparently also missing the start of the last turn, but whatever.

It's not like the stamina was going to be used anyways. I have grinding to do in F/GO.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Apparently also missing the start of the last turn, but whatever.

It's not like the stamina was going to be used anyways. I have grinding to do in F/GO.

I can pretty much tell what's happening there anyway, but yeah I was wondering.

Same, I don't have much to do with my stamina right now.

• 1 year later...

Probably the only person on this forum who hadn't done this map yet~ But been waiting to use this theme team, Eirika Emblem!

@mampfoid @daisy jane

@Alexmender, be proud of me.

So with the free Tome Eirika, I now have all the Sacred Stones of the Eirika Gauntlet~ This one was a bit tricky but overall not much needed for most of the Eirikas. Eirika needed Def+3 at one point but didn't end up mattering here, just Atk Tactics Seal. She unfortunately doesn't do much in terms of Combat but she was still great with her assistance to the team. Nothing needed for L!Eirika~

In order to Tomebreak Lilina's Tomebreaker, Tomeirika needed R Tomebreaker, TA, and DD3 to take on both bosses. Threaten Spd ended up not mattering much since the AI somehow changed between when I first did this and when I recorded it, haha.

And W!Eirika only needed Drive Atk so Tome Eirika could secure that kill on Lilina.

The damn Sapphire Lancer was obviously what gave us the biggest problems but L!Eirika with Joyous Lantern boosts is too stronk.

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

Probably the only person on this forum who hadn't done this map yet~ But been waiting to use this theme team, Eirika Emblem!

@mampfoid @daisy jane

@Alexmender, be proud of me.

So with the free Tome Eirika, I now have all the Sacred Stones of the Eirika Gauntlet~ This one was a bit tricky but overall not much needed for most of the Eirikas. Eirika needed Def+3 at one point but didn't end up mattering here, just Atk Tactics Seal. She unfortunately doesn't do much in terms of Combat but she was still great with her assistance to the team. Nothing needed for L!Eirika~

In order to Tomebreak Lilina's Tomebreaker, Tomeirika needed R Tomebreaker, TA, and DD3 to take on both bosses. Threaten Spd ended up not mattering much since the AI somehow changed between when I first did this and when I recorded it, haha.

And W!Eirika only needed Drive Atk so Tome Eirika could secure that kill on Lilina.

The damn Sapphire Lancer was obviously what gave us the biggest problems but L!Eirika with Joyous Lantern boosts is too stronk.

It's such a weird feeling, being both proud at you for doing such a sublime clear with the best FE girl and yet I also feel a small dose of salt for not having a L!Eirika of my own. 

That aside, this clear is an absolute 1000/10, seeing the great synergy between all the Eirikas is enough to make me shed a tear. I'll keep it short before I end up making a bible singing praises for each Eirika.  

*Loud applausing noises* Bravo! Excellent and sublime clear!

13 hours ago, Alexmender said:

It's such a weird feeling, being both proud at you for doing such a sublime clear with the best FE girl and yet I also feel a small dose of salt for not having a L!Eirika of my own. 

That aside, this clear is an absolute 1000/10, seeing the great synergy between all the Eirikas is enough to make me shed a tear. I'll keep it short before I end up making a bible singing praises for each Eirika.  

*Loud applausing noises* Bravo! Excellent and sublime clear!

I forgot you still don't have L!Eirika. No luck on this last Banner or were you saving for other things? Hope she shows up for you soon!

Glad I could satisfy the Supreme Overlord of Eirika!

12 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Apparently, this battle’s last rerun was before I started doing One Turns.

The map layout made things...interesting.

Didn't expect a tank like Nowi to be part of a one-turn. Ended up working out perfectly, congrats!~