Bound Hero Battle: The Reunion (Lilina + Cecilia)

SatsumaFSoysoy

Had to get Camus Vantage, Fury, and Reposition so that I can clear the Infernal map quickly (thank god for swimsuit Robin and Normal difficulty CC maps). Also used Xander, Gronnblade+ Cecilia, and cookie-cutter Reinhardt.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Seafarer said:

Oh, how I love my regular team! Yet again, Olivia/Cordelia/Eirika/Nino have come through for me.

I spent the first few turns breaking all of the blocks and getting into position. My first move was Nino blowing up the Lance Flier (needs Hone Spd), followed by Dance + Draw Back. That left me in a square: clockwise from top left, Olivia, Cordelia, Eirika, Nino. The enemies all arranged themselves nicely, with Cecilia 2 above Olivia, Lilina in the middle above the unbreakable wall, the Bow Fighter next to her, the Lance Cavalier two spaces left of Olivia, and the Red Mage following the Lance Cavalier around from the south.

Then all the enemies died. I kid you not, I cleaned out four units in one turn. Cordelia attacks the cavalier, and ORKOes. Olivia dances her. Cordelia attacks the bow fighter, and ORKOes thanks to Hone Spd. Galeforce activates. Cordelia attacks Lilina, and ORKOes. Nino obliterates Cecilia (Atk +1 seal, Hone Atk 3 on Olivia). End turn. The lone red mage didn't stand a chance against Cordelia after that.

Honestly, I wouldn't even be trying Infernal if the reward wasn't Orbs, but it's so much fun seeing how far I can go with the same three units every time.

I killed the cavalier first with Nino, and then everyone else died on my Turn 2.

Ah, got em. Had to swap out Draw Back for Reposition on my Reinhardt for the positioning.

My team was (with only relevant SI listed)

+1 Fury Lancebreaker Iceberg Reposition Atk +1 Seal Reinhardt
+2 Hone Atk Reposition Celica
+1 Hone Atk Azura
+0 Hone Atk Sharena (didn't do anything, could have just been Olivia or something)

Reinhardt killed pretty much everything while Celica baited Cecilia, but the positioning was a bit tricky at first.

Putting Lancebreaker on Reinhardt let me clear Infernal with room to spare. Team: Reinhardt/Cecilia/Xander/Azura. Important SI: Lancebreaker and Fortify Cavalry on Reinhardt (he also has DB3/QP Moonbow but I didn't check if they were important lol), TA, Reposition and a damage special (Iceberg for me) on Cecilia, Wings of Mercy on Azura. Honestly I'm not sure if this will work for anyone else lol.

Turn 1: Repositioning. Reinhardt below the first breakable wall, Cecilia/Xander below and to his right, Azura in the bottom right of the cube. Cecilia breaks the wall.

Turn 2: Reinhardt kills Lilina, Cecilia repositions him, Azura dances Reinhardt and he gets out of the way (I also had him draw Azura back, though I don't know if this ended up mattering; I don't think it did). Xander gets into the spot Reinhardt vacated. On enemy phase, Cecilia survives an attack from herself and the Lance Peg deals lol2 damage to her thanks to the Fortify. The Lance Cavalier comes up the lower passageway.

Turn 3: Cecilia smacks the Lance Peg for enough damage to clear Obstruct. Xander runs up and kills Cecilia, Azura warps to him and Dances him, and he finishes off the Lance Peg. Reinhardt kills the Lance Cavalier.

Turn 4: Clean-up, also known as Reinhardt Killed Everything Else (with Azura's help).

AHAHAHAHAHA. ピエリのおもちゃなの!

Almost Peri solo. Needed a ranged unit to kill the lance pegasus because it's physically impossible to get back out with a melee unit and take the dancer out with you. Might be doable with three dancers with Wings of Mercy (letting the lance pegasus hit Peri on the counterattack to trigger it), but I don't have three dancers with Wings of Mercy. Maybe I should try that...

+10 Peri [+Atk, -Res] (Firesweep Lance+, Reposition, Glimmer, Life and Death 3, Lancebreaker 3, Hone Cavalry)
+0 Cecilia [+Spd, -Def] (Gronnblade+, Reposition, Draconic Aura, Life and Death 3, Desperation 3, Hone Cavalry)
+0 Azura (Dance)
+0 Azura (Dance)

1. Peri breaks the wall. All units move up one square.
  2. Cecilia kills lance pegasus. Peri moves below Cecilia and uses Reposition on Cecilia. Right Azura uses Dance on Cecilia. Left Azura moves below right Azura. Cecilia uses Reposition on Peri.
    1. Enemies move.
  3. Cecilia moves kitty-corner to enemy Cecilia. Peri kills lance knight. Bottom Azura uses Dance on Peri. Peri kills Lilina from next to both Cecilias. Top Azura uses Dance on Peri. Peri kills Cecilia with Glimmer without moving. Glimmer is necessary for the kill.
    1. Enemies move.
  4. Peri kills bow fighter. Top Azura uses Dance on Peri. Peri kills red mage with Glimmer. Stage clear.

Horsed all three difficulties with 5★ Xander, Reinhardt, Camus, and 4★ Cecilia. Vantage on Xander and Camus was vital, as was Reposition on Cecilia. Xander and Camus had Swap, which I also used to great success.

Reinhardt had Quickened Pulse for his Draconic Aura, but I didn’t notice whether it actually mattered.

43 minutes ago, Seafarer said:

[...] My first move was Nino blowing up the Lance Flier (needs Hone Spd), followed by Dance + Draw Back. That left me in a square: clockwise from top left, Olivia, Cordelia, Eirika, Nino. The enemies all arranged themselves nicely, with Cecilia 2 above Olivia, Lilina in the middle above the unbreakable wall, the Bow Fighter next to her, the Lance Cavalier two spaces left of Olivia, and the Red Mage following the Lance Cavalier around from the south.

Then all the enemies died. I kid you not, I cleaned out four units in one turn. Cordelia attacks the cavalier, and ORKOes. Olivia dances her. Cordelia attacks the bow fighter, and ORKOes thanks to Hone Spd. Galeforce activates. Cordelia attacks Lilina, and ORKOes. Nino obliterates Cecilia (Atk +1 seal, Hone Atk 3 on Olivia). End turn. The lone red mage didn't stand a chance against Cordelia after that.

[...]

I tried your way to solve infernal, but lacking Eirika i took Matthew (3*, Level 21) for Hone Speed. I guess because of that Cecilia moves to the square between the archer and the lancer instead of staying above Olivia. I only had to change the killing sequence: Cordelia -> lancer (Galeforce active afterwards because of QP Seal), Nino -> Cecilia, Cordelia -> archer, dance, Cordelia -> Lilina. 

2 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

HA HA

Nope! 

But I'm close.... I just need to figure out a different approach...

I wish I could say the same, whichever unit I would put in position to bait, is in grave danger...

23 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

HA HA

Nope! 

But I'm close.... I just need to figure out a different approach...

How are you stuck atm? Overwhelmed by Cecilia + Lilina approach?

It's actually kinda funny that Distant Counter Roy is a pretty decent unit to bring to this map. If only the Binding Blade had it by default.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

How are you stuck atm? Overwhelmed by Cecilia + Lilina approach?

It always ends with the red mage killing Celica or Nino EVERY TIME

And they're the last ones there :(

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Do you have some kind of Blue mage, archer, Kagerou, anything? I don't think you need Celica at all.

Tried male Robin which didn't seem to work

Haven't pulled a Kagero since launch

And my best bow user is a 4 star Gordin with glimmer :)

Ended up taking advantage of my Nino's merges, though I think so long as it's still a +Spd Nino that also isn't -Atk, or the second refresher inherits Hone Spd 3, the strat can be repeated by putting the Spd +1 Seal on her. Ran Nino (Desperation, Fury 3, Draconic Aura), Ninian (Fort Def 2), Olivia (Hone Atk 3) and Cordelia (DB2, Galeforce, Quickened Pulse).

• First turn: Break the nearest wall and set up with Nino and Olivia just below it and Ninian and Cordelia to the side.
  • Second turn: Kill the flier with Nino. Dance and Draw Back. Checkerboard the rest so that Nino and Cordelia both get both buffs.
  • Third turn: Cordelia kills the cav. Thanks to Quickened Pulse, Galeforce activates. Cordelia moves left and up one. Olivia Dances her. Cordelia kills Lilina from the left. Nino moves up and one-round Cecilia (raw damage would fall short, but the Special should push her over). Ninian Dances Nino and Nino one-rounds the bow guy. On EP, the remaining red mage pokes Olivia.
  • Fourth turn: Shuffle Cordelia and Olivia so Cordelia finishes off the red mage.

Just now, Oboro! said:

Tried male Robin which didn't seem to work

Haven't pulled a Kagero since launch

And my best bow user is a 4 star Gordin with glimmer :)

What are your builds for Nino and M!Robin? What kind of buffs are you putting on Nino?

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

What are your builds for Nino and M!Robin? What kind of buffs are you putting on Nino?

Male Robin is none other than the typical T-Adept Swordbreaker set~ with draw back on the assist!

Fury +Atk Nino with Draconic Aura which kills Lilina in desperation range! Draw back and reposition as assists!

Nino needs +14 to kill the flier if I'm not mistaken. 4 hone speed from Celica, 8 attack from Hone attack on Azura and 2 Res also from Azura 

Hmm. Haven't tried it yet. Ursula can wreck the blue cav and probably deal with the red mage. My own Lilina might be able to pull Cecilia/Lilina without dying. This gives me one free slot (dancer is of course accounted for.)

My biggest fear is that Archer will break the barrier and Cecilia will go HAM on my Ursula.

34 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Male Robin is none other than the typical T-Adept Swordbreaker set~ with draw back on the assist!

Fury +Atk Nino with Draconic Aura which kills Lilina in desperation range! Draw back and reposition as assists!

Nino needs +14 to kill the flier if I'm not mistaken. 4 hone speed from Celica, 8 attack from Hone attack on Azura and 2 Res also from Azura 

Yes, she does.

Three questions:

1. Can you put Hone Spd and R Tomebreaker on M!Robin? Hone Spd is more important.

2. What is your Nino's bane?

3. What is M!Robin's nature?

The first two questions determine if the strat I'm coming up with works, while the third is just for accuracy's sake.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy