What character from Sacred Stones do you want to see in Heroes?

Sacred Stones characters in Heroes  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sacred Stones character do you want to see in Heroes?

• Joshua
    • Myrrh
    • Amelia
    • Seth
    • Lute
    • Innes
    • Colm
    • Natasha
    • Neimi
    • L'Arachel
    • Cormag
    • Other (comment who you'd choose)

This should be multiselect

also Seth

Josh and Gerik too but we do have a lot of swords, Josh can get Audhulma as a prf though that might be cool. Duessel is cool, Cormag is cool, Larachel is cool

Selena GHB sounds great, always down for more mounted tomes

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Astellius said:

Did you not play Awakening?

Didn't think of it like that. But you're right, that's true. I stand corrected- one must be at some point on the red side of things, even if only temporarily, to qualify for a GHB.

Think they'll ever throw Bolting/Meteor/Blizzard/Purge into things? I know that sounds kinda random, but thinking on Selena, the most notorious aspect of her C13 Eph battle is the map being this giant circle with Selena plopped in the middle able to Bolting away at your units with you ease, while you lack any easy way of getting in and dispatching her quickly. (A mini C13 Eph would obviously be her GHB map.)

Obviously long range tomes would need some heavy handicaps to keep them from dominating. -1 Mov? -5 Spd? Low Mt? No Special procs? Then again, cripple them too much and they'd be useless. The only thing I'd say for sure is that they would be range 3, possibly without range 2, possibly incompatible with DC and CC.

First choice is Saleh. (I mean we don't need more mages, but I need him.) Next would probably be Myrrh for more variety among the dragons. (Green dragon please!) Lyon is also on that list. Ewan, Ross, Amelia, and Franz are also rather high on that list... ;A; So many good characters. But at this point, I'll take anyone. It'd be super cool to get Tethys. I wonder if they could make her a colorless dancer? They gave Ninian a dragonstone which at least makes sense. Nils is probably our best bet for the green dancer. But for the other dancers... I kind of hope they don't just give them swords. Tethys would be cool with a dagger.

1 hour ago, Astellius said:

Did you not play Awakening?

Hide contents

You know, 'cuz the whole thing with Robin being a suitable vessel for Grima was a big part of the story, and Grima uses a Robin doppelganger throughout the game. You also fight Grima in the Robin doppelganger at the end of the game.

Additionally, you directly fight Robin in the Future Past DLC, where Grima was successful in taking over Robin.

Spoiler

I don't recall this robin in particular explicitly being referred to as grima's vessel

But onto my wants for a SS banner, Myrrh and 3 others(I really don't care who, SS had a fairly good cast) I just really want a new dragon with more dragon fortifications.

Ewan first and foremost is the SS character I'd want in Heroes. He's adorable and I want my son in battle.

I'd also like Joshua, Artur, Seth, Rennac, Colm, and Myrrh. 

Vote went to Lute, but really any Sacred Stones character (including creature campaign units). Notable preference to Cormag, Duessel, Joshua, and L'Arachel. Lyon, Caellach and Selena would all be great Grand Hero Battle choices.

8 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

*sees option* No consideration for possible villain for GHB units like Selena or Lyon? People sure wants banner, but there are many lovable villains in the franchise as well people loves free units. 

I would have put Selena in the poll... but then I remembered she shares the same name as another character in Heroes.

8 minutes ago, MetalAmethyst said:

I would have put Selena in the poll... but then I remembered she shares the same name as another character in Heroes.

Not in Japanese.  Fates Selena is Luna and Sacred Stones Selena is Celina.

56 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I didn't read the whole topic but I hope someone said Gheb

no one did, because we are past the point of bad old memes

god bless

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

Although honestly wouldn't mind as long as I get free units

Well if you want a wretched sack of lard, there is always Oliver. He just might show up one day, maybe with Drain, or Nosferatu, or Silence, who knows? I just wish we get Beauty Is A Mad Mistress to listen to in whatever battle he should feature.

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

Well if you want a wretched sack of lard, there is always Oliver. He just might show up one day, maybe with Drain, or Nosferatu, or Silence, who knows? I just wish we get Beauty Is A Mad Mistress to listen to in whatever battle he should feature.

I assume that's his theme song (I don't really listen to FE music)

Oliver wouldn't be too bad if he got Nosferatu

I would normally say I want Selena but screw more Horse mages

I'm glad Valter is here so I can have more fliers

Lyon GHB please. The game has done a pretty good job of trying to get in some of the more memorable villains for these, and I definitely think he qualifies. (Not that I'd mind Caellach either, buy Lyon has priority.)

Among PCs, I'd like most to see L'Arachel, Seth, Tana, and Innes.

2 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Not in Japanese.  Fates Selena is Luna and Sacred Stones Selena is Celina.

Well, yes, but I mean in the English translation. Theoretically, if she was in the game, how would the developers implement her without causing confusion for the players?

Just now, MetalAmethyst said:

Well, yes, but I mean in the English translation. Theoretically, if she was in the game, how would the developers implement her without causing confusion for the players?

Different titles

Selena - Cutting Wit

Selena - Flourspar

3 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Different titles

Selena - Cutting Wit

Selena - Flourspar

Shoot we already have Fae and Faye, so even now I can't have a reasonable conversation about this game before I am asked to specify. 

I wouldn't mind for Selena Fluorspar to show up, with bolting though.

18 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

Shoot we already have Fae and Faye, so even now I can't have a reasonable conversation about this game before I am asked to specify. 

I wouldn't mind for Selena Fluorspar to show up, with bolting though.

They're not pronounced the same, IIRC. "Fae" used to be "Fa" and "Faye" is pronounced as "Fei" or "Fay" or whatever in SoV