#ScarletDeservedBetter (Scarlet lives in FE: Revelation)

BigFake

I made a hack for Fates where Scarlet doesn't die in Chapter 18 of Revelation. I rewrote dialogue in Chapter 18 to establish her revival and rewrote dialogue in Chapters 23, 25, and 26 to reflect that. I also did a Dispos edit for Chapter 23, where her undead form appeared as an enemy. She's been replaced with a generic enemy.

Thanks to DeathChaos for making the file that actually removes the "Scarlet dies" flag!

IMPORTANT NOTE: Scarlet will still be out of commission for the duration of Chapter 18. This is intentional and addressed in-game. She'll be back in Chapter 19.

EDIT: If you downloaded before August 4th, 2017, please re-download it. I missed a few spots in the dialogue clean-up, but I got them.

EDIT: There's a picture of edited dialogue now:

Spoiler

JPEG_20170803_154636.jpgJPEG_20170803_163647.thumb.jpg.094f3cf2b3fabaab5f7f0ea739afbd34.jpg

Edited by BigFake
Added a picture

HOT DAMN.

Now, if only I knew how to patch 3DS games without making my 3DS go berserk like the XL one did completely out of the blue...

In all seriousness, praise this guy for removing an arbitrary and stupid death.

• 5 years later...

I've installed the mod, played through the entire game to get the point where the mod stuff should happen and then it just continues on as normal, the mod didn't work? Does it only work on specific versions of the game? Playing on European version.