Decide on my *imperial* theme, SF.

In honor of my trip to Rome, I will change my theme to a Roman Emperor (maybe I'll even type in purple!).

And you, the good denizens of SF, get to have a say in it! Which Emperor should I theme? Vote now for your favorite Roman Emperor in this thread!

Be my Senate, SF.

Note: The first person to comment Romulus Augustulus will be fed to the lions in the Empire's biggest amphitheater or stricken down by God, depending on whether I end up going with a non-Christian Emperor or a Christian Emperor.

In honor of my trip to Rome, I will change my theme to a Roman Emperor (maybe I'll even type in purple!).

And you, the good denizens of SF, get to have a say in it! Which Emperor should I theme? Vote now for your favorite Roman Emperor in this thread!

Be my Senate, SF.

Note: The first person to comment Romulus Augustulus will be fed to the lions in the Empire's biggest amphitheater or stricken down by God, depending on whether I end up going with a non-Christian Emperor or a Christian Emperor.

5 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Was Caligula a roman emperor? If so him

Yes, his name means little boot, and he takes the idea of brotherly love to its natural conclusion.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yes, his name means little boot, and he takes the idea of brotherly love to its natural conclusion.

The last time I learned anything about him was YEARS ago so I don't really know much besides that I like the way his name sounds 

Didn't he make a horse a counsel or something or was that someone else?

3 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

The last time I learned anything about him was YEARS ago so I don't really know much besides that I like the way his name sounds 

It is said that he wanted to make his horse a consul, but he was killed before he got the chance to actually do so.

47 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

He was also kind of insane, and eventually became a tyrant... Though, I must agree that his name is cool, aside from meaning a soldier's boot.

I'm seconding Claudius. Always liked that guy.

Just now, Hattusili I said:

Kitty, no. : (

I trusted you!!!

Romulus Augustus is a name being an example of the whole being less than the sum of its parts.

Tiber Septim VII... wait, wrong empire.

Romulus Augustulus... what? The first one has already commented, so I'm spared from the consequences by not being the first to suggest this.

Flavius Iulius Nepos Augustus

Edited by Acacia Sgt

12 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Tiber Septim VII... wait, wrong empire.

Romulus Augustulus... what? The first one has already commented, so I'm spared from the consequences by not being the first to suggest this.

Flavius Iulius Nepos Augustus

Wow, how do you even know about Julius Nepos?

And no, it's just that the first person to comment Romulus Augustulus gets a special punishment to serve as an example. The rest just gets a mass execution and has their bodies thrown into the Tiber.

17 minutes ago, Hattusili I said:

Wow, how do you even know about Julius Nepos?

And no, it's just that the first person to comment Romulus Augustulus gets a special punishment to serve as an example. The rest just gets a mass execution and has their bodies thrown into the Tiber.

LEt's not pretend otherwise. Google exists for a reason.

Into the Tiber? So we get to hang out with Tiber Septim after all? XD