Perhaps a reintroduction

Metal Rabbit

I'm Metal Rabbit. I've also gone by Metal Archer or Metal Arc here.

I signed up for this forum the very first day I saw it was open, because I used SF as a resource site before that. Fire emblem has been one of my favorite series ever. Blazing Sword was my first, but I'll probably regard Radiant Dawn as the overall best in the series.

I used to be a moderator here, but got fired due to a series of questionable acts. Or rather because I was 15 and dumb. I left after that, only to appear once in a blue moon to see how the forum was doing. And I'd have birthday wishes in my inbox due to long periods of being a ghost. I never did stop using this place as a resource though. Truly the best place to find Fire emblem info. Especially in regards to the TCG. I play it with my brother and friends who all love Fire Emblem. I've also played all the entries in the main series except Thracia. Screw that game.

I recognize some people here from the older days but if anyone's changed their name since then, forgive me lol. I might not know who you are.

Edited by Metal Rabbit

ooooo so we were/are about the same age

idk I always have this warped perception that everyone else from the time I joined was older than me by at least a few years

and every time I see a returned face I think wow they must be like THIRTY now

idk

but hey welcome back! What's been going on with you??

On 8/4/2017 at 0:37 PM, Freohr Datia said:

ooooo so we were/are about the same age

idk I always have this warped perception that everyone else from the time I joined was older than me by at least a few years

and every time I see a returned face I think wow they must be like THIRTY now

idk

but hey welcome back! What's been going on with you??

I think if I were thirty, I'd cry. I got myself a BS in information security and have been looking for work for a while.

17 hours ago, BLSoldier said:

:(

Okay, I kid. It's beeeen a long time though. Hi.

I'm... im sorry. >_<