Hi, my name is Talon :D

Talon Reiif

Hello. How's everyone doing today?

My name is Talon Reiif, as you can all see. It's been my username for years, and I go by it for any social media/forum/sign-up sites I join (so it's easy to tell who I am).

I was introduced to Fire Emblem at the age of 6, with Sacred Stones. I didn't play Blazing Sword (FE7) until a few years later, haha.

I am a bit of an artistic and creative fella. As such, I will most likely be seen around art and other media-related topics.

Recently, I've been getting into battle sprites customization, so I will also most likely be over in resources and others, asking many questions about the mysteries of animating (mostly scripting, and making playable standing animations).

Lastly, I think the introductions forum is a neat idea.

I guess that's that. I hope to be able to discuss many interesting things with others.

Well, my art skills, if anything, have gotten worse since I was about 7 years old, so I probably won't see much of you.

But welcome! Always good to see new people here. Hopefully this place will be a satisfying outlet for your talents.

27 minutes ago, Slumber said:

Well, my art skills, if anything, have gotten worse since I was about 7 years old, so I probably won't see much of you.

But welcome! Always good to see new people here. Hopefully this place will be a satisfying outlet for your talents.

Thanks for the welcome.

Yeah, art, like many other talents and skills, can only really be improved by practicing it constantly, so that's understandable.

Hopefully, I can find some pointers and tips for scripting animations before actually having to make a topic, haha