Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Anomalocaris

FE Warriors to be live-streamed at Gamescom

Recommended Posts

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/08/nintendo_to_live_stream_super_mario_odyssey_metroid_samus_returns_and_more_from_gamescom

Hopefully we'll see some new content showed off there. At the very least maybe we'll finally see Frederick and Cordelia in action, and get to see what the deal is with female Robin, but I'm hoping we'll get some new reveals too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, please give us Freddy already! I feel like I've been waiting forever here. It's been over a month since he was revealed.

Some new reveals would be nice too.

EDIT: Oh, it's not for a couple weeks yet. Man, that sucks...

Edited by Anacybele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooo, something else to tune into Gamescon for other than Sims 4. Thanks God it will be my time too since it's in Germany.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MariIsHere said:

I wish they would reveal some characters from older FEs

Not happening unless Shadow Dragon or DLC, sadly.

Just noticed the times will be early for me. I'm five hours behind the UK, so 2PM in the UK = 9AM for me and noon in the UK = 7AM. Gotta make sure I set an alarm for the latter at least. lol

EDIT: Oh wait, I don't care about Metroid, so I don't need to worry about that one.

Edited by Anacybele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Not happening unless Shadow Dragon or DLC, sadly.

Just noticed the times will be early for me. I'm five hours behind the UK, so 2PM in the UK = 9AM for me and noon in the UK = 7AM. Gotta make sure I set an alarm for the latter at least. lol

EDIT: Oh wait, I don't care about Metroid, so I don't need to worry about that one.

Don't forget that Germany is one hour ahead of the UK so it's actually a six hour difference.

 

Personally I do hope for more reveals (of characters that I am actually a fan of. I like Ryouma.. but I need more than him to invest cash). Plus, I would also like to see some gameplay with fliers in action. Gotta see how balanced they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Don't forget that Germany is one hour ahead of the UK so it's actually a six hour difference.

I thought this was taking place in the UK? I guess not then.

Also, where've you been? Ryoma was shown a long time ago.

Edited by Anacybele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I thought this was taking place in the UK? I guess not then.

Also, where've you been? Ryoma was shown a long time ago.

Nope, it's always been in Germany.

And I know Ryouma is in the game. I simply meant that he, by himself, isn't enough incentive for me to buy the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Nope, it's always been in Germany.

And I know Ryouma is in the game. I simply meant that he, by himself, isn't enough incentive for me to buy the game.

Oh, okay. I don't blame you there. That's a reason I'm SO glad Frederick got in. He's my favorite FE character not named Ike, and Ryoma is the only other character in the game right now that I like. So YEEEE FREDDY BEAR! <3 <3

Just gimme that gameplay for him, man. D:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who thinks we'll get the reveal of those characters they hinted at in this livestream/near the time the livestream happens?

I'd hope it'd be sooner, but at this point even getting two reveals a month would be a blessing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the moment I really just want a young tiki announcement, and then I will wait for the sequel (hopefully) for more, I liked hyrule warriors' gameplay and this being on the switch will make it a great impulse play.

But I'm not going to get that am I...

Edited by thecrimsonflash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...