Tempest Trials: Twilight of the Gods Edition!

Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The good memories are coming back (but then XRay RUINED THEM!). Thank you for the screenshot, I think I'll need to play PM on my Wii U again. 

Watt for FE Heroes plz

Or Vivian from TTYD plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Astolfo! said:

Must be those totally messed up eyes hehehehe 

why you..i'll take my beautiful shoujou sparkle eyes elsewhere then, and maybe use them to cry a bit..

meanwhile i thought it was a great idea to lug along 4* level 30 Berkut because BONUS STATS. i was wrong. i keep getting everyone slaughtered in my effort to to feed him XP.

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

Watt for FE Heroes plz

Or Vivian from TTYD plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ms. Mowz and Lakilester (aka "Spike") too! And Yoshi (with each color a separate Hero) and Bow!

And if we're getting Vivian- I want international recognition of her transgender status!

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Ms. Mowz and Lakilester (aka "Spike") too! And Yoshi (with each color a separate Hero) and Bow!

And if we're getting Vivian- I want international recognition of her transgender status!

Yeeeeeaaaaah boy

I would tap Vivian regardless of her gender identity tbh

34 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Wow, they're not even trying to be subtle with that last map.

Spoiler

That's because it's based off of a map from Thabes Labyrinth, the post game dungeon in Echoes. Just in case you aren't aware.

This is going to be painful, I'm not really happy they kept the 20/40% bonus unit mechanic. All it does is make it a slog if you don't have the 40% bonus units if you try to go for 100k, I hope to get Gray or Celica soon to stop this pain.

35 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Wow, they're not even trying to be subtle with that last map.

Spoiler

It's not that surprising, the last map is the 10th floor of the Thabes Labyrinth in SoV, the place where Grima was born.

50 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

why you..i'll take my beautiful shoujou sparkle eyes elsewhere then, and maybe use them to cry a bit..

meanwhile i thought it was a great idea to lug along 4* level 30 Berkut because BONUS STATS. i was wrong. i keep getting everyone slaughtered in my effort to to feed him XP.

The level 30 and level 35 TT has 5 maps, which is 4 stamina a map. Just run those instead while you're training up 2nd stringers.

(Berkut is kind of shitty even at 5* with +4 all stat boost, though. Compared to 5* Camus, 5* Berkut has has: A lot more hp (from +10 hp), 3 more Atk (only 3 because his Lance sucks), 7 less speed (despite +4), 3 more def, a lot more res (but res sucks as a stat). Even after his stat boost I'd still rather run Camus instead for his better EP and player phase.

33 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:
  Reveal hidden contents

That's because it's based off of a map from Thabes Labyrinth, the post game dungeon in Echoes. Just in case you aren't aware.

31 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

This is going to be painful, I'm not really happy they kept the 20/40% bonus unit mechanic. All it does is make it a slog if you don't have the 40% bonus units if you try to go for 100k, I hope to get Gray or Celica soon to stop this pain.

Reveal hidden contents

It's not that surprising, the last map is the 10th floor of the Thabes Labyrinth in SoV, the place where Grima was born.

Yes, I'm aware. That's what I meant. 

Spoiler

So much for spoilers. Though, wonder if this means Grima will be relevant to this since 2 out of three final maps have been Grima related.

4 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Yes, I'm aware. That's what I meant. 

Reveal hidden contents

So much for spoilers. Though, wonder if this means Grima will be relevant to this since 2 out of three final maps have been Grima related.

Ok. It's just the way that you said that gave me the impression that you didn't know that map was based off of a pre-existing one, that's all.

Spoiler

I was surprised that they went with Thabes instead of Duma's map until I remembered "Marth" is involved with the plot line they have going for the Tempest Trials and then their choice made a lot more sense to me.

5* Berkut is doing alright for me. I only had Renewal 1 to spare in making him a makeshift healer to support Xander/Reinhardt/Olivia. And his Ward Cav further reduces damage. In terms of fighting, there's rarely a scenario where he certainly helps. He can tank Olwen, Nowi, and normally Reinhardt though, and that's cool. But whatever, having a bonus unit at all lets me score as high as possible the first two trials in a day. I'm still deciding on whether I should spend my next 20 orbs on Tempest Trial for a clutch focus unit, or devote the rest of this month to hunting Summer Elise. It's unlikely I'll get either.

4 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Uh...what? (I already knew the first one, but isn't Julia's brother Seliph?)

It's a complicated family tree they're apart of. Fates-level complicated.

Edited by Glennstavos

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

5* Berkut is doing alright for me. I only had Renewal 1 to spare in making him a makeshift healer to support Xander/Reinhardt/Olivia. And his Ward Cav further reduces damage. In terms of fighting, there's rarely a scenario where he certainly helps. But whatever, having a bonus unit at all lets me score as high as possible the first two trials in a day. I'm still deciding on whether I should spend my next 20 orbs on Tempest Trial for a clutch focus unit, or devote the rest of this month to hunting Summer Elise. It's unlikely I'll get either.

It's a complicated family tree they're apart of. Fates-level complicated.

Oh joy. 

Spoiler

I also refuse to use Berkut after Echoes.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Ok. It's just the way that you said that gave me the impression that you didn't know that map was based off of a pre-existing one, that's all.

Reveal hidden contents

I was surprised that they went with Thabes instead of Duma's map until I remembered "Marth" is involved with the plot line they have going for the Tempest Trials and then their choice made a lot more sense to me.

Spoiler

No, I made it there once, got my butt kicked and haven't been back. Wonder if "Marth" is going to say anything about it.

13 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Oh joy. 

Reveal hidden contents

I also refuse to use Berkut after Echoes.

Reveal hidden contents

No, I made it there once, got my butt kicked and haven't been back. Wonder if "Marth" is going to say anything about it.

Genealogy spoilers if you're interested since the cat's kinda already out of the bag:

Spoiler

Seliph and Julia are siblings, but they're only half-siblings as they were both children of Deirdre but had different fathers. The "Satan" brother that Vax was referring to is Julius, Julia's full-blooded brother who is the vessel for the dark god Loptyr.

Spoiler

The second time I made it that far, my OP Oliphantier Atlas Hunter's Volleyed Grima back into the darkness from whence he came. I also utterly despise Berkut and I'm not looking forward to when I'll have to use him when his GHB re-run comes around.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Genealogy spoilers if you're interested since the cat's kinda already out of the bag:

Hide contents

Seliph and Julia are siblings, but they're only half-siblings as they were both children of Deirdre but had different fathers. The "Satan" brother that Vax was referring to is Julius, Julia's full-blooded brother who is the vessel for the dark god Loptyr.

Hide contents

The second time I made it that far, my OP Oliphantier Atlas Hunter's Volleyed Grima back into the darkness from whence he came. I also utterly despise Berkut and I'm not looking forward to when I'll have to use him when his GHB re-run comes around.

Spoiler

Who volleyed Grima?

1 hour ago, DehNutCase said:

The level 30 and level 35 TT has 5 maps, which is 4 stamina a map. Just run those instead while you're training up 2nd stringers.

(Berkut is kind of shitty even at 5* with +4 all stat boost, though. Compared to 5* Camus, 5* Berkut has has: A lot more hp (from +10 hp), 3 more Atk (only 3 because his Lance sucks), 7 less speed (despite +4), 3 more def, a lot more res (but res sucks as a stat). Even after his stat boost I'd still rather run Camus instead for his better EP and player phase.

yeah i should probably do that.

ouch. Camus is amazing and i love him, but i already have him fully built and want to work on Berkut..and do..somethiNG with him..someday. this is a good chance to do so with +4 stats and bonus SP.

Gotta love this continious autorun feature! My team of Alm and the magic F2P triangle: Camus, Xander & Ursula/Cecilia clear the 5 map Lunatic with ease.
432 Points for every run they finish seems fine. Just run the 1st 2 maps of the day on 7-map lunatic and that 100k should be done in a few days. I bet people will hit 100k on day 1 tbh =D.

Seals are looking very promising; lovely how they give us a Vantage counter.
Would have liked to see a better hero though, still no TT with a great unit.

Almost at 20k. Spent something like 4~5 stamina potions. 
Using Berkut as a bonus unit, he's on 600~700 Hero Merit lol. After my team get's to 3k HM I'll switch it up to get some more feathers.

Runnin Blade Leo, Blade Cecilia and Blade Ursula alongside Berkut

11 minutes ago, Armend said:

Gotta love this continious autorun feature! My team of Alm and the magic F2P triangle: Camus, Xander & Ursula/Cecilia clear the 5 map Lunatic with ease.
432 Points for every run they finish seems fine. Just run the 1st 2 maps of the day on 7-map lunatic and that 100k should be done in a few days. I bet people will hit 100k on day 1 tbh =D.

Seals are looking very promising; lovely how they give us a Vantage counter.
Would have liked to see a better hero though, still no TT with a great unit.

How do you enable it?

i went to try it auto-battle and it only does it per map. Is it an option somewhere else?

with the autobattle that i did see though the AI was stupid and got team A killed by map 2 :/

Just now, mcsilas said:

How do you enable it?

i went to try it auto-battle and it only does it per map. Is it an option somewhere else?

with the autobattle that i did see though the AI was stupid and got team A killed by map 2 :/

There is an option in the settings menu: 'continious auto' (11th option)