Top five characters from the main series not yet in Heroes?

Thane

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will update my old list since Athena and her wonderful accent, which was the reason I wanted her,  was to my surprise added a while ago.

1) Bastian 
2) L'Arachel
3) Ophelia
4) Noire
5) Mitama

(all long shots except L'Arachel who I fully expect in the next Sacred Stones batch)

I like over-the-top personalities and I'm just intrigued to see how they will be portrayed/how they will sound like.

Edited by Vince777

Here goes

1. L'Arachel would be the coolest.  As my favorite Sacred Stones character and third favorite of all time, I'd be delighted to finally see her in the game.  She's both relevant to the story and popular, so there's no way she won't eventually make it in.

2. Levin from Genealogy of the Holy War.  Really keeping my fingers crossed for this guy when Arvis shows up.  He's semi-relevant to the story, so it's plausible that he may be in the banner.  Imagine this guy with the Forseti, giving him a built in Swift Sparrow 1 or something.

3. Lute.  There's no huge reason why.  She's just amazing and I need her.  End of story.

4. Igrene from FE6.  She's a really underrated character imo, and I could see her as a pretty interesting unit.  Plus I want to Support my Fae with her, cause I love em together!

5. Lethe, as the first beast unit.  Nephenee was on this list, but she just got in so now Lethe is filling in.  While I like Jill a bit more, I still think beast units would make the game more interesting, especially if they added a new color or something like that.

1. Bantu as a red dragonstone user

2. Kieran (FE9)

3. Reyson (flying healer singer who gets a phys melee attack that damages him and just debuffs his opponent)

4. Nils

5. Elena (she was an option for CYL -- I want her as a playable character in a game)

Honorable mentions: Rolf (FE9), Shinon (FE9), Gatrie (FE9), Boyd (FE9), Rhys (FE9), Geoffrey, Kurthnaga, Nasir, Naesala, Sothe, Sain, Kent, Lute, Artur, Ewan, Franz, Forde, Kyle, L'Arachel, Cormag, Erk, Canas, Leila, Tormod, Jill, Haar, Luthier, Python, Forsyth, Fernand, Mycen, Rinea, Rudolf, "Masked Knight" (FE15/Echoes.) I may or may not be forgetting people.

- Micaiah. Seriously, why wasn't she introduced with Sanaki?

- Sothe. I'm not fond of colorless shurikens, but I like his personality enough to give it a try.

- Alvis. I hope the leak is true. Preferably as a GHB, as opposed to a TT reward.

- Leif

- Shinon. He'd be perfect in a second GM banner with Gatrie, Mia and Boyd, but I'm fine with him being a standalone unit.

Five isn't enough, so, honorable mentions to Ishtar (FE4), Sety (FE4), the sword twins, Skrimir (I don't think we need a special mechanic for the Laguz, simply reutilize the manakete mechanic and rename it to 'laguz'), Naesala, Jill (I can imagine her being somewhat like Minerva in stats), Haar (I imagine him bulkier, like Michalis), Edward (FE10), Nolan, Pelleas, Lyon, Caellach (as a GHB) and Morgan (FE13).

Edited by Rapier

1.Cervantis

2.Denning

3.Dorcas

4.Glass

5.No-pants Marth/Mars

Spoiler

/s

My actual list is:

Naga/Duma/Milla/Grima/Pretty much any god tier dragon-I just want to see how they would implement them.

Validar-Grima's truth could be a cool weapon

Demon Berkut-Now with 100% more interesting weapon

Linus-We have the other 4 fangs where's the last?

Walhart-Sol might be to broken to put in the game but the Wolf Berg would be cool regardless.

As for the memes I do actually want Dorcas in the game eventually. 

And if they added Denning and his greeting was This is a message from "Lord Nergal, I await you on the Dread Isle." I would be a very happy boy.

I also want Cervantis in the game just to crush people with the might of the stash.

Also there should totally be a banner with art baised on the old art featuring Pants Less Marth, Dick Armor Alm, and Masked Man Camus for April Fools.

Edited by Greencapps

Personally I feel we have too many from the major games...

I.e Shadow dragon and new mystery... (Since most of the original cast was in New mystery...) Waifu Emblems and the Fanboy originals (FE 6-7)

We have not seen much of if any of the Tellius, Sacred Stones and (for probally good reasons) Thracia 776 and Genealogy....

So I feel these are units they need to focus from...

1. Sigurd (if the Arvis GHB leak is still true... which it might since it predicted Black knight and PoR banner... then we can have a nice recreation of the Sigurdian Barbeque...) Other words I feel he can at least put his son to shame who is sadly rather mediocre in this game...

2. Jill- One of the most popular Tellius characters... yes I could see the Laguz basically being impossible but someone like Jill has versitality in what you can give her.

3. Mia- same with above... Mia has a lot of great things she can do... I can imagine sets for her like B skill being Vantage (due to having it in game) and her main weapon being Wo Dao+ (comes with it in RD) and maybe her special being Astra...

4. Larcei/Ayra/Mareeta- lets be honest... if fe 4/5 ever get more banners these ladies have to be considered... Ayra is probally one of the best 1st generation units in the game and her daughter put her to shame later... Mareeta I put down because she could add a unique weapon to the mix... (Mareeta's sword which could be similar to Amiti) and yes she is from thracia but weve only had two Thracian units from the game so far (Olwen and Reinhardt) and I find it odd that Leaf is the only lord in the series (minus Sigurd) to not be in this game... well minus Miciah as well.. speaking of which

5- Miciah- I feel they can do something special and give her Thani as her main weapon... because that would be instantly op... a Mage unit who has a weapon that effects Armors and Horses (if I was IS focus on horses only though...) also shed probally be the same statline or similar to Lillina... high attack! low Defense and HP... moderate Res. Of course they could give her Rexaura as her special weapon... but for its effect I'm not to sure what it would add... at least Thani is special and unique to Miciah only...

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:56 PM, Greencapps said:

Hide contents

/s

My actual list is:

Naga/Duma/Milla/Grima/Pretty much any god tier dragon-I just want to see how they would implement them.

Valbar-Grima's truth could be a cool weapon

Demon Berkut-Now with 100% more interesting weapon

Linus-We have the other 4 fangs where's the last?

Walhart-Sol might be to broken to put in the game but the Wolf Berg would be cool regardless.

err when did Valbar turn into a Grima Fanatic? oh god LEONS GONNA FOLLOW HIM (you mean Validar.... XD Valbar is the Knight who joins Celicas group in FE 2/15

2 hours ago, Ronman5 said:

err when did Valbar turn into a Grima Fanatic? oh god LEONS GONNA FOLLOW HIM (you mean Validar.... XD Valbar is the Knight who joins Celicas group in FE 2/15

Whoops.

I always did have trouble with remembering Validar's name I guess Valbar was on my mind. 

1. L'Arachel, hopefully with some cool gimmick that makes her desirable on a team despite being a healer.

2. Myrrh because the only new dragon added since launch as been Ninian, wtf.

3. Reyson, we don't actually need more refreshers but I think he's pretty, so.

4. Libra and hopefully with an axe and not a staff.

5. Vanessa because we still need more red fliers, even if she's almost guaranteed to be inferior to Elincia.

Edited by Sproutling
typo

Welp since two of the characters I thought would get in (literally hours after I posted mine XD) I guess I can add two more!

1- Jill- gets shifted up one due to Sigurd...., Extremely popular unit and one of my favorites from PoR/RD which still has tons of people they can grab...

2- Mia- I can see sets for Mia.. same as Jill she is pretty popular... I can imagine getting Astra as a special, Wo Dao+ as a sword, and Vantage as a B skill

3- Miciah- I would like to see her get something special like Thani... (of course I already have a Reinhardt counter cause my usuall team carries Julia anyways cause she is a fricking nuke) I would hope she gets thani and it is supereffective to horse units, making it a super Wolf tome... and she is one of two lords not in the game...

4- Leif- the other lord not in the game... I believe we should get more Thracia, Genealogy and Por/RD characters soon.... and Leif would not particularly be strong but I would be happy enough... For his weapon he does share a special weapon with some other characters... the Blaggi (or whatever they wish to translate Blaggi into) Sword.

5- Altenna/Quan- Personally I believe the Crusaders should be added in, and since Sigurd and Eldigan got in... why not the last part of the trio? Quan would be pretty decent I suppose... unless they do something similar to Sigurd and try to make him OP... Altenna though is the one I prefer for a Gae Bolg user, mainly because she has a much bigger overall character arc in the story (will not say anything due to spoiling game) she is essentially similar to how I feel about Jill... one of my favorite units from the game she resides in.

Edited by Ronman5

On 11/8/2017 at 1:37 PM, Book Bro said:

Micaiah

Leif 

Elincia

Lyon

Alvis

Well, Elincia and Arvis have joined, so to replace them on my wish list:

Lewyn - I have plenty of green mages I like already, but Lewyn would definitely take over as my most used of them. He is important to the Jugdral games so it's surprising he didn't show up this month.

Dheginsea - as was made clear in the last gauntlet, we need a dragon who isnt a cute little girl, and who better than the black dragon king? He could be added as a GHB. It would be cool if he were an armoured dragon.

1. Athos (Red Tome, Infantry) Forblaze

2. Gotoh (Blue Tome, Infantry) Starlight

3. Sephiran (Green Tome, Infantry) Creiddylad

A "Living Legends" themed banner with these 3 units would be very creative. I think they should even come with increased bst to highlight how powerful they are in lore.

4. Jahn (Red Dragon, Infantry) Flametongue+

It's time for a male dragon to be in the game, and I'd rather have this guy over that crusty old geezer Bantu.

5. Rath (Bow, Cavalry)

So my CYL!Lyn can take her husbando and dominate the arena together.

2 hours ago, Titamon said:

1. Athos (Red Tome, Infantry) Forblaze

2. Gotoh (Blue Tome, Infantry) Starlight

3. Sephiran (Green Tome, Infantry) Creiddylad

A "Living Legends" themed banner with these 3 units would be very creative. I think they should even come with increased bst to highlight how powerful they are in lore.

4. Jahn (Red Dragon, Infantry) Flametongue+

It's time for a male dragon to be in the game, and I'd rather have this guy over that crusty old geezer Bantu.

5. Rath (Bow, Cavalry)

So my CYL!Lyn can take her husbando and dominate the arena together.

How think their weapons would be designed? (I'm talking about the White Sage, the Archsage and the... what was Sephiran title?)

Lex from genealogy. he'd be a axe cavalier with vantage (he had vantage in his original game) and distant counter (due to his many similarities with hector)
Lyon from sacred stones, red mage with mage buffs making him a must for mage emblem
Jill from path of radiance, green flier on wyvern with high def and her own unique axe as well as iote's shield
Micaiah from radiant dawn, first offensive colorless healer with a potentially high-output damage staff making damage dealing clerics a thing, not just support or a joke
Sothe from radiant dawn, colorless rogue with a built-in sacae's blessing for his knife plus debuffs

Edited by silveraura25

20 hours ago, Troykv said:

How think their weapons would be designed? (I'm talking about the White Sage, the Archsage and the... what was Sephiran title?)

Sephiran's title is the "Light of Creation"

And weapon wise it could be something like:

Forblaze- ATK +3 and Res Ploy 2

Starlight- Red Tomebreaker 2 effect and Cancel Affinity 2.

Creiddylad- Cool down charge -1 and +10 damage when special activates.

Micaiah and Leif for being the last main series lords not in the game

Reyson because he's just awesome and flying dancer would be cool (I'm imagining the herons being flying staff users if IS decided adding the laguz as a new thing is too bothersome)

Lyon's easily my favorite villain and I could really use some more red mage GHBs. His legendary weapon having a hone skill on it like Eirika and Ephraim's would be sweet.

Maribelle for last one I suppose, not that we need more healers

1. Quan, only one of the Belhalla trio not in the game yet

2.Leif, more Thracia in general is required

3.Lex, idk I just like Lex

4.Julius to go with Arvis and Julia

5.Saias for the same reason as Julius

aka gimme more Jugdral

Edited by Gebby

1. Hardin (Mystery of the Emblem): One of the most important characters in Archanea is still missing. Blue Armor with Gradivus would be most fitting for his appearance in Mystery. I'm not a huge fan of him as a cavalier since we have more than enough of these in the game (and he would be inferior to Camus which would be too tragic).

2. Pent + Louise (Blazing Blade): A bit cheating but having one without the other would be really strange. Since their children are there I was expecting them in the Blazing Shadows banner (before that we got Klein) but it didn't happen.

3. Feena (Mystery of the Emblem): Let's have a dancer banner before we introduce the origin of the freaking archetype. Pretty much the candidate for 2nd Sword dancer.

4. A Greil Mercenary: One of more prominent groups in FE, I'm pretty sure we're getting more of them. Having Boyd, Shinon, Gatrie and/or Mia would be pretty sweet.

5. Duessel (Sacred Stones): Probably not going to happen but having him with Garm as his personal weapon would put me in ectasy. He would probably a better Gunter but who cares. We need more mounted axes and he is one of the best choices for that.

I was tempted to call Linus but then I was reminded of the atrocity that Lloyd is. Considering he is his brother ... RIP.

1. Leif, like others said, one of the few lords not yet in the game, a cool character and lots of interesting design space (light sword for example)

2. Levyn, why wasn't this dude added along with Sigurd? Just make Deirdre a healer and Levyn the green mage, (almost) no one cares about Deirdre. I'd be fine with having Sety too, but they kinda dislike adding children and Levyn should come first imo

3. Finn, yes, more Judgral. This guy's such a boss and appears as a plotrelevant character in multiple games.

4. Perceval, though I'm hesitant to name more cavalry units, this dude practically carries your group from the moment he joins, he deserves it.

5. Renault/Yodel. I'd like to see them try to make a useful healer, maybe with rescue/warp/fortify or who knows what janky staves they use. Just give them bad stats and make their staff non-inheritable or something. Considering we've got all kinds of mobility skills and dancers, I think a 3 range warp should be fine on a unit with mediocre stats.