Personality Quizzes - Questions to Ease Your Boredom

Clarine

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danganronpa - Kyoko Kirigiri, the Ultimate Detective!

-Starting to think this one is kinda uhhh. . . boring result wise. I see a lot of Ultimate Detectives running around.

Pokemon - Flying - Independent, free spirit, aloof, thinker, explorer,

-I suppose it fits, but I have a hard time thinking of a flying type I actually use. I suppose back in the day I would use Jumpluff for Sleep Powder - Leech Seed shenanigans. But frankly that had more to do with being a decently speedy grass type who natively learned both moves than with the flying type. And then there is Butterfree who gets used for a similar reason. Sleep + whatever to help with capture. But as for battling rather than utility I can't think of a flying type I actually use. Yeah things like Salamence, and Gyarados are powerful, but just don't interest me much.

Edited by Usana

On the Danganronpa quiz I got Kiyotaka Ishimaru, the Ultimate Moral Compass! While I don't know much about the series or its characters Kiyotaka's description hits so close to home that it's scary, aside from a few differences here and there he and I sound like the exact same person.

As for the Pokemon quiz... well the description of the Normal type fits me just fine, but I HATE the very concept being called "normal" in the first place even if this is a very specific context, if there even are "normal" people in the world I am certainly NOT one of them!(although being an Eevee doesn't sound too bad)

Edited by TheGoodHoms

Great, I’ve alway been partial to personality quizzes. Took me longer than I hoped but here’s the results:

Quiz #1

Spoiler

Pegasus Knight with Soldier being a really close second place

(52 and 50 respectively)

Quiz #2

Spoiler

A tie between Mina and The Protagonist

Quiz #3

Spoiler

Dragon of Light

Quiz #4

Spoiler

Toon Link (1st choice)

Quiz #5

Spoiler

Water

Quiz #6

Spoiler

Rebel

not very knowledgeable about Star Wars but ok

Quiz #7

Spoiler

Satou Kazuma

also know nothing about this but I feel “ironically reliable” suits me

Quiz #8

Spoiler

Tie between Dandere and Kuudere

Quiz #9

Spoiler

Ravenclaw

Quiz #10

Spoiler

Chaotic Good Human Sorcerer (1st level)    | STR 10 | DEX 11 | CON 12 | INT 13 | WIS 10 | CHA 11 |

Quiz #11

Spoiler

Hulk

Quiz #12

Spoiler

Tie between Mami Tomoe and Kyoko Sakura

Judging by some of the questions, I can only assume that this gets pretty messed up

Quiz #13

Spoiler

Hanged Man with Magician as a really close second (58 and 57)

Pokemon Type Quiz

Spoiler

I got Fairy type but I disagree with it

Danganronpa Quiz

Spoiler

Yasuhiro Hagakure but I also heavily disagree with this

I skipped around and did some of the quizzes I felt like doing. Here are the results:

Spoiler

Q#1 - Mage

Q#2 - Professor Kukui

Q#3 - Light Dragon

Q#5 - Air

Q# 8 - Kuudere/Deredere (I apparently got same number of Kuudere and Deredere answers so I put them as one result.)

Q#9 - Ravenclaw (I already took the test, whoops.)

Q#13 - The Priestess/The Moon (See reason for Q#8 result)

Kinda doubting the result of #5 and one of #8 results. Oh well.

Edit: Shoot I didn't fully read the responses and didn't see you nerds posted a freaking Dangling Grumples: Triggered Haphazard Hazard quiz and the Pokeman type quiz too so I'll post my results

DR: Toko Fukawa/Chihiro Fujisaki/Kyoko Kirigiri

Pokemon Type: Water

Edited by IfIHadToPickADude

DnD Class-

Spoiler

Neutral Good Human Bard/Sorcerer (2nd/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 13

Alignment:
Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Primary Class:
Bards- Bards often serve as negotiators, messengers, scouts, and spies. They love to accompany heroes (and villains) to witness heroic (or villainous) deeds firsthand, since a bard who can tell a story from personal experience earns renown among his fellows. A bard casts arcane spells without any advance preparation, much like a sorcerer. Bards also share some specialized skills with rogues, and their knowledge of item lore is nearly unmatched. A high Charisma score allows a bard to cast high-level spells.

Secondary Class:
Sorcerers- Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

Web page and journal code: Copy and paste the following:

<b>I Am A:</b> Neutral Good Human Bard/Sorcerer (2nd/1st Level)
<br><br><u>Ability Scores:</u><br>
<b>Strength-</b>12<br>
<b>Dexterity-</b>13<br>
<b>Constitution-</b>14<br>
<b>Intelligence-</b>14<br>
<b>Wisdom-</b>14<br>
<b>Charisma-</b>13
<br><br><u>Alignment:</u><br><b>Neutral Good</b> A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.<br>
<br><u>Race:</u><br><b>Humans</b> are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.
<br><br><u>Primary Class:</u><br><b>Bards</b> often serve as negotiators, messengers, scouts, and spies. They love to accompany heroes (and villains) to witness heroic (or villainous) deeds firsthand, since a bard who can tell a story from personal experience earns renown among his fellows. A bard casts arcane spells without any advance preparation, much like a sorcerer. Bards also share some specialized skills with rogues, and their knowledge of item lore is nearly unmatched. A high Charisma score allows a bard to cast high-level spells.
<br><br><u>Secondary Class:</u><br><b>Sorcerers</b> are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.
<br><br>Find out <a href='http://www.easydamus.com/character.html' target='mt'>What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?</a>, courtesy of Easydamus <a href='mailto:zybstrski@excite.com'>(e-mail)</a><br><br>

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXX (5)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaos --- XXXXXXX (7)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Evil ---- XXX (3)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Dwarf ---- XXXX (4)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Halfling - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Half-Orc - XXXXXX (6)

Class:
Barbarian - XXXXXX (6)
Bard ------ XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Cleric ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Druid ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Fighter --- XXXXXX (6)
Monk ------ XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Paladin --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Ranger ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Rogue ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Sorcerer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Wizard ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Persona Arcana-

Spoiler

4d4f8a8c12-THE_.jpg
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. It is indeed a precious gift to understand the forces that guides oneself..."

The Hierophant is a symbol of education, authority, conservatism, obedience to rules and relationship with the divine. You are a person who interprets sacred mysteries or esoteric principles,

You are matured enough, quite wise and logical. However, you are somehow associated and obsessed with the past.
You have successfully revealed your Major Arcana. Keep in mind that your Persona may change from time to time according to your most powerful paradigm in life. However it changes, this result you have unveiled shall be the foundation of your relationship with others. Knowing your own true nature is the key to mastering oneself.

At times when you feel lost, you may once again take this test to set your perspectives on a more accurate direction. Just remember, to take full responsibility of your actions.

- ETERNITY AWAITS

FF Class-
Spoiler

You got: Bard

Yeah, bards get sort of a bad rap, but you're awesome. You're friendly and charismatic, and your friends are all insanely jealous of your talent. You're definitely a lover, not a fighter, and that's awesome. It just means you're not going to die in battle. You're amazing!

All in all these seem oddly fitting

Edited by FRZNHeir
holy bad formatting batman

On 11/10/2017 at 3:21 AM, Rex Glacies said:

For Danganronpa I got Kyoko Kirigiri, and it is rather interesting and I'd say it fits. Though, of course, I know nothing about Danganronpa.

If we're looking for a good quiz, I found one. What Pokemon Type are you? A few questions are odd but altogether it is good, I think. You don't need to put your real name in at the beginning either, though that should be a given.

I got Poison, which is... interesting. I would have preferred Ice but I accept.

What a curious quiz. I must say, I was truly unable to select a truly... definitive answer of my choice in regards to some of the questions featured there. Of course, I am simply behooved to partake in the personality quiz for I am the owner of this thread, no? I was bestowed the result of "Psychic" in which I suppose one can agree with this to an extent if I am to say. After all, I do possess the most splendid ability to bend one's mind to my will.

Spoiler

zuVEXB0LSImWBuFwQWDNOg.png

On 11/10/2017 at 3:34 PM, TheGoodHoms said:

On the Danganronpa quiz I got Kiyotaka Ishimaru, the Ultimate Moral Compass! While I don't know much about the series or its characters Kiyotaka's description hits so close to home that it's scary, aside from a few differences here and there he and I sound like the exact same person.

As for the Pokemon quiz... well the description of the Normal type fits me just fine, but I HATE the very concept being called "normal" in the first place even if this is a very specific context, if there even are "normal" people in the world I am certainly NOT one of them!(although being an Eevee doesn't sound too bad)

How fascinating, and to think such a result existing might be so befitting of you. Of course, one might deem the result of Celestia Ludenberg to be appropriate for me in a most uncanny way quite akin to your resemblance to Ishimaru. After all, we both possess a similar demeanour, goals, interests and talents. Mind you, our primary difference is the fact I am simply not an example of imitation in which her aspired image is one that is merely true for me. Oh my, am I speaking of myself too often? Very well, then I shall say—I am behooved to... congratulate you upon your result. And in regards to your so-called "normal" statement, I for one doubt you are one to be a mindless normal peasant. After all, the denizens of this website are far too intelligent to be sorted into a category so vulgar and unrefined, or at least such is what I have been led to believe.

On 11/11/2017 at 9:24 PM, NegativeExponents- said:

Quiz #12

Tie between Mami Tomoe and Kyoko Sakura

Judging by some of the questions, I can only assume that this gets pretty messed up

Pokemon Type Quiz

I got Fairy type but I disagree with it

Danganronpa Quiz

Yasuhiro Hagakure but I also heavily disagree with this

We may pretend such never happened if one desires so.

In regards to another matter, I have opened a submission box for future personality quizzes. You simply must at least submit something inside it, or at least I would advise you to. If one must know, you may find this box here and featured upon the first post of this thread. And of course, I inaugurated a voting poll on this thread for the denizens of Serenes Forest to vote for a personality quiz to be officially endorsed if I am ever to be most uncertain. As such, I would truly appreciate your contribution if one is to vote most frequently.

13 hours ago, Clarine said:

We may pretend such never happened if one desires so.

In regards to another matter, I have opened a submission box for future personality quizzes. You simply must at least submit something inside it, or at least I would advise you to. If one must know, you may find this box here and featured upon the first post of this thread. And of course, I inaugurated a voting poll on this thread for the denizens of Serenes Forest to vote for a personality quiz to be officially endorsed if I am ever to be most uncertain. As such, I would truly appreciate your contribution if one is to vote most frequently.

Oh I didn’t mean that quiz #12 was messed up only that the show itself sounds like it gets dramatic/tragic.

About submissions, is it possible to submit a link to a quiz and a theme? or should I stick to doing just one?

2 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

About submissions, is it possible to submit a link to a quiz and a theme? or should I stick to doing just one?

Oh? You may do as you wish but I for one would prefer if you are to submit them both into separate forms.

For the Danganronpa one, I got Naegi. I guess that's accurate.

The Pokemon type one is COMPLETELY inaccurate though. I got Poison. "Cunning, sly, ambitious, driven, disloyal, power-hungry", none of those are ven remotely close to me. In fact, I'm a little offended by it, since its the exact opposite of my personality.

Bored at work, and noticed this thread was still going. Neat. Apparently I left off on #4

5) Fire

6) Jedi

7) Satou Kazuma (never heard of this series)

8) Deredere

9) Gryffindor

10) Chaotic Good Human Druid

Spoiler

You Are A:

Chaotic Good Human Druid (5th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 15
Dexterity- 19
Constitution- 18
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 19
Charisma- 17

11) Iron Man

12) Sayaka Miki (another series I know nothing about)

13) The Judgment (another series I know nothing about)

Electric

You are a maverick! You are fiercely independent and confident almost to a fault. People are naturally drawn to you and look up to you, but you do not need others' affirmation to fuel your life. In a group or by yourself, it does not matter as long as you can do exactly what you wish. People might describe you as; lively, eccentric, witty, quick, a fast thinker, and a rule-breaker. Pokemon Include: Zapados, Jolteon, Riachu, and Electabuzz.

This does not fit me AT ALL lol

Here's what I got

Spoiler

Valentia Class- Archer

SuMo Character- Nanu

Elemental Dragon- Water

Hyrule- Midna

Element- Earth

Star Wars- Smuggler

Konosuba- Madoka Kaname

Dere- Dandere

House- Ravenclaw

D&D- Chaotic Good Human Fighter/Bard

Avenger- Hulk (Somehow)

PMMM- Satou Kazuma

Arcana- Hermit

DR- Kirigiri

Pokemon Type- Water

Edited by Phillius the Crestfallen

DR: Kyoko Kirigiri -  I lot of people have gotten her, but she sounds similar to me, so I guess it's accurate?

Pokemon: Steel - I find it hilarious that I got one of the best defensive types in the series but am one of the most physically frail people out there. I know it's probably referring to mental fortitude though but it's still funny to me. Oh well, I like the Metagross and Aggron lines a lot, so I guess it works out!

But also, may I point out though how weird the info they give for the Pokemon results drastically vary? I see people putting paragraphs of info for other types, but this is all Steel has for its descriptor: 

Unchanging, disciplined, highly moral, patient,

IDK, it's just a bit weird to me. *relurks*

Edited by SageOfAnys

On 11/14/2017 at 5:25 PM, Vespinae said:

The Pokemon type one is COMPLETELY inaccurate though. I got Poison. "Cunning, sly, ambitious, driven, disloyal, power-hungry", none of those are ven remotely close to me. In fact, I'm a little offended by it, since its the exact opposite of my personality.

My, how most unfortunate. In fact, if one may dare say, such a type is simply far more befitting of me. But of course, I never truly expected much accuracy from this particular personality quiz.

On 11/15/2017 at 8:46 PM, Johann said:

10) Chaotic Good Human Druid

Reveal hidden contents

You Are A:

Chaotic Good Human Druid (5th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 15
Dexterity- 19
Constitution- 18
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 19
Charisma- 17

11) Iron Man

Oh my, and to imagine your statistics would be so inflated. I shall jest and say perhaps such is why you were able to earn my attention. But I suppose I ought to say we have now assembled the entire Avengers team, against me so it would appear.

Do excuse my absence but if one must know, I do wish to maintain this thread further. Onto far more important matters, the majority of participating Serenes Forest users have deemed the two quizzes themed around the video games of Danganronpa and Pokémon acceptable. As such, you may now partake in answering these if one have not done so already.

Quiz #14: Which Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc character are you?

Quiz #15: What Pokemon Type are you?