Personality Quizzes - Questions to Ease Your Boredom

Clarine

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/21/2017 at 5:13 PM, Vespinae said:

Quiz #2: Hau. I'm decently negative so I don't know if it's very fitting.

Overall, maybe I'm more optimistic than I think? All I know is that I'm overly emotional and very loyal lol

Also, for your consideration: What's Your Star Wars Job?

If this is Quiz #6, I got Bounty Hunter. Close enough, I just don't care about money that much and I'm not exactly ruthless.

I believe negativity or pessimism is simply not mutually exclusive with the character of Hau, for he too happens to be overly emotional and loyal. You would agree, no?

Regardless, I added the sixth quiz into the list.

Quiz #6: What's Your Star Wars Job?

Very well, you may take this quiz in a galaxy far, far away.

19 hours ago, Bartozio said:

I got bounty hunter on the star wars quiz. I felt like it was more of a "What job would you like" then a "What job fits you" though.

Oh my, I simply must concur—this personality quiz does not truly investigate or probe into our tastes, decisions or personality.

But if one must know, I am also a Bounty Hunter.

Spoiler

vlMt9y39T1KbPKktFHQHug.png

Of course, I suppose such a role in the Star Wars universe if befitting of me among these choices, for my goals appear to be monetary-based. And if I must say so myself, I am truly one to bend or breaks rules and show a lack of mercy.

I say, I also selected the Lightsaber even if I am truly unable to wield such a weapon, for such can always fetch a most excellent price, no?

9 hours ago, PeaceRibbon said:

Why haven't I found this thread sooner? I enjoy pointless personality quizzes!

Quite—I too enjoy the trivial pastime known as personality quizzes. Truly, it is a splendid way to waste our time!

But if I must say, updating the thread's main post was most taxing. As such, I fully expect everyone to be grateful for my efforts.

If I may, I shall also submit a personality quiz. It is themed around the light novel by the name of Konosuba: God's Blessing on the Wonderful World. Initially, I bestowed this personality quiz upon to my brother Klein as he has taken quite the interest in this story. But I suppose the denizens of Serenes Forest might enjoy such a thing too.

Quiz #7: Which Konosuba Main Character Are You?

As for my result, I am Megumin, the Eccentric Mage.

Spoiler

8WGoZJwbSd_xkrqxmI2rtw.png

I say, this is result is as accurate as this personality quiz could possibly be.

2 hours ago, Clarine said:

Quiz #7: Which Konosuba Main Character Are You?

As for my result, I am Megumin, the Eccentric Mage.

Reveal hidden contents

8WGoZJwbSd_xkrqxmI2rtw.png

I say, this is result is as accurate as this personality quiz could possibly be.

Oh wow this seems fun. You sure Aqua wouldn't be a better fit for you? :P

Spoiler

Just kidding, please don't kill me.

I personally got Darkness. I Guess my knightly duties just shine through in these tests.

Number 7 for me turned out to be Megumin.

9 hours ago, Clarine said:

But if I must say, updating the thread's main post was most taxing. As such, I fully expect everyone to be grateful for my efforts.

Yeah, figured my sudden deluge of quiz results might have done that. Good on you for keeping at it!

Quiz number 6 was Stormtrooper.

... Huh.

I don't think I like the idea of being one of countless faceless soldiers who cannot even aim. Oh well.

Quiz 7 was Darkness. Never watched the anime, but the description fits... I suppose.

Oh, new quizzes.

#6 got Smuggler. Being honest, it was hard answering this one, haha. So I'm not really sure on this answer.

#7 was Satou Kazuma.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

6. Stormtrooper, because I quite literally clicked random things.  While it's an interesting concept, the pictures literally told me what they were going for, so I decided to click on pretty things.

7. Satou Kazama. . .is this good?

2 hours ago, PeaceRibbon said:

Yeah, figured my sudden deluge of quiz results might have done that. Good on you for keeping at it!

Fret not. But if one wishes to reward me for my contribution, you may graciously bestow me more personality quizzes to alleviate my ever so present boredom! ...Or perhaps I can merely do it myself, you do possess you own life to live after all.

6 minutes ago, eclipse said:

6. Stormtrooper, because I quite literally clicked random things.  While it's an interesting concept, the pictures literally told me what they were going for, so I decided to click on pretty things.

Oh? I do believe my choices are similar but of course, our taste in which might be pretty differs. If I must say realistically, what I deem to be pretty may also constitute as those many would see as expensive.

As for the Konosuba character—my research have enlightened me as to what type of character he is. Within the story, he is a so-called "NEET", a teenager not working or in education. Dying a most pathetic death, he was sent to the fantasy world in which acts as the setting of the visual novel or animated series.
But I digress, he is statistically what many might call a "jack-of-all-trades" that does not excel in anything particular, quite like a mildly competent—albeit normal human being quite like a large amount of individuals roaming the internet or more specifically, this very website. However, it appears that his intellect is "above average" so if I must say, this result is not particular good or outstanding but it is also not bad. Take it as you may, I personally have never read the visual novel or watched the television show.

56 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

... Huh.

I don't think I like the idea of being one of countless faceless soldiers who cannot even aim. Oh well.

How... most unfortunate. You ought to aspire to follow a similar path as Finn and simply relinquish your role for a future.

If you would excuse me, I shall resume my search for the elusive "-dere" personality quiz that does not possess truly... transparent answers.

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

Quiz 7 was Darkness. Never watched the anime, but the description fits... I suppose.

you should watch it. darkness is an absolutely lovely character

31 minutes ago, eclipse said:

yes, think genius with a dirty mind and special panty thieving powers

i thought i'd get kazama, but apparently i'm the cutest magical grill

Result: Megumin

You are a bit eccentric with a lot of energy and a big imagination. Your cheerful and calm nature makes you a joy to be around, but you can be scary if someone insults your friends. You are considered the smart one of your inner circle, but sometimes will participate or start silly antics with your friends.

Edited by buttmuncher.ops

49 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

Result: Megumin

You are a bit eccentric with a lot of energy and a big imagination. Your cheerful and calm nature makes you a joy to be around, but you can be scary if someone insults your friends. You are considered the smart one of your inner circle, but sometimes will participate or start silly antics with your friends.

10 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Oh wow this seems fun. You sure Aqua wouldn't be a better fit for you? :P

Reveal hidden contents

Just kidding, please don't kill me.

...Might it be too late to accept the Aqua result? I can even attempt to lower my overwhelming intellectual prowess to achieve such a thing!

2 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

... Huh.

You should watch it, it's absolutly hilarious.

Spoiler

As long as you like comedy anime of course.

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Kazama is indeed the NEET main character of the series and a jack of all trades. The thing is, all the other characters are extremely good at one thing, but can really only do one thing. Kazama is the one who constantly needs to think up strategies and combine everyones strenghts to make things work. He's also the only one who would be somewhat competent outside a party...

5 minutes ago, Clarine said:

...Might it be too late to accept the Aqua result? I can even attempt to lower my overwhelming intellectual prowess to achieve such a thing!

I'll accept it :P

But yeah, the intellegent part is probably the main thing that trew you of course. And lets just ignore the attire issue.

#7: I got Darkness!! That's interesting because she kinda looks like me in addition to... other things apparently.

For the Warrior cats one, I got Shadowclan. Saw it coming lol

Edited by Vespinae

On 9/23/2017 at 8:26 PM, buttmuncher.ops said:

you should watch it. darkness is an absolutely lovely character

yes, think genius with a dirty mind and special panty thieving powers

After watching the series, I am certain you are very similar to Kazuma or as I would wish to also say—Trashzuma the perv-NEET. As humourous as it may sound, he is exactly as I imagined the Fire Emblem community to be and I confess, and such sentiments remain true.

If I may say, I am certain you are the most likely individual on this website to steal a lady's undergarments and wave it around, it is simply what my intuition indicates.

On 9/23/2017 at 9:33 PM, Bartozio said:

I'll accept it :P

But yeah, the intellegent part is probably the main thing that trew you of course. And lets just ignore the attire issue.

I did, for I used my splendid lazy day to watch all twenty episodes.

I suppose I must agree, for even I must say I am rather similar to Aqua—albeit with less energy of course.

Oh, before I forget, I retook the quiz as I was unspeakably bored and used my more... honest answers. As it would appear, my result was Aqua.

Spoiler

FgiNg2yUSYewx90f8YJsyA.png

As for the television show—it most certainly was amusing! Especially if I am to say, the protagonist's initial death. Anyone that can possibly relate to this character is a pathetic excuse of a human being and I do believe many could if they are truly honest regarding themselves.

On 9/23/2017 at 9:26 PM, Dragoncat said:

@Clarine Heads up, I added a quiz about Warrior cats, but it got buried. My result was Thunder Clan. It's somewhere in this thread...

Do excuse me, I wish not to add it as I am simply not fond of the quiz. After all, I do recall such being of low quality and possessing numerous grammatical errors. And of course, my result was something regarding my primary trait being loyalty. If any fool even knows me, they would easily know such is simply far from true.

Very well, let us proceed.

Quiz #8: What Kind of "-Dere" are you?

Just to note, the quiz was originally structured for female users so if you may, you can most easily imagine any gender-specific terms to your taste.
As expected, I am a Himedere.

Spoiler

2pmaicJGTqCxLxaQR1S6sQ.png

Edited by Clarine

I never knew anything beyond tsundere and yandere, but I took the quiz and got "kuudere." It certainly fits though:

Spoiler

Kuudere types are cool and detached. (The "kuu" part of their name literally means "cool" in Japanese.) They are often accused of being emotionless or insensitive because they do not show affection often. However, when they are around the right person, they will show their soft underbelly.

... I'd say it actually strange how accurate it is...

On 9/23/2017 at 4:33 PM, Bartozio said:

Reveal hidden contents

As long as you like comedy anime of course.

I'll consider it. Though, two things stand in the way - is it dubbed in English or subbed, and where might it be found on the internet? (I.e. is it on Netflix?)

I got Dandere. I don't know a lot of dere's, but this one seems to fit decently.

6 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

I'll consider it. Though, two things stand in the way - is it dubbed in English or subbed, and where might it be found on the internet? (I.e. is it on Netflix?)

It can be found on Crunchyrol, but I don't think it's been dubbed yet (there obviously are english subs).