Personality Quizzes - Questions to Ease Your Boredom

Clarine

1 hour ago, Usana said:

I am pretty sure that those questions are intentionally done that way. You'll also notice you get asked the 'same'/similar question in a slightly different way. Pretty standard stuff for more detailed personality tests.

Though the nature of the questions are such that the results can be inflated for some and deflated for others. For example Mr. Astrophysicist may end up with a 14-15 int stat because he is amoung peers and working in a field that challenges him. Meanwhile his alternate reality self, Mr. Underemployed, feels unchallenged intellectually and easily breezes through any problem his job offers up. Thus, he ends up with a 17-18 stat. I think that is why my int stat is a bit inflated form the last time I took it. I was in college/fresh out at that point. I didn't get smarter, my surroundings changed.

It is pretty fun seeing the dual classes/alignments/races. Most times I have shared this everyone who replies ends up Human and single classed with mostly good/neutral alignments. Wait. . . should I be happy there are Evil folk running around here? Hmmm . . . well it at least makes things interesting!

Well, I was actually thinking more on questions like the "How easily can you get drunk?" one, which has no option for "Don't know, I never drink".

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, I was actually thinking more on questions like the "How easily can you get drunk?" one, which has no option for "Don't know, I never drink".

Oh yeah, that one gets me as well. I just go with the 'normal' answer. Simply put most people will have a 'normal' tolerance since that is the norm. May not be the best answer, but I think it is a solid one.

Quiz 10: 

Spoiler

True Neutral Human Wizard (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 13

Alignment:
True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Wizards- Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

Quiz 11: Black Widow

Edited by LuxSpes

7 hours ago, Michelaar said:

9.  Slytherin (NOT AGREEING)

Oh my, the House of Slytherin is not as bad or perhaps evil as many assume; members of this House values cunning, resourcefulness, and ambition. Of course, such may not be the traits you truly value... Take it as you may, forcing you to accept the House of Slytherin would be most ill-mannered, even for me!

6 hours ago, Usana said:

I am pretty sure that those questions are intentionally done that way. You'll also notice you get asked the 'same'/similar question in a slightly different way. Pretty standard stuff for more detailed personality tests.

Though the nature of the questions are such that the results can be inflated for some and deflated for others. For example Mr. Astrophysicist may end up with a 14-15 int stat because he is amoung peers and working in a field that challenges him. Meanwhile his alternate reality self, Mr. Underemployed, feels unchallenged intellectually and easily breezes through any problem his job offers up. Thus, he ends up with a 17-18 stat. I think that is why my int stat is a bit inflated form the last time I took it. I was in college/fresh out at that point. I didn't get smarter, my surroundings changed.

It is pretty fun seeing the dual classes/alignments/races. Most times I have shared this everyone who replies ends up Human and single classed with mostly good/neutral alignments. Wait. . . should I be happy there are Evil folk running around here? Hmmm . . . well it at least makes things interesting!

Perhaps so, but I do recall "Intelligence" being the statistics to measure one's collection of knowledge and information with "Wisdom" measuring an individual's ability to understand and adapt to their environment. As such, I must say, such intelligence statistics may just simply be inaccurate.

Fret not, I shall not harm you for no reason—even if I just so happen to be a Chaotic Evil Beauty-obsessed Bounty Hunter Mage Goddess Himedere of the Air and Spirit element within the world of personality quizzes. I say, these personality quizzes oftentimes bestow me such results simply based upon my ambitious yet dismissive and overbearing personality; I suppose they are accurate in a way...

5 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Quite, I was truly unable to formulate a conclusive answer to such a question as well. But if one must know, I selected the option in which "my hangovers are horrible" consider my build and tolerance to such things.

Results for DnD:

Spoiler

You Are A:

Lawful Neutral Human Monk (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 9

Alignment:
Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Monks- Monks are versatile warriors skilled at fighting without weapons or armor. Good-aligned monks serve as protectors of the people, while evil monks make ideal spies and assassins. Though they don't cast spells, monks channel a subtle energy, called ki. This energy allows them to perform amazing feats, such as healing themselves, catching arrows in flight, and dodging blows with lightning speed. Their mundane and ki-based abilities grow with experience, granting them more power over themselves and their environment. Monks suffer unique penalties to their abilities if they wear armor, as doing so violates their rigid oath. A monk wearing armor loses their Wisdom and level based armor class bonuses, their movement speed, and their additional unarmed attacks per round.

Not what I was expecting, but I like how it seems to strike a nice balance between inteligence and physical ability.

Avengers quiz: Black Widow.

Quiz 10:

Spoiler

Chaotic Good Human Ranger (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 11
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 12

Alignment:
Chaotic Good- A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit. However, chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment when it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Rangers- Rangers are skilled stalkers and hunters who make their home in the woods. Their martial skill is nearly the equal of the fighter, but they lack the latter's dedication to the craft of fighting. Instead, the ranger focuses his skills and training on a specific enemy a type of creature he bears a vengeful grudge against and hunts above all others. Rangers often accept the role of protector, aiding those who live in or travel through the woods. His skills allow him to move quietly and stick to the shadows, especially in natural settings, and he also has special knowledge of certain types of creatures. Finally, an experienced ranger has such a tie to nature that he can actually draw on natural power to cast divine spells, much as a druid does, and like a druid he is often accompanied by animal companions. A ranger's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast.

Quiz 11: Black Widow....

Um. Ok. Cool.

Spoiler

You Are A:

Lawful Neutral Human Druid/Sorcerer (2nd/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 13

Alignment:
Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Race:

Primary Class:
Druids- Druids gain power not by ruling nature but by being at one with it. They hate the unnatural, including aberrations or undead, and destroy them where possible. Druids receive divine spells from nature, not the gods, and can gain an array of powers as they gain experience, including the ability to take the shapes of animals. The weapons and armor of a druid are restricted by their traditional oaths, not simply training. A druid's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast.

Secondary Class:
Sorcerers- Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

Quiz 11 dealt me Hawkeye. I'm blind in one eye, so that can't possibly be right...

On 10/1/2017 at 11:43 PM, Clarine said:

My word, and just how can your Charisma possibly be that high? Surely, you must be mendacious towards the questions—I for one can clearly see your true charisma is simply among the lowest. With your statistics, it is abundantly clear just what type of individual you are.

don't be jelly of my stats, princess ;/

being a modern prince charming is very tough indeed. i have to know exactly when and where to use my very high Charisma stat, as it would obviously be a waste on some people

you are what you drink, as they say, so it's time to find out What Drink You Are

i was expecting to be the best drink in the world, the Godfather, instead of this drink i quit in my formative years

cocky.png?raw=1

11 hours ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

being a modern prince charming is very tough indeed. i have to know exactly when and where to use my very high Charisma stat, as it would obviously be a waste on some people

My charisma is higher, let's fight you nerd.

(ง'̀-'́)ง

also SICK I got tea! My favorite drink! ;w;

Edited by Vespinae

Wish I found this thread sooner, this seems fun!

Quiz 1: Archer

Quiz 2: Hapu

Quiz 3: The Dragon of Water

Quiz 5: Air

Quiz 8: Deredere

Quiz 9: Hufflepuff (literally the last thing I expected, wow)

Quiz 10: Lawful Neutral Elf Wizard (1st Level) - 10 STR | 14 DEX | 9 CON | 17 INT | 10 WIS | 12 CHA   (new lowest wisdom, yaaaaay)

On 10/6/2017 at 4:50 AM, buttmuncher.ops said:

you are what you drink, as they say, so it's time to find out What Drink You Are

i was expecting to be the best drink in the world, the Godfather, instead of this drink i quit in my formative years

Reveal hidden contents

cocky.png?raw=1

Me, jealous? Surely you jest! And just why might I ever be jealous of you? You may possess a large number on your charisma statistic but if one would look at me, I can easily have many followers to serve me.

As for your curious quiz, I was bestowed the result of Wine. Take it as you may, I know not if this is implying that I am a refined and elegant individual or perhaps simply extravagant. After all, I have never indulged in a single glass of wine as of now; I am more of a lady of tea.

Spoiler

jmX3KxQ5SP2B4rm-l9-aTw.png

On 10/6/2017 at 4:19 PM, Vespinae said:

(ง'̀-'́)ง

Oh my, one with such charisma simply should never utter words such as sick or nerd in this manner!

As for your result—I must confess, I was expecting to receive the result of tea but alas, I happen to be wine.

16 hours ago, SageOfAnys said:

Quiz 10: Lawful Neutral Elf Wizard (1st Level) - 10 STR | 14 DEX | 9 CON | 17 INT | 10 WIS | 12 CHA   (new lowest wisdom, yaaaaay)

Salutations! It would appear that you are now among the most petite Serenes Forest members alongside me. Fret not, for your academic knowledge appear to be excellent.

Now I must request for a most excellent personality quiz to entertain me—I am unspeakably bored and I fully expect some amusement.

Edited by Clarine

Oh my, it would appear that the Avengers assembled to stop my dastardly scheme of... preparing black tea. Truly, am I even evil?

Since nobody wishes to submit a personality quiz, I took the liberty of searching for one myself. This is one themed around the anime of the title "Puella Magi Madoka Magica Character", a deconstruction of the magical girl theme—briefly alluded to by @buttmuncher.ops if I recall. This particular quiz features the five primary characters.

Regarding knowledge required for the quiz, I shall bestow you the necessary points for more unaware users. Mind you, this knowledge is being told be a lady whom have watched exactly zero episodes of the series.
- Your Soul Gem is your life source and if it becomes too impure, you become deceased and is transformed into an enemy "witch".
- Kyubey is the creature that cursed you with the twisted life of a magical girl with a contract—they are commonly portrayed as the antagonist.
- "Walpurgisnacht" is the most powerful witch and one might easily deem her as a "final boss".
- A Grief Seed is an item dropped by defeating witches, they are used to cleanse your Soul Gem to delay your inevitable fate.

Perhaps such knowledge was not required. Now, let us commence answering the personality quiz.

Quiz #12: Which Puella Magi Madoka Magica Character are you?

As for my result, I happen to be the veteran Mami Tomoe.

Spoiler

LP4_gpmSQbui3Q3HTd6A5w.png

I suppose this result is accurate in a way—for we happen to possess both the enjoyment (assuming I could ever partake in witch hunting) and determination regarding such a subject. And needless to say, we both carry ourselves elegantly and maturely—many acquaintances of mine might even consider me to be a voice of reason. If I may add, I do believe we also possess similarly senses of fashion, ojou ringlets and a love for black tea and baked products.

It might only be expected, for one could say I have grown into the fictional upperclassman stereotype of Japanese media.

If one is especially bored, you may entertain yourself with a bonus quiz: "Would you survive becoming a Puella Magi?"

Spoiler

FPhkRMliQ2KxRsDBdI2wsA.png

It would appear that I am dead, perhaps due to my overconfidence. How most unfortunate... As curious as it may be, both of my quiz results feature images of the same character—perhaps my result must be fate.

On 10/6/2017 at 8:19 AM, Vespinae said:

(ง'̀-'́)ง

you can try, but my constitution is higher ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ur babby attacks wont work on me :^)

On 10/7/2017 at 3:50 PM, Clarine said:

Me, jealous? Surely you jest! And just why might I ever be jealous of you? You may possess a large number on your charisma statistic but if one would look at me, I can easily have many followers to serve me.

As for your curious quiz, I was bestowed the result of Wine. Take it as you may, I know not if this is implying that I am a refined and elegant individual or perhaps simply extravagant. After all, I have never indulged in a single glass of wine as of now; I am more of a lady of tea.

Reveal hidden contents

jmX3KxQ5SP2B4rm-l9-aTw.png

Oh my, one with such charisma simply should never utter words such as sick or nerd in this manner!

As for your result—I must confess, I was expecting to receive the result of tea but alas, I happen to be wine.

i could think of quite a few reasons :^) i like wine as your answer, i think it fits. it's also not that bad of a drink to take the edge off

as for the newest magical grill quiz i am sayaka miki, the survivor who does not end up surviving the series

yayayakamiki.png?raw=1

swervivor.png?raw=1

nani

Edited by buttmuncher.ops