Sacred stones banner

JDtheBA

I've been spending my Orbs on all Blue, Green and Colourless units (I spent two on Red, but the consensus here seems to be that Seth isn't worth it so I'm thinking of leaving him be - unless that's changed? I'd like a fourth unit for my Horse Emblem team besides Xander, Camus and Cecilia :)

I got a 4* Mae and with how the summoning screen went black for a split second I was sure I'd pulled Tana. Darn it.

Anyway, I have 17 Orbs right now and I'm hoping I can get three from GHB: Legion and give it another try. Wish me luck!

(I also hope that, if we do get another SS banner, it's later on or around for a long time so I can save up my Orbs again.)

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, um... remember when I said being excited was hard work? I think the anticipation of getting/not getting Tana has legitimately been taxing, physically and mentally. I actually had to take a Panadol...

Among other things, I think Camilla dug her own grave. And whoever else busts my 5* rate if it's not Tana. I can't take not having any orbs when she's actually here...

22 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

So, um... remember when I said being excited was hard work? I think the anticipation of getting/not getting Tana has legitimately been taxing, physically and mentally. I actually had to take a Panadol...

Among other things, I think Camilla dug her own grave. And whoever else busts my 5* rate if it's not Tana. I can't take not having any orbs when she's actually here...

Uhm, try to not die because Tana arrived okay? That would be pretty sad for both of you :P

Also, even if you happen to miss her now, she's sure to get another banner at some point so you'll get her eventually.

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Uhm, try to not die because Tana arrived okay? That would be pretty sad for both of you :P

Also, even if you happen to miss her now, she's sure to get another banner at some point so you'll get her eventually.

"Not dying is good. It helps me stay alive."

My poor Klein is crying in a corner over getting powercreeped by yet another archer. At least he still has 1 more ATK at +ATK than neutral Innes so hope you all pull him with shitty natures. lol jk.

Well that's disappointing, I was hoping for a new manakete, still though, this is an almost perfect focus otherwise, amelia was a nice touch for filling the armor axe niche though and that skill is great for making armors more useable.

Too bad we are probably never getting another SS banner, they totally missed joshua and Gerik as well.

sacred stone music in paralogues is making me feel things that I can't properly explain.

After lots of frustration and a bit of money, I finally got Seth. I'm not even going to bother going for Innes any more. It kinda left me feeling sour that this is another banner where I felt like I was getting zilch. I swear, if I was f2p, I'd probably only have the 5*'s I promoted plus one or two others that were not characters I particularly desired -.-

23 hours ago, Falcom said:

Good luck! I'm sure you're the most excited about Innes.

Now go welcome your boy home!

23 hours ago, Astolfo! said:

I'M GIVING YOU MY ENERGIES 

This is not going well guys...

I dropped my orbs to 200 and Innes hasn't showed up!!! I'm starting to hate Niles and Felicia now... Too much of them!!!

Do I continue summoning? I think the rate is now 4.50% But really, I lost hope already... So much bad luck these days, and I'm not talking only about the game :(

Edited by SniperGYS

My opinions on the new units

Seth: Very balanced. Can cover pretty much anything with the right skills.

Tana: Similar to Cordelia, but with a legendary weapon and the ability to (sort of) tank.

Innes: What Niles wanted to be. A great anti-mage archer and possible high-tier unit.

Amelia: Highest BST in the game. Unusually fast for an armored unit, even faster than Draug.

Valter: Good speed and defense, with a high attack stat. Basically flying Camus.

P.S: Is the music in the Sacred World maps a remix or the original track.

Edited by Noble Of Pherae

23 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Do I continue summoning? I think the rate is now 4.50%

Yes! You like, tooootally need to do it! You can't let that rate go to waste!

But if you like, get someone else with your rate, you should just cut your losses :\

4 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

Yes! You like, tooootally need to do it! You can't let that rate go to waste!

But if you like, get someone else with your rate, you should just cut your losses :\

A 5*Kagero appeared

Innes is not going to come... only 157 orbs left... really I just wonder why I'm having this terribe luck in general

22 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

A 5*Kagero appeared

Innes is not going to come... only 157 orbs left... really I just wonder why I'm having this terribe luck in general

Something like that just happened to me when looking forma Tana and Claire broke my rate, but i insisted and finally got a neutral Tana, so dont lose hope! Specially if he Is your favorite!

18 minutes ago, charmedx3 said:

Something like that just happened to me when looking forma Tana and Claire broke my rate, but i insisted and finally got a neutral Tana, so dont lose hope! Specially if he Is your favorite!

He has been my favorite since I started playing Fire Emblem :(

I would accept him even if he has the worse Iv set ever

I cannot be happier about General Amelia's stats.

34/34 offenses means she can now be the literal vanguard of offensive armor. That's high enough to run a Brave Axe+ set with Life and Death (30/18 defenses after Life and Death is absurd) using Goad Armor instead of Hone Armor. You can also try something like offensive Slaying Axe+ with Fortress Def due to her high Spd.

Amelia can also do a 2-unit cell with Effie (Hone Armor on Effie, Armor March on Amelia) with Amelia having 40/40 base offenses after buffs.

Her Res is pretty average, at the same level as Effie and Zephiel, so she'll be fine running the standard defensive set, though Sheena does it better, obviously.

Seth is literally Cain's offenses with Stahl's defenses, with less HP. Seth is 3 points down from Peri's offenses (2 points from Abel and 1 point from Cain), but can run the standard Brave set fine without the need for Escutcheon due to his very high Def.

I can see Tana running something like Close Def for +13 Def on enemy phase (38 Def total) as basically Subaki with an actual Atk stat. She also has the offenses for Firesweep Lance+ or Brave Lance+ should you choose to replace Vidofnir since her 34/36 offenses are comparable to Cordelia's 35/35.

Innes is now the next best thing to Bride Cordelia for the Brave Bow+ or Firesweep Bow+ build (with Leon having 1 more Atk, but 4 fewer Spd). He can also function as a better Niles, though face-tanking mages without weapon triangle advantage is still of questionable utility. Honestly, I feel like Nidhogg should have gotten weapon triangle advantage against tome weapons on enemy phase as its special effect if they intended Innes to be a magic counter.

48 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

A 5*Kagero appeared

Yeah don't give up when I was hunting for Bride Lyn, Kagero broke my pity rate TWICE, than it was Bridelia, Sakura and even two b!Caedas (even though I didn't even roll for blue). But it was worth!

Just remember we humans are beings that can live without food (or paying rent) as long as we have enough enthusiasm! You live only once and you will not have much use for money once you are in the grave.

27 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

He has been my favorite since I started playing Fire Emblem :(

I would accept him even if he has the worse Iv set ever

So that's an even better reason to don't give up! And there will be more orbs before the banner ends so you still have a pleanty of chance if you don't want to spend money.

Hope you get him real soon! 

51 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I cannot be happier about General Amelia's stats.

34/34 offenses means she can now be the literal vanguard of offensive armor. That's high enough to run a Brave Axe+ set with Life and Death (30/18 defenses after Life and Death is absurd) using Goad Armor instead of Hone Armor. You can also try something like offensive Slaying Axe+ with Fortress Def due to her high Spd.

Amelia can also do a 2-unit cell with Effie (Hone Armor on Effie, Armor March on Amelia) with Amelia having 40/40 base offenses after buffs.

Her Res is pretty average, at the same level as Effie and Zephiel, so she'll be fine running the standard defensive set, though Sheena does it better, obviously.

Seth is literally Cain's offenses with Stahl's defenses, with less HP. Seth is 3 points down from Peri's offenses (2 points from Abel and 1 point from Cain), but can run the standard Brave set fine without the need for Escutcheon due to his very high Def.

I can see Tana running something like Close Def for +13 Def on enemy phase (38 Def total) as basically Subaki with an actual Atk stat. She also has the offenses for Firesweep Lance+ or Brave Lance+ should you choose to replace Vidofnir since her 34/36 offenses are comparable to Cordelia's 35/35.

Innes is now the next best thing to Bride Cordelia for the Brave Bow+ or Firesweep Bow+ build (with Leon having 1 more Atk, but 4 fewer Spd). He can also function as a better Niles, though face-tanking mages without weapon triangle advantage is still of questionable utility. Honestly, I feel like Nidhogg should have gotten weapon triangle advantage against tome weapons on enemy phase as its special effect if they intended Innes to be a magic counter.

Would it be better for Amelia to get this build if running with armour emblem 

Slaying axe+ , swap, moonbow/bonfire, fury 3, (a b skill which suits her best),armour branch.

I like got a +attk - res on her . So if I go with a hone + fury 3 she gets 43 speed and 53 attk. Plus 38/23 defenses to boot.  

Plus with moonbow , she sure can get extra damage or I can put bonfire on her if she is killing mages without special so that bonfire initiates on 2nd attack after opponent attacks.

Thoughts?

Edited by Sonnua

24 minutes ago, Sonnua said:

Define "armor emblem". Do you mean "4 armored units" or "4 (mostly) optimized armored units"?

29 minutes ago, Sonnua said:

Slaying axe+ , swap, moonbow/bonfire, fury 3, (a b skill which suits her best),armour branch.

I like got a +attk - res on her . So if I go with a hone + fury 3 she gets 43 speed and 53 attk. Plus 38/23 defenses to boot.  

Plus with moonbow , she sure can get extra damage or I can put bonfire on her if she is killing mages without special so that bonfire initiates on 2nd attack after opponent attacks.

Thoughts?

With Armor March, you'll probably want Reposition instead of Swap. Swap is used due to the tight formations required by aura stacking and the short movement range of the units involved. With 2 movement range, armors can get around a bit more easily, and Amelia would more likely want to use Reposition to perform the typical hit-and-run tactics of melee infantry or throw Effie forward to snipe a target.

I'm personally not a fan of Moonbow with a Killer weapon because it's weak and doesn't change its activation time by much. It's only useful if there are match-ups that you need her to win and the extra damage is enough to push a kill.

Also note that 43 Spd is not enough to double attack standard Nino (who has 42 Spd when running Fury, 46 when buffed, 45 and 49 respectively with Life and Death), and 53 Atk only kills standard Nino if Nino is -Def (52 physical bulk with Fury and -Def, 55 neutral). I don't know if that's an argument for Moonbow or not because you'd rather not take a hit from Nino at all to charge your special since face-tanking mages without weapon triangle advantage is still of questionable utility.

And I drew a 3rd Amelia, this one +SDP/-DEF. So...I'm thinking either Fury 3 or LaD3 plus a Brave Axe+ I can scrounge from someone, I think I have a Camilla lying around i can promote for that. And for shenanigans, I'm thinking Desperation, especially if I put Fury on her. Thoughts?

5 hours ago, Tenzen12 said:

Yeah don't give up when I was hunting for Bride Lyn, Kagero broke my pity rate TWICE, than it was Bridelia, Sakura and even two b!Caedas (even though I didn't even roll for blue). But it was worth!

Just remember we humans are beings that can live without food (or paying rent) as long as we have enough enthusiasm! You live only once and you will not have much use for money once you are in the grave.

5 hours ago, charmedx3 said:

So that's an even better reason to don't give up! And there will be more orbs before the banner ends so you still have a pleanty of chance if you don't want to spend money.

Hope you get him real soon! 

Thanks for the support, some other people told me to keep trying with the 150 orbs that I still have, I have been saving for him after all.

Maybe I will spread these orbs per day until I use them all... Hope I get luck and he shows up

If not, I would at least like him in an alternate account on my tablet, but for some reason, my tablet doesn't allow me to install the game bc the Google Store is not updated, but I can't update the store, it just shows an error and the message of "can't update". This is probably out of place to ask, but if someone knows how to fix it, can send me a PM?