Subaki in Revelation

AlphaDialga7

Aight, back at it again, this time with Subaki. What would be some good S-Support partners, final class, and skills for Mr. Perfect himself, Subaki. I heard Oboro was a good partner for him, what are your thoughts?

Mr Cordelia this time. Is is going to be harder due to his speed and poor strength, but I'll try

Classes

Spoiler
  • Falcon Knight. He is hopeless offensively with his low speed and attack, but he makes a great support character and tank in a pinch

Skills

Spoiler
  • Rend Heaven
  • Bow Breaker
  • Darting Blow
  • Lancefaire 
  • Death Blow
  •  Quick Draw

Pairings: 

Spoiler
  • Hana to try to make Caeldori into a conventional  Pegasus Knight 
  • Oboro : to make Caeldori into a pseudo Wyvern knight  
  • Hinoka to try to make Caeldori into a conventional  Pegasus Knight 

Hope this helps.

If you want a bolt naginata abuser or better staff healer Caeldori make her mother Sakura or Nyx.

But in case you want her staff bot marry her with dwayer (and reclass her to maid and grab live to serve) or just marry Subaki with Felicia.

23 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Mr Cordelia this time. Is is going to be harder due to his speed and poor strength, but I'll try

Classes

Reveal hidden contents
  • Falcon Knight. He is hopeless offensively with his low speed and attack, but he makes a great support character and tank in a pinch

Skills

Reveal hidden contents
  • Rend Heaven
  • Bow Breaker
  • Darting Blow
  • Lancefaire 
  • Death Blow
  •  Quick Draw

Pairings: 

Reveal hidden contents

Hope this helps.

I see where you are going, but I have thought of marrying her to a magical unit like Orochi or Nyx to boast his already best-of-the-pegasus-knight magic. Maybe Onmyoji Caeldori can work. Correct me if I'm wrong and it is absolutely pointless in marrying him to a magical unit (Sakura is taken to Leo, so she won't be an option)

32 minutes ago, AlphaDialga7 said:

I see where you are going, but I have thought of marrying her to a magical unit like Orochi or Nyx to boast his already best-of-the-pegasus-knight magic. Maybe Onmyoji Caeldori can work. Correct me if I'm wrong and it is absolutely pointless in marrying him to a magical unit (Sakura is taken to Leo, so she won't be an option)

That would actually work. An Onmyoji Caeldori would be a magical powerhouse, with a high critical rate. Just it would be difficult to double enemies. take a look at the table of the growth rates of her.

HP  Str  Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res
45    20 (0)   60 (4)    55 (5)   42.5 (-3)   40 (-1)    30 (2)  47.5 (1)

In the future try using this web site to plan future pairings:

https://inheritance-planner.herokuapp.com/

Edited by Jingle Jangle

22 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

That would actually work. An Onmyoji Caeldori would be a magical powerhouse, with a high critical rate. Just it would be difficult to double enemies. take a look at the table of the growth rates of her.

tfw you realize you have been doing the math manually all along. thanks for linking the website, i'll get back to you when I have stuff planned out.

On 8/15/2017 at 9:12 PM, Jingle Jangle said:

Falcon Knight!Subaki: (HP/Str/Mag/Skl/Spd/Lck/Def/Res) 55% 40% 30% 60% 35% 45% 45% 25%                    55 27 27 32 32 34 30 34

Orochi!Onmyoji!Caeldori: 45% 20% 60% 55% 42.50% 40% 30% 47.50%                                                            45 25 37 36 29 26 27 32

Subaki is infernally helpless offensively, so I'm considering making him a Staffbot, utilizing Freeze, Silence, Enfeeble, and other trolling staves. If I were to do this, I could remove Shura's Butler class (I believe you saw my first post), and buff his stats overall by making him into a Master Ninja or Mechanist.

Caeldori appears to be a Magical powerhouse, but like you said, leaning on the slow side. I'm not sure how Subaki will help Orochi and vice versa (I'll calc those later).

On 8/14/2017 at 9:46 PM, Jingle Jangle said:

Classes

Reveal hidden contents

Skills

Hide contents
  • Rend Heaven
  • Bow Breaker
  • Darting Blow
  • Lancefaire 
  • Death Blow
  •  Quick Draw

Pairings: 

Reveal hidden contents

Hope this helps.

I'm reviewing the skills, and I'm thinking about Renewal, Lancefaire, Quick Draw, Darting Blow, and Duelist's Blow. Lancefaire and Quick Draw to help his poor attack and Darting Blow to increase his poor speed. Duelist's Blow may seem like an odd choice, but it could work in tandem with his personal, Perfectionist (Hit/Avo + 15 when at full HP). He could work out some sort of temporary dodgetank shenanigans.

EDIT: I put Renewal there to consistently keep him at full HP. He will basically be a reliable support unit that staff spams. He will we very hard to kill, so that works out as well.

Edited by AlphaDialga7