• Cynthia
    • Servera
    • Emmeryn
    • Morgan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Male: FREDDY <3 Just look at him in a swimsuit! Always knew he was hiding some sexy hunky muscles! One of the many reasons I love him too. :3

Female: Cordelia, though tbh, none of the females in this game really stand out to me looks-wise.

It would be nice if you added all of the characters to the poll, and not just some of them. Just with a quick glance, I noticed that Walhart, Gangrel and Basilio are missing from the men's poll, and that Aversa and Flavia are missing from the women's poll.

Oh, and you also misspelt Priam.

Kellam is the most attractive male.

30 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Cordelia, though tbh, none of the females in this game really stand out to me looks-wise.

But Maribelle, Sumia and Cherche look amazing.

Just now, Anacybele said:

They're okay looking. Not real attractive to me. Olivia and Cordelia are prettier, imo.

oh it's okay, I understand from a woman's perspective.

Cordelia's face portrait looks... really bad TBH.  Caeldori's looks way better.  I gave it to Olivia, but Sumia is a very close second.  Also, yeah, this poll is missing a lot of characters.

Gave it to Chrom for the guys, since I think he looks prettiest.

It was way too hard to pick the best looking characters... Wish it could be something like top five of each gender (even that would be painful).

Anyway, for the men, I picked Lon'qu. Something about that hair is really interesting, and it's dark/black which is among my preferred hair colors. And the perma-scowl is fantastic. Nice eye shape as well (which is probably supposed to represent a more "Asian" look, I guess).

For the women, I voted Cherche. For someone so calm and collected she has the most adorable face. Like, it's both beautiful and cute. Love the hair, it's long, not doing anything crazy and the bangs are nice. Only downside is the color pink, but in the end, color doesn't detract from beauty.

Because I feel like I'm betraying my favorite characters, I have to give honorable mentions Stahl and Noire.

I stand by as Cordelia being the best looking female in the game.  She's very appealing to me and even when I was looking at promotional art for the game before I got it, she immediately caught my attention.

Honorable mention goes to Cherche though.  She has a gentle beauty to her that I find very appealing and attractive.

For the males I went with Owain.  His overall look and style is cool to me.  I honestly don't really know what else to say.

Guys, Priam because he is my favorite husbando.  Girls, Cordelia I am not overly fond of the female designs in Awakening or Fates but I really like hers.

Attractive bro: Lon'qu

Attractive lady: Olivia, Severa, Cordelia, Tiki

I decided on Olivia, but if Tiki is added I'll switch to her instead

No Aversa 0/10.

I'm a male, but Lon'Qu is a badass, although lord Chrom, and Inigo are both cheerful and seem to be wanted by the ladies more than Lon'Qu.

As for female I think Cordelia is my favorite. She's strong, independent, and very caring. She's not a Tsundere, and she just has that gracefulness to her.

Edited by Logos

My boy Inigo is the best. His Fates look makes him seem shorter but a bit wider. I prefer Inigo over Laslow in looks really.. For second and third, I'd say Stahl and Lon'qu.

Honestly, I think Cherche looks the best to me. If I had to choose a second and third, I'd go with Tiki then Sumia. That exposed back is so hot

Edited by KongDude