• Cynthia
    • Servera
    • Emmeryn
    • Morgan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awakening's not my fave art-wise in this regard but it's certainly not bad either.

Men: Chrom. I don't normally bias towards teenagers or main lords (who tend to be teenagers) but I dig Chrom for sure. He just has a certain charm to him. Honourable mention to Frederick.

Women: Tiki. Those millennia were clearly good to her. Honourable mention to Cherche.

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes I imagine what it would be like to be a straight girl, and then I think about the men of Awakening and I realize that being a straight girl in this fandom is probably horrible. I'm so sorry to anyone going through that, ick.

All jokes aside, I love Sully. She's a doll. I, uh, just voted randomly for the dudes, LOL. 

Men- I'm about as straight as you can be, so this was very difficult. I ended up deciding on Chrom. *shrug*

Women- To me, cuteness is the determining factor for attractiveness. Out of the options in the poll, I chose Lissa. However, I definitely would have chosen Tiki instead if she was on the poll.

Edited by Denomon3144
Fixing a typo.

Okay for the ladies, this goes to Sumia hands down. She's has that down to earth beauty to her that I really appreciate. Honorable mentions go to Olivia, Cherche, Say'ri, Tiki, and Emmeryn. 

As for males? Eh I'm not into guys but I always thought Gaius looked pretty cool so I'll go with him I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

For the males, I picked Inigo. I feel it's more his personality that makes me like his character, but I think he's not that bad looking either. As for the females, I chose Olivia. I love her hair and her outfit, but her shy personality makes her even more attractive. In conclusion,  Inigo got it from his mama. What else can I say? It's probably in their genes.

On 8/16/2017 at 8:01 PM, Soul~! said:

Kellam is the most attractive male.

I was wondering who that other vote was!

As for females it's Severa if you're talking about just the body.

Whole package has to go to Sully though. Can't tell you why exactly. I just really like Sully.

As you can tell I'm a sucker for red hair.

13 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

I was wondering who that other vote was!

As for females it's Severa if you're talking about just the body.

Whole package has to go to Sully though. Can't tell you why exactly. I just really like Sully.

As you can tell I'm a sucker for red hair.

If we-re talking bod...

Male: Fredrick. I really like his design, especially the amour. The hair is nice to. Indigo is a close second.

Female: Tiki. Man those millenia did her good, cause she looks great. Garnted I might be slightly biased cause I love pairing her with Robin, but whatever. Honerable mention goes to Severa (I don`t like her personality but do find her hot).

• 3 weeks later...

I voted Lon'Qu and Olivia.

Lon'qu looks a lot like one of my anime mancrushes, Tatsumi Saiga from Speed Grapher (Apparantly both works actually share the same character designer).

18935.jpg

And Olivia is just deliciously shy for a someone who dresses and dance so provocatively. Also dat pink hair.