• Cynthia
    • Servera
    • Emmeryn
    • Morgan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Male: Lon'qu no question. I love his poofy hair that reminds me of a silkie chicken but the attractiveness comes from more then just looks, imo

Inigo gets an honorable mention though 

Female: Kjelle because she's probably one of the manliest men in Yillise while simultaneously just having a pretty cute design to her. (I keep forgetting she's suppose to canonically have dark hair though)

Should also mention Sully since I did originally marry her...

• 2 weeks later...

Male: Gaius hands down. He's just so sexy and I enjoy how much he loves sugar. XD it's amusing, and I can totally see him being interested in some foodplay in the bedroom. ;)

Female: I have to go with the girl I married in the game, Sully. I'm not into girls myself, but I did form an appreciation for her cuz she reminded me a lot of myself and I could just relate to her on a personal level. :) 

• 3 weeks later...

most attractive female is cherche easily at least out of the characters on this poll. aversa is by far the best though if we're talking characters outside the poll too. for the guys i guess fredrick or basilio would be the most attractive male idk

Edited by edgelordweeaboo

Stahl is definitely my favorite male. My favorite husband. Father's children who end up saving his tush a good amount of time. (In my experience anyway, Haha) As for the ladies I really like a lot of them but I would probably have to go with Olivia.

• 2 months later...

Wow, I'm surprised by the results.

I personally think Lissa is best waifu, but not many people seem to agree..I also expected more Tharja. I also think Olivia's a close second (even though she's easy).

I also voted for Chrom, since if I was girl, I'd probably like Chrom. I always thought the top 3 guys for girls were Chrom, Lon'qu and Gaius, but surprisingly Indigo is among the top 3. I had no clue girls liked the flirty (but borderline perverted) type..

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/22/2017 at 7:07 PM, Oberon said:

I'm not straight or anything 

On 11/22/2017 at 7:07 PM, Oberon said:

Sully's really good looking ;D

...never has the first half of a sentences so perfectly explained the second...

On 12/4/2017 at 6:18 AM, Black Dragon Shadra said:

Sully. I'm not into girls myself.

...gentlemen...congratulations...you have inspired a new crack-pairing...

I'm opening up Heroes right now, and throwing together [Leon x Sully] 

_________

In all fairness, I'm biased against Sully because of that butt-ugly armor design she got stuck with. I'd probably like her alot more if she didn't look like she was wearing a toilet bowl around her head.

Image result for fe sully cis

So, I've come to the concusion I like brown hair. I picked Frederick. I mean, look at him, he wears a suit under his armour!

And then Female, Say'ri as I really like her hair, If theres one thing I notice first about women, it their hair, Sumia and  Cherche are close seconds though.

On 4/12/2018 at 5:24 PM, Mega Koopa X said:

I see a disgusting lack of Tiki on this list.

I'm just gonna assume OP meant "Second Most Attractive Female Character, After Tiki" 

Edited by Shoblongoo

I like Stahl, for a guy. Imo he's got the "sort of bumming" look down which would be my type if I liked guys.

Olivia is the best looking girl in the game, though not necessarily my favorite.

Male: Virion? It's much more about his personality than actual looks tho, he kinda reminds me of Dandelion from Witcher.

Female: Sully I guess, it's not even necessary for me to say, but whatever, I'm going to do either way. Lucina, of course - just find her overall good looking, I like long hair, I like the colour blue... She has a cute personality imho, and I like how determined she is, but has an emotional side as well. Also, one of her eyes has the mark, and I find asymmetry oddly attractive.

On 4/16/2018 at 9:29 AM, Shoblongoo said:

I'm just gonna assume OP meant "Second Most Attractive Female Character, After Tiki" 

That makes more sense. Tiki remains supreme so she wasn't included in the poll to keep it fair for everyone else.