My sprites  

15 members have voted

1. 1. which is the best

• First One
    • Second One
    • Third One
    • All were shit
    • All were meh

So I recently made these sprites and I just wanted some feedback on them to see how good or not so good they are.

Image 1

Spoiler

Benjamin.png.8161e0ae42b97af4ae98dc425d5bc7fe.png5997d2d594a39_BenjaminBattlesprite.png.42d41ac40c937c83dc53cfcbd4d623e3.png

Image 2

Spoiler

5997d2d08d427_Jordan.png.7c896744661a7b048366023a8195e5cf.png5997d32c148fa_JordanBattleSprite.png.5bb601fe8dc23990a5326a530ba557ce.png

Image 3

Spoiler

5997d3482e75e_Sarah.png.0168cca17fff1bf1bc96379b1d73844a.png Sorry no battle sprite done yet.

Thanks all feedback is appreciated.

I really like the first. The only problem with it is that the neck is just too long.

The second is just Tirado, so I don't know what's there even to rate.

The third one can definitely be improved: the mouth is weird and the palette for the hairs is all messed up.

• 3 weeks later...

I like the first one a lot. The neck is a little long, though.

The first one looks really edited. The beard looks too blurry, kind of looks like you dragged and dropped a beard on.

The third one has a messy mouth and it looks like the hairbands are bleeding into the hair. I would outline the hairbands better and change the hair color so you can see the outline of the hairbands.

The first one looks the cleanest, but I agree that the neck is too long. (Unless he's a teenaged Giraffe)

The second one needs a touch of shading around and on the sideburns.

The third needs the most work. The hair needs better shading, the mouth looks a little wonky and the shoulder guard is too big for the body. I would recommend to remove the belt like part and show more of the tunic underneath.

• 2 weeks later...