First Time marrying a kid!!!!!

MeddlingMage

I decided to marry a child for the first time in all of my Fates playthroughs.   So here are pairings:

Dominic [Corrin] (+Magic/-Luck) x Ophelia
Odin x Elise
Xander x Charlotte
Keaton x Camilla
Niles x Azura (these two always seem to find themselves near each other)
Leo x Felicia
Arthur x Effie

Benny x Beruka
Laslow x Peri
Jakob x Nyx
Kaze x Mozu
Silas x Selena

I may use the Boo Camp DLC to only help grind some of the supports out for my lesser used kids (mainly the last 3 on the bottom).   My main kids that I will using this run is Nina, Ophelia, Velouria, Percy, Forrest, and Siegbert.   So basically the ones in BOLD.   I may add Ignatius to that list, but that depends on how well Beruka is going.   She will be going to Fighter after the chapter Benny arrives.

Dominic's secondary class is Diviner, but you could probably figure that out because who he's marrying.   Odin will going to Samurai to get Duelist Blow and Vantage and then he will be going to back to Dark Mage.

This topic attracting Chris Hansen aside, Marrying a Gen 2 unit keeps you from having the unfortunate scenario where you're missing out on a kid, since there are more fathers than potential mothers left.  It would have been nice to let Flora bear children, for Jakob maybe, at least.

23 hours ago, Rezzy said:

This topic attracting Chris Hansen aside, Marrying a Gen 2 unit keeps you from having the unfortunate scenario where you're missing out on a kid, since there are more fathers than potential mothers left.  It would have been nice to let Flora bear children, for Jakob maybe, at least.

Usually when I'm the guy (like this run), I never really use Jakob.   Mainly because of how late he comes.   Plus Flora can come even later and that might make it hard to use her.

Plus Ophelia is my favorite in Fates overall.

I was wondering would switching Mozu and Azura around be a good thing.   Like giving Azura to Kaze and Mozu to Niles.

Good for you MeddlingMage! I actually had M!Corrin marry Nina in my Lunatic Revelations playthrough for the first time myself. It's a surprisingly cute pairing IMO. Also it lets you get every playable character like GreenDragon17 said so that's a plus really.

Most of the time I've married a second gen (Caeldori, in her many variants:   Hinoka!Caeldori, Selena!Caeldori, Sakura!Caeldori, Oboro!Caeldori, Rinkah!Caeldori, Mozu!Caeldori...). 

Never have actually done it on Conquest though [the one route where Caeldori doesn't exist].   There I've married Selena and Camilla.  

I've married first gen females like Selena and Beruka.   But I still want to marry first gens like Effie and Peri.   Still want to marry Felicia as well, but I do that on any route.

My next run I may marry Keaton.  Giving Velouria Death Blow and Lancebreaker seems like a fun idea.

3 hours ago, MeddlingMage said:

My next run I may marry Keaton.  Giving Velouria Death Blow and Lancebreaker seems like a fun idea.

I hope you like waiting, since Lancebreaker's a level 15 skill...but if I may be frank, I think it ain't worth it to pass down level 15 skills from anyone not named Felicia or Jakob.

Anyways, I ended up marrying Selkie in Revelation and Sophie in my current CQ run.