100% Miracle Midori Build

AlphaDialga7

So I found this Midori build searching for Kaze builds. It is so broken, that I'm actually in doubt that it's possible.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/114533-fire-emblem-fates-conquest/73430946

The gist of it is that Midori can have a 100% chance to activate Miracle, with extremely high skill activation rates. She utilizes Vantage and Sol as well, so that makes her even more broken.

The math makes total sense, but I'm wondering if it got patched or fixed or something. I'm trying to optimize every unit in my upcoming Lunatic-Classic Revelation run, and this Midori could be my MVP. If this is still possible, could someone please let me know? Thanks.

On a side note, the build requires Basara Siegbert as a pair up bot. I don't want to sacrifice Siegbert, so is there another way to do that?

2 hours ago, MeddlingMage said:

I tried it and it really didn't work out that great.   It was a waste of time.

You could try this build, but you have to buy skills like Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity for Midori.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/114533-fire-emblem-fates-conquest/73822518

I'm willing to use several playthroughs to buy skills from myself, and why didn't it work out great? By definition, she will always have a 100% chance to proc Miracle and at least a 25% chance to proc other skills from her Nohrian Trust backpack. I don't see why it wouldn't work out, so if you could explain your reasoning. Also, i've seen that doc before and I can't use it since i have other plans regarding children/parents.

18 hours ago, AlphaDialga7 said:

I'm willing to use several playthroughs to buy skills from myself, and why didn't it work out great? By definition, she will always have a 100% chance to proc Miracle and at least a 25% chance to proc other skills from her Nohrian Trust backpack. I don't see why it wouldn't work out, so if you could explain your reasoning. Also, i've seen that doc before and I can't use it since i have other plans regarding children/parents.

She's fails to a hit after Miracle.   If she doesn't activate Aether or Sol, Midori is a sitting duck.   Plus with the post you made, as you said you would have to sacrifice Siegbert for a backup bot.  And I could never to that to Siegbert because I always like using him,   Plus when I usually married either Hinoka, Selena, or Charlotte to Xander in any of my pairings.

The second build could be better because Great Lord Midori can be amazing.  Plus with all the Speed, Skill and Luck that that class can offer will help out.   I mean if I were to build Miracle Midori, my skills for her would be Quixotic, Hoshidan Unity, Nohrian Trust, Vantage, and Miracle.   Most of my builds for Midori uses either Salvage Blow (the one might give you a weapon) or Profiteer (the money grabbing one) and I make Midori farm either weapons or gold.

Edited by MeddlingMage

On 8/20/2017 at 3:50 PM, MeddlingMage said:

She's fails to a hit after Miracle.   If she doesn't activate Aether or Sol, Midori is a sitting duck.   Plus with the post you made, as you said you would have to sacrifice Siegbert for a backup bot.  And I could never to that to Siegbert because I always like using him,   Plus when I usually married either Hinoka, Selena, or Charlotte to Xander in any of my pairings.

The second build could be better because Great Lord Midori can be amazing.  Plus with all the Speed, Skill and Luck that that class can offer will help out.   I mean if I were to build Miracle Midori, my skills for her would be Quixotic, Hoshidan Unity, Nohrian Trust, Vantage, and Miracle.   Most of my builds for Midori uses either Salvage Blow (the one might give you a weapon) or Profiteer (the money grabbing one) and I make Midori farm either weapons or gold.

Grabbing Profiteer might work in tandem with my Anna build (with getting gold bars 100% of the time). I just wanted to know if it would work, and it seems like it does. Thanks.