Cipher Series 12: 22 March - Set Released!

Kirie

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be pretty amused if after the mage sisters were added, Ishtar still didn't make the cut. 

I was thinking about berserk Ike, and I wonder if he and feral laguz would be a good way to introduce monster units to the green sets? 

I think it's worth noting that the older Oifey artwork actually isn't for a new card this set (it's for his N card from Series 8), only the younger Oifey is. I imagine the two were only shown together for the sake of comparison.

Edited by Prince of Iris

2 hours ago, Prince of Iris said:

I think it's worth noting that the older Oifey artwork actually isn't for a new card this set (it's for his N card from Series 8), only the younger Oifey is. I imagine the two were only shown together for the sake of comparison.

Thanks! I thought it looked familiar. I'll remove it from the list then. :P

Not actually new, but some tournaments over the weekend showed off some larger images of the key Tellius art from S12 and also the Nowi art.

vP0LJh4.jpg

WWXxUUB.jpg

17 hours ago, Kirie said:

And some more larger pieces for Micaiah and Eldigan:

JhYFmjl.jpg

n7i9ByK.jpg

Micaiah's art looks so cute!! <3

Eldigan looks nice too :3

• 1 month later...

A shop on Rakuten has shared (a somewhat small version of) the S12 ad with card mock-ups! This is our first look at some of the cards in the set, though still no card art. We'll probably start getting proper card reveals in a month or so.

rWRELfJ.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

S12 page is now live! There's not much there beyond the booster pack image, though. On the other hand, it does imply that Chrom may be getting his 4th SR, and if so, he'll be the first character to do so.

item_B12.png

• 2 weeks later...

Today's reveal is a double, both the N and HN cards for Eldigan!

Bs3uKsT.png

The French Cipher twitter also shared some small promo images of some art from S12, including the art for the N card here and also Micaiah, Nowi, and the Medallion art. I'm not sure what their source is, though. I'm adding an album of these images to the OP.

9 hours ago, Kirie said:

Today's reveal is a double, both the N and HN cards for Eldigan!

Bs3uKsT.png

The French Cipher twitter also shared some small promo images of some art from S12, including the art for the N card here and also Micaiah, Nowi, and the Medallion art. I'm not sure what their source is, though. I'm adding an album of these images to the OP.

Is this the same person that drew the Sigurd Art?

2 hours ago, Troykv said:

Is this the same person that drew the Sigurd Art?

I'm not sure which Sigurd art you're referring to, but the artist of both oft hose Eldigan cards is Rika Suzuki, and she has drawn Sigurd several times before, including most of his previous Cipher cards.

5 hours ago, Kirie said:

I'm not sure which Sigurd art you're referring to, but the artist of both oft hose Eldigan cards is Rika Suzuki, and she has drawn Sigurd several times before, including most of his previous Cipher cards.

Rika Suzuki, yeah, that is the name I had in mind.

Today's reveal is a lovely joined-art for Gawain and Elena drawn by Senri Kita! Gawain's card text states that he should also be counted as Greil.

pviGoeN.png

10 hours ago, Kirie said:

Today's reveal is a lovely joined-art for Gawain and Elena drawn by Senri Kita! Gawain's card text states that he should also be counted as Greil.

pviGoeN.png

Oh nice! Younger Elena and Gawain (Greil) when the latter was a Daein's General.

I'm surprised to see this, now is easier to picture their younger version with actual official pictures from Kita herself.

Our final reveal of the week is also our first SR: Berserk Ike as possessed by the power of Lehran's Medallion! Like all the other Tellius cards this week, it was drawn by Senri Kita. Based on the numbering, it's likely that Ike will also get a more "normal" SR as 001, similar to Chrom getting two SRs in S8.

2Y3uaTs.png

As expected, many new cards were shown off during today's livestream! You can check out my full album here. I'll add a link to the OP with just the new cards shortly. Here are the highlights:

• New Green Cards: Ike SR, Micaiah, Elincia (2 cards, 1 R), Tauroneo, Fiona, Sephiran, Zelgius
  • New Blue Cards: Lissa SR/SR+, Chrom/Naga joined-art R+, Basilio, Flavia, Nowi, Lon'qu, Yen'fay
  • New Yellow Cards: Eldigan SR, Lachesis, Ares, Sigurd, Amid (sub), Linda (sub), Hermina (sub)

On 16/2/2018 at 2:16 AM, Kirie said:

Our final reveal of the week is also our first SR: Berserk Ike as possessed by the power of Lehran's Medallion! Like all the other Tellius cards this week, it was drawn by Senri Kita. Based on the numbering, it's likely that Ike will also get a more "normal" SR as 001, similar to Chrom getting two SRs in S8.

2Y3uaTs.png

> Ike getting two SRs.

Well, I can't say I'm surprised.

4 hours ago, Kirie said:

As expected, many new cards were shown off during today's livestream! You can check out my full album here. I'll add a link to the OP with just the new cards shortly. Here are the highlights:

• New Green Cards: Ike SR, Micaiah, Elincia (2 cards, 1 R), Tauroneo, Fiona, Sephiran, Zelgius
  • New Blue Cards: Lissa SR/SR+, Chrom/Naga joined-art R+, Basilio, Flavia, Nowi, Lon'qu, Yen'fay
  • New Yellow Cards: Eldigan SR, Lachesis, Ares, Sigurd, Amid (sub), Linda (sub), Hermina (sub)

Well... We know know 4 of the SR cards (Ike Vanguard, Ike Berserker, Lissa and Eldigan); I wonder who will be the other... 8? The SR are 12 right?