Cipher Series 12: 22 March - Set Released!

Kirie

11 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Wait, which set is the new OC (Neeve/ Neve) being introduced in, this or Series 13? I haven't seen her picture posted in either thread yet.

She is going to be in this set so far. If you look at the album Kirie posted, she will be getting a colorless card along with a green card. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Thanks! I only checked the gallery in the OP. Does it make sense to add her there, @Kirie?

You're right, I should. I'll get those cards added to the album.

Today's reveal is the official reveal of both Lissa that were shown during the livestream, but now in digital form so we can actually read them! Additionally, the pre-release livestream was confirmed for 17 March.

iFrODf8.png

We also got Eldigan's SR twitter revealed yesterday as well. I'm adding both cards to the OP.

ZBm3HsS.png

On 2/17/2018 at 6:10 AM, Kirie said:

As expected, many new cards were shown off during today's livestream! You can check out my full album here. I'll add a link to the OP with just the new cards shortly. Here are the highlights:

• New Green Cards: Ike SR, Micaiah, Elincia (2 cards, 1 R), Tauroneo, Fiona, Sephiran, Zelgius

I only realized this today because I only check the front page for Cipher news.

Yes! Finally! Zelgius is in Cipher, as well as Heroes. And he's not a walking spoiler this time. Took them long enough. I can die happy now. <(-^.^-)>

zelgius.jpg

And wwwwwowee, get a load 'o these chops. And we thought FE10 Ike was buff. And could IS please give that sword of his a name so he doesn't have to use Alondite or a dinky Iron Sword?

I had been waiting for Zelgius to appear in Cipher and/or Heroes so I could change my avatar to a fresh new iteration of him. But... too little too late. Turns out, while I was googling for official Zelgius art to put cool shades on and use in my sig, last week I came across a fan-made re-skinned version of Heroes Zelgius as he should have looked, which I now use for my avatar. I absolutely love it and I am never changing it. :D:

10 hours ago, Kirie said:

We also now have official details for the Postcard Release Campaign on the main site. It's one pack per box (or per 16 packs), and AmiAmi is once again listed among the available retailers.

Speaking of, does anyone know how buying for the postcard bonus on AmiAmi works? I see a few of the older sets marked as [new] with "Bonus" in the title, but when I click the link it says the website can't find the item... Tryna pick up a 5th box of Series 12 for an Ephraim SR, but if I need to wait to get the bonus postcards, I will before I commit to the purchase.

But damn, I wasn't expecting an SR for Marcia, nor for her spot to be right after Soren's. Guess that means no other Greil mercs are making it it again, interesting. Also the numbering of this set eludes me; there's three cards in between Elena's N and Titania's R cards, which I guess only Mist can fill at this point, when I thought they'd put her after Ike to keep the family cards sequential. Any ideas who will fill spot 4-5 now? 

13 hours ago, Together We Ride said:

Speaking of, does anyone know how buying for the postcard bonus on AmiAmi works? I see a few of the older sets marked as [new] with "Bonus" in the title, but when I click the link it says the website can't find the item... Tryna pick up a 5th box of Series 12 for an Ephraim SR, but if I need to wait to get the bonus postcards, I will before I commit to the purchase.

But damn, I wasn't expecting an SR for Marcia, nor for her spot to be right after Soren's. Guess that means no other Greil mercs are making it it again, interesting. Also the numbering of this set eludes me; there's three cards in between Elena's N and Titania's R cards, which I guess only Mist can fill at this point, when I thought they'd put her after Ike to keep the family cards sequential. Any ideas who will fill spot 4-5 now? 

I've never actually bought an older booster box trying to get a current release promotion item, but the site specifically says that the promotion begins the same day that S12 releases (22 March). I suppose you could always contact AmiAmi about it.

In terms of your card placement question, it's possible that Micaiah could fill those early slots. We'll just have to wait and see when more cards are revealed, since it's kinda hard to make a judgement call with so few known.

19 hours ago, Kirie said:

I've never actually bought an older booster box trying to get a current release promotion item, but the site specifically says that the promotion begins the same day that S12 releases (22 March). I suppose you could always contact AmiAmi about it.

In terms of your card placement question, it's possible that Micaiah could fill those early slots. We'll just have to wait and see when more cards are revealed, since it's kinda hard to make a judgement call with so few known.

Yup, I definitely misread the date. I had thought it started the 22nd of this month, not next. This makes a lot more sense.

And true, it is hard to make judgement calls at this point. I'm just super into theorizing and putting down predictions for sets. Gives me something to do with all this hype building, lol.

19 hours ago, Kirie said:

Yup, I definitely misread the date. I had thought it started the 22nd of this month, not next. This makes a lot more sense.

And true, it is hard to make judgement calls at this point. I'm just super into theorizing and putting down predictions for sets. Gives me something to do with all this hype building, lol.

On 26/2/2018 at 2:03 AM, Kirie said:

Two cards for Say'ri in today's reveal!

dhPZ5de.png

Interesting, she is using a kimono? Looks similar, but I'm not sure.

On 20/02/2018 at 10:48 PM, Baron the Shining Blade said:

Yes! Finally! Zelgius is in Cipher, as well as Heroes. And he's not a walking spoiler this time. Took them long enough. I can die happy now. <(-^.^-)>

zelgius.jpg

And wwwwwowee, get a load 'o these chops. And we thought FE10 Ike was buff. And could IS please give that sword of his a name so he doesn't have to use Alondite or a dinky Iron Sword?

I had been waiting for Zelgius to appear in Cipher and/or Heroes so I could change my avatar to a fresh new iteration of him. But... too little too late. Turns out, while I was googling for official Zelgius art to put cool shades on and use in my sig, last week I came across a fan-made re-skinned version of Heroes Zelgius as he should have looked, which I now use for my avatar. I absolutely love it and I am never changing it. :D:

!!!

How did I not see this until now? I have brought shame on Begnion. I've been waiting since I've learned of Cipher to see regular Zelgius, I love his red armour design.

On 2/20/2018 at 4:48 PM, Baron the Shining Blade said:

zelgius.jpg

My boi Zelgius!!!