Is Optimizing Rinkah Possible?

AlphaDialga7

Oh boy! Optimizing every unit can make me crazy sometimes. Anyways, I'm onto Rinkah, and I'm wondering if it's even possible to make her good. I heard that she works well as a bench warmer, but can't do that here. Anyways, what would be a good S-Support partner for her (Kaze is taken), good skills, and best final class for Rinkah.

Just now, Ronnie said:

All you need is Death Blow and Certain Blow (from Takumi) and slap on a Great Club. Enjoy!

Uh, thanks for the skills and weapons, but if you could help with her partner and final class, that would be great. Thanks for replying.

Just now, Ronnie said:

Like I said, you get Certain Blow from Takumi which is only possible through S-rank unless you want to buy the skill. Oni chieftain should always be her final class.

I'm doing several runs and buying skills from myself, so I can get anything. I'll check out what Takumi gives Rinkah, vice versa, and Kiragi. It does bother me that she loses 10% HP growth, but if really is the best class for her, I'll go for it. Thanks.

9 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Like I said, you get Certain Blow from Takumi which is only possible through S-rank unless you want to buy the skill. Oni chieftain should always be her final class.

I'm thinking about Hinata or Keaton. They patch up her weak spots (Str and Spd), which she really appreciates. Keaton also gives her access to the Fighter class, which I'm curious about.

Keaton would be a nice choice but I'm no expert on her supports. I only ever paired her up with Ryoma. She was basically my Ryoma 2.0 critting every enemy in sight. (I bought Certain Blow)

4 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Keaton would be a nice choice but I'm no expert on her supports. I only ever paired her up with Ryoma. She was basically my Ryoma 2.0 critting every enemy in sight. (I bought Certain Blow)

(tbf, the Critmaster title belongs to Charlotte) I'll check out their stats and Berserker Rinkah. I'll get back to you when I have the stats ready. Ryoma PROBABLY deserves someone better than uh, Rinkah tbf. I heard they do work pretty well together, but there might be someone else so. 

EDIT: I gtg now so I'll calc the stats later :)

Edited by AlphaDialga7

On 8/20/2017 at 3:01 PM, Ronnie said:

Aight im back and i got the stats. I realized I shouldn't go Berserker with her because I'm trying to make her into a tanky Charlotte, and Berserker would diminish that. I'll grab HP +5 and Axefaire from Fighter though. I guess I'll try to make her into a Tanky Charlotte as an Oni Chieftain with Death Blow, Axefaire, HP + 5, Certain Blow, and Counter. How does that sound?

13 minutes ago, AlphaDialga7 said:

Aight im back and i got the stats. I realized I shouldn't go Berserker with her because I'm trying to make her into a tanky Charlotte, and Berserker would diminish that. I'll grab HP +5 and Axefaire from Fighter though. I guess I'll try to make her into a Tanky Charlotte as an Oni Chieftain with Death Blow, Axefaire, HP + 5, Certain Blow, and Counter. How does that sound?

Counter's useless but yes the rest or good skills to have around

28 minutes ago, AlphaDialga7 said:

Why is Counter useless? She is going to be tanking hits, so doing a little extra damage is always nice.

Because of her high defense. Counter only really works if you take a lot of damage. Also, it's a level 15 skill in a game where you can't expect to get much mileage out of such skills. In addition, it got noifed from Awakening (in the sense where it only works if the opponent initiates combat).

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

4 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Because of her high defense. Counter only really works if you take a lot of damage. Also, it's a level 15 skill in a game where you can't expect to get much mileage out of such skills. In addition, it got noifed from Awakening (in the sense where it only works if the opponent initiates combat).

Alright. What should I replace it with?

If you have access to it and are physically inclined, it's hard to not be at least decent if you reclass to Dread Fighter asap. It patches up Rinkah's res along with her naturally high Def, and gives her strong bases in the earlygame to let her grow easily, and due to Rinkah not having a strong base weapon rank anyway, she can immediately start using Shuriken for easy 1-2 range without losing much. If you want to give her HP+5 either from buying or from dipping into fighter from someone with access to it, that'll also give her a boost in bulk.

8 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Isn't it more accurate to just say Counter is a useless ability in general lol

13 hours ago, Ether said:

If you have access to it and are physically inclined, it's hard to not be at least decent if you reclass to Dread Fighter asap. It patches up Rinkah's res along with her naturally high Def, and gives her strong bases in the earlygame to let her grow easily, and due to Rinkah not having a strong base weapon rank anyway, she can immediately start using Shuriken for easy 1-2 range without losing much. If you want to give her HP+5 either from buying or from dipping into fighter from someone with access to it, that'll also give her a boost in bulk.

I don't care about early game stats, and I heard Azama is a good dread fighter so i might save that for him.

17 hours ago, guedesbrawl said:

Marry Takumi, A+ Charlotte.

She can run zerk with Quick Draw, Certain Blow, Death Blow, Axefaire and Gamble to be a hit HIt/Crit monster in PP.

I'll take Quick Draw, but I got other plans for her. Thanks for the suggestion though.