What are the chances of every non minor boss Sacred Stones character getting a Cipher in Set 11?

Seazas

Especially since it's competition is Warriors and Echoes who has barely any characters left for them to represent for the latter. They already did more than half of them to the fullest (like Silque with cleric to saint)

Even that generic monster attacking those npc children got a card so that leaves me wondering... XD

Edited by Peaceful_User

It's hard to say. I mean SS has a fairly small roster (Explaining why they are getting jumbled in with Elibe) so it wouldn't be too far fetched to say we could get all major bosses. However, SS also has split promos and three trainees, so if they decide to put every character in every possible promotion path, like they have done with Awakening and Fates, I think it may be a while before we have every non-minor SS character. Though, out of all the games, I SS is the most probable to have every major character, both playable and NPC as a Cipher card.

7 minutes ago, Azz said:

It's hard to say. I mean SS has a fairly small roster (Explaining why they are getting jumbled in with Elibe) so it wouldn't be too far fetched to say we could get all major bosses. However, SS also has split promos and three trainees, so if they decide to put every character in every possible promotion path, like they have done with Awakening and Fates, I think it may be a while before we have every non-minor SS character. Though, out of all the games, I SS is the most probable to have every major character, both playable and NPC as a Cipher card.

It really depends how much SS will get per character... Perhaps every character will get one and Eirika and Ephraim get two or three?

No chance of that in Series 11. Generally speaking, a new set gets about 25 characters in its debut. Sacred Stones will get 48 cards in the booster, with 5 more IF they release a starter deck for it. Eventually I would expect the major bosses to get cards, but for not all at once. 

Looking at any other set should tell you what to expect. We're sure get a few dozen playable characters and the majority of them will each have multiple different cards in accordance with the TCG, with the rest to appear in any future sets as they revisit. Cards like the Bael should be considered outliers and are unlikely to make up a sizable portion of the cards because they don't have that much appeal to fans compared to the playable characters and shouldn't be competing with them for limited space, especially in a debut set.