Physical FE collection

Ronnie

Fire Emblem pre-3DS is a series that's hard to get a hold of in terms of physical copies. Be it because of rarity or bank-breaking costs. I'm sure most people emulate but what games in the series do you own physically? (3DS included)

I only own Awakening, Birthright and Conquest physically. I'm still looking to get Sacred Stones and Blazing Blade physically.

I don't have a single Fire Emblem game as a physical copy =(

i got Blazing Blade, Sacred Stones and Shadow Dragon on the Wii U VC and all the 3DS games on the eshop. Finding any of them here in my country is really hard, and I really wanted to get the 3ds games on day 1.

Edited by Nobody

I own all internationally released games physically, except for Awakening. I forget why I resorted to digital for that game, I remember some discount eshop deal related to SMT4 out that same month. My Fates copy is Conquest, while the other two versions of that game are DLC.

I did buy FE7 and 8 on my Wii U VC since I wanted to replay those and my GBA is in rough shape. Also grabbed Shadow Dragon to see how DS games look on the gamepad - not very good. If any of these games come out on Switch virtual console, I'm totally getting them there. Would love to casually play Fire Emblem on that console.

I own physical copies of all the internationally released FEs, except for Shadows of Valentia, which I have yet to get, and Shadow Dragon, which I sold. My Fates copy is Conquest.

Every western release except for Awakening since I bought the Awakening 3DS.  I got into FE with SS and was able to get my hands on copies fairly cheaply before they became so expensive.

I've got all 15 games complete in box (save for the inserts for a few of them) and the SOV, Fates, and Tokyo Mirage Sessions limited editions. My FE5 copy is the non digital nintendo power version as well, you know, the one that looks like a normal Super Famicom game.

Does anyone have Tear Ring Saga and Berwick Saga physical? They're still technically FE games.

Sacred Stones, Radiant Dawn, Shadow Dragon, Awkening, Conquest, Shadows of Valentia and TMS#FE all physical. I had Path pf Radiance but I foolishly let someone borrow it, never saw it again.

I have physical copies of..

• Shadow Dragon and Blade of Light
  • Mystery of the Emblem
  • Genealogy of the Holy War
  • Binding Blade
  • Blazing Sword (somewhere...)
  • Sacred Stones
  • Path of Radiance
  • Radiant Dawn
  • Shadow Dragon
  • New Mystery of the Emblem
  • Fates (Special Edition with all 3 routes on 1 cartridge)
  • Shadows of Valentia

I'm missing a couple.  And the only reason I have Awakening in digital form is because I have the special edition Fire Emblem: Awakening 3DS that came with a digital copy of the game.

I own a physical copy of Awakening and a "bootleg" of Shadow Dragon (which is just the US version with text edited to mimic the PAL version, but I've noticed a few typos in it so I can probably assume it's just modded. I got it off of EBay last year)

FE Shadow Dragon (used), FE Awakening, FE Fates special edition, FE Echoes and (only recently) FE Radiant Dawn (used).

I'm trying to get my hands on POR but it's really pricey (offical stores sell this game used for 125€!).

Edited by Hekselka

I have FE11 and both copies of fates. FE13 and FE15 are digital. I also have a disc of FE10 but it's scratched to shit.

I basically got all my physical FE games around or at the time of release, so I've never really had the price issue that others face.

I currently own Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones, Shadow Dragon, PoR, RD, Awakening, Fates Conquest (and the other two as digital) and SoV Special Ed.

My physical copies are Blazing Blade, Sacred Stones, Radiant Dawn, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, and Shadows of Valentia.

My digital ones are Awakening {because Awakening 3DS; so far I count at least 3 of us have one :) } and Shadow Dragon (no luck finding a physical copy, even when the Wii U VC version finally came out in the US. I won't let Nintendo live that down).

I own a pre-owned copy of Awakening, and new versions of Birthright, with Conquest and Revelation as DLC, and Echoes. I got the special edition of Echoes so I have the CD, art book, and badge pins. I also own Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. On the Wii U virtual console I have Blazing Blade, Sacred Stones and Shadow Dragon.

For other merchandise, I own the Art of Fire Emblem Awakening book, a Marth nendoroid, the Marth, Ike, Lucina, Robin, Roy, Alm and Celica amiibo. Two Marth amiibo in fact, funny story. I also have a rather large Echoes poster that GAME put in with my pre-order.

Edited by Lautsuu

I own every game thats been released out west physically with cases and manuals. I actually bought custom platic cases for the gba ones to keep them in. I also got seperate physical copies of conquest and birthright since my special edition preorder got cancelled during that whole debacle.

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

Fire Emblem Awakening

Fire Emblem Birthright

Fire Emblem Conquest

Fire Emblem Shadows of Valentia

Pre order placed on Fire Emblem Warriors currently for 3ds