Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I won't lie: I was giggling almost uncomfortably at the end. Like I was back in high school and did a hilarious prank.

Thanks for the laugh!

I think this might belong better in FFTF though ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

... Why would you do this?

Great editing, at least.

...

... But why does it exist?

Yeah, this.

Also, is that really how Ephriam is pronounced? I say Ee-free-em.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Yeah, this.

Also, is that really how Ephriam is pronounced? I say Ee-free-em.

There's no consistency to how they pronounce his name, we have like 3 different ways in this game alone.  We have Eirika's way here, and Innes says "ef-RAM", in addition to several other ways I've heard.

The way I learned it in school was EE-FRAY-um, so that's the way I've always said it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Must admit, I laughed.

Also, having an uncle named Ephraim, I inform the way I pronounce it is... the Spanish way, because we speak Spanish over here (in which case the name is actually written as Efraín). lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Must admit, I laughed.

Also, having an uncle named Ephraim, I inform the way I pronounce it is... the Spanish way, because we speak Spanish over here (in which case the name is actually written as Efraín). lol

What is the Spanish pronunciation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

What is the Spanish pronunciation?

You can hear it here.

The page is in Spanish, but you just need to click on the blue Play button. I had to increase the volume to hear properly so you might need to do the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You can hear it here.

The page is in Spanish, but you just need to click on the blue Play button. I had to increase the volume to hear properly so you might need to do the same.

Sounds like If-Rye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Sounds like If-Rye

Hmm, I'd say more short e sound than short i, soft r, and with the n sound at the end, but yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...