[FE14] Conquest Draft

Nobody

The MU is a +HP -LUK female Ninja named Corrina
Prologue: 2/2
Chapter 1: 4/6
Chapter 2: 3/9
Went to the right. Gunter attacked Kaze and Jakob finished him. Corina killed a samurai, and then on the next turn I finished Rinkah's units.
Chapter 3: 5/14
Jakob paired up with gunter, who went as south as possible, shifted to Jakob and was dropped below him. Corrina went above Jakob and killed the samurais. Next turn, Corrina paired up with Gunter and was dropped on the DV, while Jakob went south. Then Corrina used the DV, and Gunter and Jakob killed an archer. Corrina paired up with Gunter, attacked the boss and he killed himself on the EP. Next turn, Corrina seized.
Chapter 4: 7/21
Corrina visited the village on turn 1, then used the DV, allowing Kaze+Rinkah to move north and kill 3 enemies. Then Kaze used a vulnerary, Corrina took him and used the DV, Rinkah tanked a boss attack then got out of the way while Corrina, Kaze and Ryoma killed the rest of the enemies.
Chapter 5: 4/25
Rinkah paired up with Kaze and went to the right, being attacked by both enemies on the EP, while staying adjacent to sakura. Corrina went to the left then to the right. Everyone rushed to the south, with Corrin finishing the boss and the mercenaries and Kaze killing one of the mages, while Ryoma, who survived against the boss, killed the other.
Chapter 6: 2/27
Elise used DV. Jakob paired up with Leo, got inside Yukimura's range in a point where sakura could heal him, but outside takumi's range and they separated. Xander went to the south and Camilla and Corrina went to the east. Next turn, Xander killed Hinoka, Corrina killed Takumi with a Xander DS, Camilla killed Sakura, Leo attacked Yukimura and Jakob finished him.
Stats
Corrina (07): 26/12/7/12/10/4/8/3
Jakob (04): 22/11/7/13/12/11/8/9

Chapter 7: 9/36
Before the chapter, I gave Corrina STR and SPD tonics. She paired up with Jakob and went to the west, cleaning everything. Then, they went back to the middle and then to the north. Effie and Arthur went to the south, first being separated, then paired up and finally separated again. Halfway through the chapter, Arthur got a STR tonic and vulnerary from Corrin, and Effie used those. Effie and Arthur went to the south to deal with the boss.
Chapter 1x: 6/42
Jakob + Corrina went to the west and then to the southwest, with Arthur + Effie went to the southeast.
Chapter 8: 5/47
Before the chapter, I gave Jakob, Arthur and Effie some tonics. Jakob and Corrina rushed to the boss, while Effie and Arthur followed behind, after one of them visited the first village. On the last turn, I managed to make them visit the northernmost village.
Chapter 9: 6/53
Everyone went to the south. They kept separating and pairing up in order to move faster. Effie broke the wall, Jakob lured the 3 spear fighters and finished 2 of them. Effie and Arthur finished the SF that remained, while Jakob choked a point so no enemy would attack Arthur, while using a vulnerary. Next turn, Jakob attacked Haitaka, Effie and Arthur moved to the north, and Azura moved to the west. Haitaka died on the EP and reinforcements appeared. Next turn, Arthur broke a wall, Effie attacked a spear fighter, Azura gave arthur her key and danced him, and he got the rescue staff. Finally, Jakob + Corrina seized.
Chapter 10: 11/64
My free units were Beruka and Niles. Arthur + Effie held the southwest, Corrina + Jakob the southeast, Niles + Beruka the Northeast and Camilla the west. Each group visited a village. Before the chapter, I gave HP, STR, SPD and DEF tonics to Corrina, Jakob, Effie, Arthur and Niles, and Camilla was given a MAG tonic when she appeared.

Stats
Corrina (13): 30/17/8/15/16/4/10/5
Jakob (13): 27/18/10/20/18/15/10/10
Arthur (10): 31/15/0/12/10/1/10/4
Effie (12): 26/18/0/12/9/13/15/5
Azura (3): 16/7/3/10/9/8/5/8

Edited by Nobody

MU is +HP/-luck DRAGON

Prologue - 2/2 turns

we did it boys

Chapter 1 - 4/6 turns

thanks xander

Chapter 2 - 3/9 turns

Gunter killed Kaze on turn 2 and then Corrin got Rinkah on turn 3.  Jakob and Corrin combined for kills with dual strikes.

Chapter 3 - 5/14 turns

Jakob got another great level here.  Corrin hasn't got defence yet, hopefully it doesn't hurt too much.

Chapter 4 - 6/20 turns

Did the Rinkah bosspull trick.  

Chapter 5 - 4/24 turns

Got lucky my first try and Ryoma survived so he could kill the last mage spawning from the left after Corrin killed the boss.  

Glad I don't have Kaze, his levelups sucked.

Chapter 6 - 2/26 turns

Leo baited Takumi, Jakob baited Yukimura, Xander killed Ryoam with Freeze's help.

Chapter 7 - 9/35 turns

Silas didn't help a whole lot, and got a skill only level.  Corrin basically solo'd the map with Jakob pairup and some tonics.

I'll post stats after Mozu's and Chapter 8.

Chapter 11: 5/69 
Before the chapter, I reclassed Corrina to Ninja and Arthur to Cavalier. Jakob rushed to the boss through the left, while Arthur + Effie (gotta get the S rank) fought the Rinkah room. Azura danced jakob on turn one and then Arthur on turn 2. BTW, Jakob and Corrina married some time before the chapter. After the chapter, I married Arthur to Effie. 
Chapter Percy: Free (11)/69
Just some training. Corrina is almost out of Bronze Hell. Percy inherited DEF + 2 and Elbow Room. The enemies were too tough for me to try to get money.
Chapter Kana Free (18)/69
Percy training time. This chapter has a ridiculous amount of reinforcements and lots of powerful enemies. Managed to get Percy to level 19, and right after it, I promoted him. Kaze and Corrina also trained. Corrina is out of bronze hell. Kana inherited Tomebreaker, Poison Strike and bad stats. I'll probably reclass him to Ninja and turn him into percy's pair up bot.
Chapter 12: 5/74
This chapter was tough, and literally everyone I drafted was useful. On turn 1, Kana broke a pot, Corrina paired up with Percy and they killed a ninja, azura danced Jakob, who paired up with Kaze, and they broke a pot to Kagero+Saizo's room. Arthur + Effie went as north as they could and separated. On EP, all the ninjas killed themselves on Jakob, except for the mini bosses, who I finished on PP. Going on, I broke the pot below the apocatery with Percy, Jakob and Jakob killed that enemy, with the Apocateries stuck in the jars killing themselves on the EP. I got Azura up north using arthur as a fery, and she danced the Jakob + Kaze pair to a chokepoint, so that most enemies on the north would kill themselves on Jakob. I also moved Kana to the north, so he'd be frozen instead of a more useful unit. Finally, I killed an enemy blocking the way with Percy, Jakob attacked Ryoma, Azura danced Percy, and he finished Ryoma.

Stats
Corrina (18): 31/17/6/22/24/4/14/10
Jakob (19): 30/21/12/25/22/17/14/12
Arthur (14): 32/18/0/14/10/3/14/7
Effie (14): 28/20/0/13/11/15/17/5
Azura (9): 17/12/3/13/15/11/5/9
Kaze (15): 24/12/0/17/22/6/7/15
Percy (19/1): 28/20/0/22/18/18/25/7
Kana (11): 27/12/9/12/16/12/12/8

Chapter 13: 3/77
Before the chapter, I used a partner seal to reclass Jakob to Master Ninja. Percy having too much DEF made this chapter WAY more annoying than it had the right to be, since I couldn't pair him up with Corrina since that would make one of the wyverns in the boss area not attack him, and even without any +DEF from pair ups, the wyvern riders ferrying knights wouldn't attack him, so I had to make they kill themselves on Jakob on turn 2. For that, I got Percy + Jakob on their range with the help of Azura on turn one, and shifted to Jakob. Corrina + Effie cleared the right side of the map, while Kaze + Arthur cleared the left. Jakob moved torwards the boss area on turn 2, finishing Takumi and the annoyingly weak Wyverns on EP. On turn 3, Scarlet and her gang killed themselves on Percy. After the chapter, I promoted Corrina to Master Ninja, at level 19.
Chapter 14: 2/79
I paired Percy and Corrina. On the first turn, Percy went to the north, Azura danced him, and he moved to the east, killing an archer. Next turn, he managed to reach the boss, who Corrina attacked. Corrina finished the boss on the EP. Arthur, Effie, Kaze + Charlotte and Jakob + Kana finished the enemies in the initial area, including the pegasus knights.
Chapter 15: 4/83
Before the chapter, I bought a Heart Seal and Reclassed Gunter to Wyvern Lord on turn one. Then, I used the DV with Corrina and Gunter's copy ferried Corrina's copy to kill the boss. 

Stats
Corrina (19/2): 34/20/6/25/29/5/15/16
Jakob (20): 30/22/7/27/25/15/13/16
Arthur (16): 33/20/0/14/11/3/16/7
Effie (15): 29/20/0/14/11/15/18/5
Azura (10): 18/13/3/14/16/12/5/9
Kaze (17): 24/12/0/19/23/6/7/16
Percy (19/1): 28/20/0/22/18/18/25/7
Gunter (10): 32/15/0/27/10/13/20/5
Charlotte, Camilla and Felicia: Base Stats.

Edited by Nobody

Chapter 16: 2/85

Before the chapter, I gave a speedwing to Percy. With 3 fliers, the 2 turn clear wasn't hard. On turn 1, Gunter ferried Jakob to the Northwest, and he killed a Berserker. Camilla killed the berserker in the southwest on turn 1 with the dual club. Corrina paired up with Kana, was danced by Azura and killed one of the outlaws. Percy stayed behind. On turn 2, Camilla talked to the southerstern soldier, Jakob to the northwestern, Percy went to east, Azura danced him, and he talked to the eastern soldier, and finally, Corrina revealed Shura and finished him. RIP Shura your boots are nice.

Chapter 17: 3/88

Before the chapter, I bought a killer axe and gave Percy a skill tonic and the boots. Percy + Kaze rushed to Kotaro, Corrina activated the first DV, Camilla the second, and Gunter ferried Azura so she'd dance Percy on turn 1. Percy had to kill one of the machnists with a killer axe crit on turn for this to work (double attack, 30% crit), and also Kotaro (48% hit 11% crit...). 

Chapter 18: 3/91

Before the chapter, I bought a Hammer, and a hunter's knife, reclassed Camilla to Wyvern Lord, promoted Arthur and gave many people tonics. I paired Corrina and Gunter, Percy and Effie, Jakob and Camilla and Charlotte and Kaze. On turn 1, I used dance + shelter to get Corrina to kill the maid and Percy to kill a general using lunge. Jakob lured a bow knight and 2 paladins using the hunter's knife, and Kaze went to the north, to kill a sorcerer on the treasere room through the wall. On turn 2, Percy attacked a general boss, Jakob shifted to Camilla, who attacked a General, and Corrina used a conotation, azura danced her and she killed the last Sorcerer remaining in her area. Last turn, I danced Corrina so she'd reach Zola, she killed him with the yato, Percy killed a general and the other died on the EP. I spent a lot of time coming up with this strat, but unlike den of betrayal it turns out it was basically 100% reliable, which is nice.

Chapter 19: 6/97

Before the chapter, I gave Percy another speedwing and promoted Effie. Camilla, Corrina and Percy were fed tonics. Gunter ferried Corrina to the boss. Percy went to the left, then to the right. Camilla went to the north. A 5 turn clear was possible, but no way i'm dealing with those stupid hit rates again, and the level ups were nice.

Chapter 20: 2/99

Before the chapter, I gave Percy a STR and a SKL tonic. On turn 1, Arthur ferried Corrina to the mages on the southwest, Gunter + Jakob rushed towards the rescue chest, and Camilla + Kaze and Percy + Effie rushed to the boss, with Azura dancing Camilla just so she could get 2 tiles farther. Percy used a dual club, and Camilla an iron axe, so the seal speed mage would target her. On turn 2, Jakob got the rescue chest, Percy killed Fuuga (2 killer axe hit, 1 being crit, at 74%/27%) and Camilla seized.

Chapter 21: 3/102

Before the chapter, build the level 3 Fire Orb, gave Camilla SKL, STR, DEF and HP tonics and same for Percy, except for SKL. Corrina paired with Percy and Effie with Camilla and they rushed to the escape point. Many faceless killed themselves on them for nice exp.

Stats
Corrina (19/10): 38/25/8/31/32/7/18/20
Jakob (23): 31/22/7/30/27/16/13/17
Arthur (17/1): 35/22/1/16/13/4/18/10
Effie (17/1): 32/23/0/16/15/16/21/6
Azura (12): 19/14/4/16/17/12/5/10
Kaze (18): 25/13/0/20/23/6/8/17
Percy (19/9): 31/25/0/26/29/23/28/7
Gunter (12): 32/16/0/28/10/13/20/5
Camilla (10): 35/26/9/25/29/18/28/11
Charlotte and Felicia: Base Stats.

EDIT: Redid chapter 21 to get Flora before chapter 22.

Edited by Nobody