Tips for a blind Binding Blade run?

Hello everybody, figured I'd ask here for some tips on Binding Blade since this is my first time playing it proper. I'm aware that unless you get the perfect ending Roy doesn't promote until VERY late into the game so I figured I'd give him a Boots to make having seize each map a little less painful. There's also the fact that Wendy and Sophia are hard to train due to one being a lance user recruited right before a map full of axes and the other being a level 1 shaman that appears too late in the game to be easily usable. I also know that axe users range from meh to awful due to how axes work in Binding Blade so I'll be sure to keep that in mind when picking units. Other than that Binding Blade is a mystery to me and I'd appreciate any tips you guys could give me. Thanks in advance.

FE6 has gaiden chapters that are important if you want the true ending to the game. Usually, it is is about completing a map in a set number of turns and keeping someone alive but you might still miss them.

This is a good website for maps and some tips:
http://www.fireemblemwod.com/ENG_fe6.htm

Here are the gaiden chapters and also route splits:
http://www.fireemblemwod.com/fe6/ENG_capopcionales.htm

I actually made a good use of Gonzales who is an axe user but I know people are polarizing about him. If you decide to get him then you should consider the CH10A route as he has more room to grow on that path.

I think both Alan and Lance are awesome and worth using. I would also build supports between them or with Roy although Roy might be good with Lilina if you decide to use her. Going in blind, I think Lugh is the safer bet for a mage though.

My tips for Binding blade.

1. Do not rely on Roy too much in this game. As you said, he promotes very...very late in the game so even if you max him out, you still miss a lot of potential to make him even more better unless you use stat boosters or get good supports. His support with Lillina is the fastest in the game and is arguably the most useful for them both.

That's not to say that he's entirely worthless as he can be some help early game thanks to his rapier so you can have an easier time ripping off horse and armor units until mid game but that's just it.

2. In general, try not to rely too much on the axe units ..the axe units in this game are horrible. If you need some one with axes, use Paladins or Mercenaries for that as their skills are good and they can reliably hit something using axes.

3. Try not to let both Rutger or Dieck die untill endgame. Those two are the best units you get in this game and are very much needed as they are most likely going to be your boss killers. Infact, promote them as soon as possible inorder for them to deliver the best results. Same goes for Allan and Lance as well.

4. Refer to guides on how to unlock gaiden chapters as some of them are cryptic.

5. Grind as much archers/snipers as you can as you are going to need them in this one specific chapter that is near the end of the game.

6. When you get into a chapter that has two villages next to each other, if you want an easier time, pick the left one..otherwise, go right at your own risk.

7. 99% of the time you are going to get seize objectives so try not to get Roy into a sticky situation as you need him to end every single chapter.

8. This game gives you a LOT of units. Unfortunately, a bunch of them are trash so its not like FE7 where you can use whoever you want. If you want to use specific units that you like, let us know so we can advise you on how to use them.(whatever you do, please try to avoid liking Wade). 

9. Do not break all the divine weapons that you get from the gaiden chapters. Doing so will for some reason not allow you to access the best ending. They may seem tempting due to their power but really, you don't need them until endgame.

10. If you need EXP, arena abuse as much as possible.

11. Thieves do not promote in this game, but are still very useful for not only stealing items, but also for opening doors and chests. Infact, try stealing enemy's lockpicks as much as possible and sell them if you're short on money.

12. In this game, maps tend to be long so try to be careful at what you do here as its not like FE7 where maps can be done in one sitting.

Those are my tips...and I think they should be almost helpful to you. For units that you like to use, again, let us know so we can advise you on how you can use them.

EDIT: One last thing, in a chapter where you will get a horse unit that's a healer, don't worry about the enemies in that chapter as they will not attack her which means you will have an easier time to recruit Rutger.

Edited by Harvey

This page has a ton of resources you can use: 

https://serenesforest.net/binding-blade/

You may have seen it already since it's a part of SF, but in case you haven't there you go. I mostly use it for item locations, recruitment requirements, supports and for the gaiden chapter requirements.

A few things off the top of my head (in no particular order):

● It may seem like an overkill, but you could consider giving the boots to a mounted unit. One of the ways to get Roy to the throne quickly is to rescue him, and with 10 movement that doesn't take long. I usually give them to Miredy because she's already an excelent unit, doesn't have trouble rushing in on her own most of the time and can really put that 10 movement to good use. 

● Speaking of Roy, don't completely neglect him. His promotion time is garbage, but you still need to use him throughout the game. Since he does have 20 or so maps before promotion, I just feed him a kill or two in every level and that's usually enough. This makes him less of a liability (as he won't be dying to random siege tomes or every time you make a little mistake), and he can actually kick ass in the last 3 maps since the Sword of Seals is OP. 

● Among the axelocked units, Gonzales is my favorite one. Sadly the garbage axe hit means he'll be missing a lot until you train him, and even then he'll miss more often than other trained units. Once he promotes to Berserker though, he'll kill just about anything when he does hit. Otherwise, Paladins would be the next best option for axes (though you will need to make a point of grinding the axe rank).

● Abuse the crap out of Perceval once you get him. He's most definetely not a Jeigan; his joining stats are equal or better than those of Allan and Lance at 20/5, and he also comes with better weapon ranks. His growths are bad but his bases alone are enough to make him a beast. HM bonuses make him even more of monster. You might have heard around here that Perceval is "RNG-Proof", and he really lives up to that reputation; no matter how bad are his level ups, he's still a beast thanks to his raw base stats.

● I have a bit of a different opinion on archers. Not having an Enemy Phase really hurts and more often than not their stats aren't too impressive. Use Wolt in the chapters before you get a preparations screen, but bench him as soon as you can chose your units. Dorothy barely contributes anything by the time you get her. Klein and Igrene can (probably) ORKO wyverns with their base stats, so it's ok to bring them on, say, chapter 21 as filler units (you have more room for units that you could ever use up even if you send all of your trained units, and there's a ton of wyverns so they can help). Otherwise not really worth training.

● On that note, the Nomads are actually worth using. They're still pretty much bowlocked (even upon promotion you're stuck with iron swords, so they'll mostly be using bows anyways) but they have some more utility than archers. Having the utility of a mounted unit is really significant, and even though I just said that they won't be using swords that much they still have that option if necessary. I think Shin is better due to having a better strength cap, making him more reliable towards the end of the game, but from what I've heard Sue is ok too. Also, you can really feel that 8 movement in chapter 24. I always have Shin advance faster and kill one of the dragons waiting in each room.

● Decide beforehand if you want to go to Illia or Sacae in chapters 17-20. From what I've heard Ilia is easier, but since I've gone to Sacae every time I don't know. If you're using more than 1 Flier unit Sacae is kind of rough because you only get 1 Delphi Shield. Slow units like Lilina tend to suffer too because Nomads and Myrms as very fast (I always take Lilina here but I either feed her the Speedwings or I RNG abuse her a bit. Or both). Also, chapter 20 in Sacae is like playing Kaizo Mario blind. Unless you know exactly what you are doing, you'll probably die a million times to a random Bolting/KillerBallista/Berserker/Sleep. It'd be more reasonable if you could see, but it's a stupid fog of war map so your first playthrough will be trial and error until you figure out what is where and what you need to do to keep your units from dying.

The route split is decided by whether your Nomads or your Peg Knights have more exp at the end of chapter 16/16x (if you have more exp on the nomads you'll go to Sacae).

● Don't be afraid to use the legendary weapons but do use them sparringly. I don't like using them more than 8 times each before the endgame since having all of them makes chapter 24 much easier. I wouldn't worry about breaking them because as long as you have 1 use left at the end of chapter 22 you can still play maps 23, 24 and F. If you ever come dangerously close to breaking them you can use Hammerne, but you probably won't need to (I prefer to use hammerne 1-2 times on the warp staff and 1-2 times on the Sword of Seals, depending on how much I use Roy in the final maps).

For example, don't hesitate to use Durandal on the chapter 12 boss to one-shot him (he's the first dragon you'll face). Plus, it's hilarious to watch Roy in the cutscene making a fuss over how strong the dragon was when it litterally dropped faster than a sack of potatoes a few seconds ago xD Oh, and if you don't have any Durandal users by this point you can still wreck the boss with a Wyrmslayer, but it's funnier to kill him with Durandal.

● Don't feel bad for picking up utility units but then benching them when they outlive their usefulness. For example, you'll use Clarine a lot early on because she's a mounted healer, but she has almost zero potential for the mid and lategame. Sooner or later you'll have enough healers to not need her, she's extremely frail no matter what you do, and post promotion she does almost no damage due to her poor magic stat. Just use her while you can but ditch her as soon as you need the space for a new useful unit.

● Use this in chapter 14:

https://serenesforest.net/binding-blade/miscellaneous/hidden-treasure/

I always pick up the Silver Card, Boots, Speedwings, Warp staff and Guiding Ring. The rest, only if I feel like it.

I recommend that you take 2 theives. That should be enough to cover all the items and give you a good vision range.

You can have a strong, mobile unit like Miledy clear the northeast area on her own while Roy and Sophia slowly make their way to the throne. Just watch out for the sleep staff.

● In chapter 4, Rutger will appear as an ambush spawn about 2 tiles right of the castle in turn 6 enemy phase. Anyone other than Clarine will be completely murdered by Rutger and his killing edge, so make sure than no one besides Clarine is nearby when you end turn 6. When I played this blind Rutger killed me like this and it frustrated me to no end >.<

● The reinforcements in chapter 21 can seem overwhelming, but most of them can be avoided by never placing a unit over the box areas that trigger their spawns. Look at this map:

https://lparchive.org/Fire-Emblem-Sword-of-Seals/Update 65/45-21.png

I believe the reinforcements triggered by crossing the purple line are unavoidable, but you can deal with them. You could also warp 1 strong unit and roy from above the blue box into the throne area and end the chapter before you trigger any of the spawn points.

● Fa is worth using but by no means a must. She'd be a much better unit if she had more uses in her divine stone and if she had more movement. Because she's very sturdy she never becomes a liability, but she'll probably lag behind in every map since anyone other than Roy should have 6+ movement and she's stuck with 5. If she's still alive, you're forced to take her to chapter 24, but even if she's still lvl1 it's not a problem as all the enemy units are dragons with 5 movement, so they'll never catch her.

● Use Saul. He's the best candidate for Aureola, and he's a very good staffer. Any staff user can be a healbot, but Saul actually has the magic stat to use ranged staffs (such as Physic and Warp) effectively, on top of starting a whole rank above in staff rank than Ellen and Clarine in a game where grinding staff rank is a massive pain in the ass.

● If you either trained Fir or you have a free slot, send either Fir or Bartre in chapter 23 to recruit Karel. You honestly don't need him if you already got this far into the game, but it's a treat to watch him level up in the single level up he gets xd IIRC, he's the only unit in all of the Fire Emblem games to be guaranteed a perfect level up. He can also be a replacement Durandal user if somehow all your sword users got screwed.

That's all I can think of for now. I wish you luck and have fun :)

Edited by GonzoMD1993

Thanks for the tips, I'm on Chapter 8 right now so I've got a long way to go until endgame. Funnily enough I just watched a stream of someone using Perceval and I can see what you mean when you say he's a good unit despite his low growth rates. It's interesting to hear about these little tid bits about a game I've never played before so thanks again everyone who's given me tips so far.

On 25.8.2017 at 6:34 AM, GonzoMD1993 said:

so they'll never catch her.

She's on a mission from god. (sorry :D )

With chapter 7, you've just beaten one of the hardest maps in the game, so it seems you're doing quite fine.

About Perceval: He's not quite as impressive on normal mode. On hard mode, some units (more precisely: All units that start as enemies and aren't generated before the start of the chapter) get the same stat boosts that normal enemies have, which in Perceval's case would make him better than Allen and Lance from join time until endgame. On normal mode, you might find that your early cavs are (if trained, of course) about as good or even better than Perceval. But his stats are still good enough to consider him for the endgame, Paladin is still an amazing class, and Perceval starts with Killer Axe access which are really good in the lance-heavy endgame.

Also about Perceval: When he shows up on the map for the first time, he'll leave after a while. It's possible to recruit him if you hurry, but it's by no means necessary to rush it - he'll reappear three (iirc) maps later in a much more convenient location.

Perceval, as well as at least two more recruitable enemies, turns up with a few underlings in tow who will turn green when you recruit their leader. If they all survive the chapter (they usually beeline towards an escape point without watching for enemies), you'll get a promotion item as a reward.

For the desert map in chapter 14, there's a really convenient trick to get the hidden items reliably even without a thief - doubly convenient because you'll be on a time limit. Here's how it goes: before moving a unit into a hidden item's area, restart and resume the chapter, than watch exactly one character screen (with the R button), then find the item. Works 100% of the time and is really helpful to get all the items in the time limit. You'll probably still want to bring one thief, since thief vision and the torch effect stack, which should be plenty to see far enough ahead to avoid dragon-y death.

58 minutes ago, ping said:

For the desert map in chapter 14, there's a really convenient trick to get the hidden items reliably even without a thief - doubly convenient because you'll be on a time limit. Here's how it goes: before moving a unit into a hidden item's area, restart and resume the chapter, than watch exactly one character screen (with the R button), then find the item. Works 100% of the time and is really helpful to get all the items in the time limit. You'll probably still want to bring one thief, since thief vision and the torch effect stack, which should be plenty to see far enough ahead to avoid dragon-y death.

A glitch won't fix the overall frustration of the overall map. Infact...its almost pointless to do so since three/two thieves should do the job done since one of them has high avoid that should be enough to dodgetank the wyvern riders from the north side.

But of all the items you need.....

Spoiler

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/8/87/Nabata2.png/revision/latest?cb=20080915155013

You can skip the silver card...its really not going to help you that much in the long run if you are going to arena abuse in the long run. But definitely try to get the other ones especially....ESPECIALLY the warp staff. None of your units are capable of using it until you get one prepromote late game.

Edited by Harvey

That's silly. Only taking one thief to the map allows you to take more units that are better at fighting, more mobile or both - Astore and Chad (if you trained him) might be decent fighters at that point of the game, but neither can do very much in retaliation against wyvern knights without a wyrmslayer, and you only have one of those.

The time limit in chapter 14 is not too hard to manage if you know what you're up against and play your cards right. Fielding all three flyers you have, even an untrained Shanna (Thany, if you're using the old translation patch), is really helpful, just to ferry your team across the desert tiles. And it's definitely not a bad thing if the ferried units are actually able to hurt the enemy - every wyvern that you keep alive just makes it harder to keep your squishies, especially Sophia, safe. But at the same time, it's only two groups of four enemy wyverns each, so it's quite possible to get rid of them without getting swarmed.

Also, why wouldn't you want to double your cash? This game has buyable stat boosters, and even if you don't care about 15-movement-Roy in the endgame, there are Angelic Robes available in chapter 16's secret shop, and too much HP never hurt anybody.

Chapter 14 requires good use of the good ol' rescue-drop and rescue-take-drop to move your whole team around effectively. But if you do that and use the little reset trick, a turncount somewhere between 15 and 20 while collecting all the goodies is very realistic, even without dondon-tier LTC strats. Just don't bring your armor knights and your unpromoted cavalry.

Edited by ping

20 minutes ago, ping said:

That's silly. Only taking one thief to the map allows you to take more units that are better at fighting, more mobile or both - Astore and Chad (if you trained him) might be decent fighters at that point of the game, but neither can do very much in retaliation against wyvern knights without a wyrmslayer, and you only have one of those.

I was referring on how you can use two thieves to get all the items faster than using just one. For my playthroughs, I always use three in any case as seeing how low movement is in this chapter, its safer to get them all. And they don't even need to attack as it is redundant since thieves can't promote in this game so why bother?

27 minutes ago, ping said:

The time limit in chapter 14 is not too hard to manage if you know what you're up against and play your cards right.

But it is very...very frustrating regardless. Even with torch, its still frustrating regardless. It may be a good fog of war map but that turn count is what causes most of the frustration.

29 minutes ago, ping said:

Also, why wouldn't you want to double your cash?

Because you can instead steal and sell lockpicks that give you more/about par than arena abuse?

31 minutes ago, ping said:

This game has buyable stat boosters, and even if you don't care about 15-movement-Roy in the endgame, there are Angelic Robes available in chapter 16's secret shop, and too much HP never hurt anybody.

The only ones who need an angelic robe are mages, the boy and I guess Perceval. All units have decent HP growths that it hardly matters.

-Avoid axe users like the plague - the ones in this game are all no good. If you want to have axes, I'd recommend waiting until some of your other units promote.

-You need to obtain the legendary weapons and not break any of them to get the true ending.

1 hour ago, Harvey said:

I was referring on how you can use two thieves to get all the items faster than using just one. For my playthroughs, I always use three in any case as seeing how low movement is in this chapter, its safer to get them all. And they don't even need to attack as it is redundant since thieves can't promote in this game so why bother?

You should bother attacking the wyverns because a dead wyvern can't kill your Sophias. If you let eight wyvern riders flutter around your units, it's not the game's fault if Sophia runs out of tiles to hide. Also, thieves have only three movement, compared to a mage's five.

I'm trying to give point out the possibilities you have to beat this chapter. A thief with a torch has a vision range of 13 tiles (iirc, the base vision is 4 tiles in this chapter, +5 for being a thief and +4 for the torch), which is plenty to scout ahead, especially if you know where the wyverns start. As such, when using the reset trick, one thief plus two stronger or more mobile units is generally a lot more helpful than three thieves. Like, nomads still have two movement and can snipe a wyvern pretty hard; same with Bartre with a bow. Echidna is a really good combat unit in the midgame. Any mage unit can move around the corner faster than a thief, so they're actually better at collecting the hidden items. All of these are possible options to deal with chapter 14's difficulties without getting into a bad spot, be it because of the enemies or just the time limit. But if you just refuse to use anything the game gives to you, it's no wonder that you find the game to be frustrating.

1 hour ago, Harvey said:

Because you can instead steal and sell lockpicks that give you more/about par than arena abuse?

You could also steal and sell lockpicks and use the silver card. And sure, an Angelic Robe is more valuable on fragile units, but almost every unit appreciates +7 HP. I guess it doesn't matter for Gonzales, at least on HM, but I can't think of another unit that caps HP early enough for an Angelic Robe not to matter. @OP: I'm not suggeesting at all to blow  all your money on Robes - I just want to illustrate that you can't have too much money in this game. You should always find something nice to buy from it - killer or silver weapons, Angelic Robes or a promotion item in chapter 16, any stat booster (including Boots) in chapter 21... The advice I'm trying to give is "Get the Silver Card", not "Waste your money".

--

One additional useful piece of knowledge about chapter 14: The Manakete only move if you step inside their attack range. It might be smart not to fight them at all and just move around them.

4 minutes ago, ping said:

You should bother attacking the wyverns because a dead wyvern can't kill your Sophias. If you let eight wyvern riders flutter around your units, it's not the game's fault if Sophia runs out of tiles to hide. Also, thieves have only three movement, compared to a mage's five.

But you don't need to kill the wyverns from the north side because Astore has high avoid who can dodgetank them all taking like what a low chance for them to hit. Plus if all else fails, use vulaneries. It worked for my second playthrough once.

7 minutes ago, ping said:

I'm trying to give point out the possibilities you have to beat this chapter. A thief with a torch has a vision range of 13 tiles (iirc, the base vision is 4 tiles in this chapter, +5 for being a thief and +4 for the torch), which is plenty to scout ahead, especially if you know where the wyverns start. As such, when using the reset trick, one thief plus two stronger or more mobile units is generally a lot more helpful than three thieves.

Exploiting a function like that inorder to make the map less frustrating is NOT how the items should be cleared. You're advising a glitch that can cause some issues later on and who knows what the OP will be going through if he does the glitch. While it may be safe to do so, its still risky to perform it.

I'm fine with the rest of the advices you are giving but the one that's a glitch is the one I'm a bit against at because again, we don't know the consequences of said error of what it will impact on later.

9 minutes ago, Harvey said:

But you don't need to kill the wyverns from the north side because Astore has high avoid who can dodgetank them all taking like what a low chance for them to hit. Plus if all else fails, use vulaneries. It worked for my second playthrough once.

That sounds like terrible advice - probably because it is. I mean, send a unit that, although dodgy, still has WTD and hope to luck out? Really now???

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Sure, and we might also cause an earthquake in Australia if we pogo too hard. Do you have any reason to believe that the trick might damage the save file? Because this is the first time I've seen that kind of concern, so I'd appreciate if you could actually back it with facts.

I don't claim to fully understand the inner workings of the game, but afaik, the trick uses the fact that the item finding in the desert uses a different string of "random" numbers which is just as predetermined as the main RN string, but is reset if you suspend and reload the game (unlike the main RN string which is saved). Viewing one character screen will advance you on the secondary RN string, kinda like the movement arrow retraceing advances the main RN string. And luckily, doing it once will bring you from the start of the string to a number that will allow you to find the next item in the sand.

Basically, the trick just uses one detail in the way quick saves work in this game, nothing more. Everything that happens would also happen if you suspend and reload a chapter with no reason other than taking a break, and then checking some unit's stats. The secondary RN would reset just in the same way - the trick just uses the knowledge when and how it advances to find a beneficial part of the predetermined string.

I'm with ping on the issue of the silver card. There are many things you can do with your money so you'll never have too much of it.

Having it also allows you to buy stuff free of worries. Because of the silver card, you are buying things at the same price that you sell, so if you're not certain of how many you need of something you can just buy a ton and sell the excess in your next preparations screen without losing any money.

I think it's also worth mentioning that Arena grinding isn't the most fun thing ever. It takes a while and, unless you're using savestates, you risk dying to a random crit or something dumb like that before you get a chance to surrender, which would make you lose all your progress. It's much more efficient to rely on the silver card for money and use the arena when you need the exp. For example, in chapter 13 I arena abuse a bit with Miledy to get her to a good level before promotion, since I have her destroy half of chapter 14 on her own and I need her to be as strong as possible. I think the only other arena abuse stop for me is in 17 Sacae, where I try to take Saul to lvl20 promoted (it takes surprisingly little time since he earns bonus exp).

There just isn't any reason to not take the silver card. It's near the starting point anyways and you don't lose any time picking it up.

I do like taking 2 thieves for their extra vision. I almost never have enough trained units in this level to fill the unit limit so there isn't much else I can field besides a 2nd thief. 3 thieves is too much though, 2 more than fixes your visibility and it's enough to pick up items even without the glitch should you chose not to use it.

My usual strategy is to use Miledy to take care of the north and northeast enemies, either Rutger or Dieck take care of the northwest and my super RNG abused Lilina destroy the south are (any other strong unit will do, I just like Lilina a lot). I have everyone else follow behind and ferry Roy and Sophia to the northeast area after Miledy has cleared the enemies. On that note, it's ok to field untrained fliers since they dont necesarilly need to do any combat (but it helps to have at least 1 trained flier, which for me is Miledy every time).

Also, you have a turn limit of 25 turns to get to the gaiden chapter, so as long as you know what you're doing the turn limit is a non-issue.

One last strange thing about Perceval. IIRC, if you recruit him in chapter 13 before he leaves, for whatever resaon he doesn't have HM bonuses. So even in hard mode it's better to just wait and recruit him in his 2nd appearence. (Btw, you have to recruit him with Elphim/Lalum, so don't send Roy to talk to him).

After hearing about this I might give the reset glitch a try just to see it in action for myself. Thanks for the tips on Chapter 14, knowing about the the thief+torch combo is sure to help me out A LOT with the fog of war in the map. As of right now I'm on normal mode but If I ever decide to come back to Binding Blade for a Hard Mode playthrough those hard mode bonuses are definitely gonna be a contributing factor on who I use in that run, thanks for letting me know about that guys. For arena grinding I'm somewhat aware that it's best to use save states (in fact I actually use save states when arena grinding) due to random crit nonsense and thanks for letting me know about the silver card.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, if you're still reading this, and even though the well-meaning posters above may or may not have covered almost 99% of the game already, i'll throw my two cents in.  I just beat it for the first time.

1. Use Boots on your dancer...Roy can be transported by one of your many cavalry or flying units.

2. Check for what chapters have a turn limit to unlock a secret chapter.  You need to beat all 8 secret chapters to unlock the true final boss.

3. There's an extremely annoying thief that appears throughout the game.  If you talk to her enough, you can recruit her.  But you get two other thieves and her stats are so bad, I would recommend killing her off.

4. The levels of your Pegasus knights vs. your nomads will determine what route you will fight in midgame.  The nomad route was pretty annoying fyi.

• 3 months later...

If you wanna be like me and download a save for hard mode than just dont use Roy ever. Think of him as an earlygame archer, shit stats, but now imagine him being 1 range locked, and he also doesnt promote until way late in the game. After he promotes and gets his personal weapon he can do tons of damage to lategame enemies even at 1/1 so its not a big loss at all.

EDIT: Didnt see the date on this, sorry guys lol

Edited by Hoenn
Accidently necrod