My presentation

The man with no name

Good morning, everyone !
I am a new member of the Serenes Forest, the man with no name. I like drawing and playing RPs. I started cheking this forum some months ago, and seeing that we can talk about projects, RPs, strategy, games, and many other domains, I just wanted to join it. I'm a newbie fan of the Fire Emblem franchise. Althrough I knew it with the Super Smash Bros. series, I only started playing this year, with Heroes and Shadow Dragon. I don't have a real favorite game, since I like pretty much all of them. But I still prefer The Sacred Stones. I think that its lore and its support conversations are really cool. I do not own the 3DS or home console titles, I'm only familiar with the GBA and the DS era. And I also discovered some good hacked ROMs (like The Last Promise, Staff of Ages and Bloodlines), but I only saw them in videos. 

So, I hope I'll discuss with many members and discover a lot of funny and interesting stuffs here. Is there a chat in Serenes Forest ? Or do we use Discord ?

Oh, and my english is not really fluent, so feel free to correct me if I make a big error. And thank you, everyone, for reading my presentation !

Welcome to the Forest, The man with no name!

The chat has been replaced with Discord. More intel here ; 

Also, your english is good. Don't worry about it.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!