Hello and story of my FE exprience?!

beriuu

Well, this is the first ever forum I have joined and I couldn't be happier being surrounded by FE fans! I'm still not used to how forums work so please tell me how things go around.

I first played FE: Birthright as a treat for myself after finals last year. It was such a fun experience playing it alone, but when my closest relative had a copy of the game herself without me knowing, I almost died of joy. The summer of 2016 was probably the best memories I ever had playing FE. After finishing Birthright, I hit a period of intense depression and playing Revelation and Conquest helped me feel... happier again. I know it's silly, but Fire Emblem helped me through my toughest times. Right after finishing Conquest, the January FE direct took place-- you know how we all reacted to that. Days before Heroes came out I was so excited and happy I couldn't sleep at night thinking: "One less day before...!" That's probably found out there were other FE games besides Awakening I haven't played and where my curiosity for FE7 and 6 sparked. Unfortunately, I couldn't get Echoes on the release date since I was studying (I don't want to be distracted lol) but the thought of getting it afterwards motivated me to study harder (laughs).

That's my story of FE.(LMAO) this is pretty cheesy, but I love this franchise.

Good morning, beriuu ! I'm a new member too, I just joined this day. And I'm really happy to see that Fire Emblem is really apprecitated by its fans. It makes me feel less strange. Unfortunately, I do not own Fates, so I can't make a real oppinion on this game. But I'm familiar with the GBA and the DS series. I'm not very good in strategy, you can't imagine the number of epic fails I had, but I think that makes it pretty interesting (and funny, sometimes). I also like Fire Emblem for its lore, its stories, its unique dialogues, its OST, and also for the universe, the chara-design and the cool community. 

Between, how do you do to change the banner just above the Gender and the Favorite FE ?

Edited by The man with no name

Welcome. New fans are always appreciated.

6 minutes ago, The man with no name said:

Between, how do you do to change the banner just above the Gender and the Favorite FE ?

Under profile, pick "Edit Profile", then pick from the drop down menu under "Member Badge".

33 minutes ago, The man with no name said:

Thanks. Serenes Forest's forum system is really accurate. There's indeed a lot of characters in the badge selection list, but can we add more ? Or at least, ask the moderators to add some characters ?

I think you could ask in the member feedback forum, but I don't know the rules there.

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/forum/20-member-feedback/