CYL FEH Channel Livestream coming Monday 3.30am UTC

DefyingFates

Choose Your Legend  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Choose Your Freebie

LYN! LYN! LYN! Earlier today I started wondering if she might be on horseback, opening the door to Rath and Sue later down the line. Apparently my crazy thought was correct! And she looks freaking AWESOME! The artwork is beautiful and she seems to be really, REALLY powerful, which is great because great archers are kind of lacking. I'm getting her for free for sure, and I'm definitely siding with her in the Voting Gauntlet!

I'll hopefully summon the others through the banner, I'll probably focus on Roy or Lucina for that.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be taking Lyn as my freebie, because Horse Emblem, but I'll be trying for all of them.

For the Gauntlet, I'm not quite sure.  I could realistically go for Ike, Hector, Roy, or Lyn.  I might go for Ike, just to see a guy win for a change.

Mah boi? Another Green unit? The first mounted archer? A freakin GREAT LORD?

DAMN YOU ALL I WANT IT ALL. Thank god I'll be able to mass summon in less than 2 weeks...

Geirskogul is also really cool can I just say.

Edited by Xenomata

Oh god, I am not sure who to choose between Ike or Lucina for the CYL event. They both look like great units, ughhh

For the Voting Gauntlet though I'm siding with Ike, which I predict will be very intense, especially the female side.

I'm not sure what's stronger for me...the hype or the fear of seeing these pop up on Arena defense teams.

In any case, I'll probably end up going with Lyn for the free pick...first mounted archer is too hard to just ignore.

Oh man! I don't now who to choose ;-; (Can I have a free Innes instead :( ) ???

Probably Lyn, because... I love achers... and she is unique for now... But Roy and Lucina and Ike... AAAAAAAAH!!! THIS IS HARD!!!

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Also, they really pulled all the stops with CYL's art team.

Yamada Koutarou reprises Lyn, and the other three are drawn by main-series official artists.

Is it in that person's contract to be the only one who can do Lyn?

Hoooly crap!!! Everyone's art is amazing! I am legit impressed, and glad the predictions for weapons were generally on the dot (except Roy it seems, no ranged sword). 

Ike is my top guy and I have no good infantry axe units so I'm pulling him for free. Lyn is my next priority and then I'm not sure, since I like both Roy and Lucina but they seem to be the most redundant of the lot. Are these characters limited availability? Or are they gonna get added to the summoning pool?

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Also, they really pulled all the stops with CYL's art team.

Yamada Koutarou reprises Lyn, and the other three are drawn by main-series official artists.

What is that half-bra thing on Lyn supposed to be?  It seems to be a recurring piece of armor in FE, but I don't think I've seen it much on actual historical armor.

10 minutes ago, Sire said:

I was thinking about buying XCOM 2 since it is on sale, but these characters have me wanting to spend money on FEH instead...

I just bought it and installed long war 2 totally worth it 

Also, what the fuck was the localization team smoking with "Mulagir"?

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Is it in that person's contract to be the only one who can do Lyn?

I'm half-expecting that to actually be true.

Just now, Rezzy said:

What is that half-bra thing on Lyn supposed to be?  It seems to be a recurring piece of armor in FE, but I don't think I've seen it much on actual historical armor.

Chest guard (equivalent to the Japanese muneate). Prevents the bow string from hitting you in the pecs/boobs.

So, any ideas if the CYL heroes will only available for the duration of the banner or will they be added to the main summoning pool after the banned ends? They didn't tell us either for how long the banner will run as far as I'm aware.

I do wish that they'll be added to regular summoning pool because I want all of them and even though getting one for free helps, it'd be hard to get all of them with the limited amount of orbs I have right now.

Really not sure who I'll pick as my freebie either...

I'm trying to observe their stats the best I can, taking away any attack coming from their weapons and assuming they are neutral nature...

Roy

Spoiler

HP: 38

Att: 35

Spd: 34

Def: 26

Res: 24

Lyn

Spoiler

Hp: 35

Att: 33

Spd: 38

Def: 18

Res: 28

Ike and Lucina's stats were never seen.

2 minutes ago, Kiran said:

I have 5 5* archers already but mounted archer is really too good to pass up. I wish I could summon first then choose who to get for free. 

Same. Technically I have six 5 star archers, but Bride Cordelia will eat my spare Klein one day so he doesn't count. When Spring Camilla came out, I would have confidently said flying mages would come in later banners, and I would have been wrong. Lyn has a lot going for her with this free pick. New unit type, great weapon and skill, second hardest to orb hunt (though almost tied with Lucina who is second easiest). 

12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

For the Gauntlet, I'm not quite sure.  I could realistically go for Ike, Hector, Roy, or Lyn.  I might go for Ike, just to see a guy win for a change.

Yes, go Ike, Rezzy! WE LIKE IKE! ^^